Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
patience my dude
solo making game aint a game.
Also, we wait patiently to let him/her cook, not let him/her be cooked
yeah my bad, i cant find the polite word to ask, all i want to know is the game is still in develompent or not. tnks for the answer though

Reactions: lngen

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Been really wanting to get through the update(s) and see the new flesh room stuff, but 60 hour work weeks have been murder and no time for endlessly spamming rng hoping to get the rooms/events.

Any mad fucking lad willing to upload a set of saves for the flesh room stuff? Thanks.

Hellen.1057

Nov 4, 2023
Does this game have a gallery mode? I've finished it a couple of times and it doesn't seem to have one... and it really needs one, the animations and "enemy attacks" are very good, if it doesn't have a gallery, is there a mod that does?

Aug 15, 2023
Does this game have a gallery mode? I've finished it a couple of times and it doesn't seem to have one... and it really needs one, the animations and "enemy attacks" are very good, if it doesn't have a gallery, is there a mod that does?

Unfortunately, it doesn't.
The most you can find is a compilation of animation videos.

• Sad
Reactions: Hellen.1057
Aug 15, 2023
Thank you. What does this mod do?
Character body texture change mod

# MOD Creation Tutorial

## General Parts MOD Creation Method

1. Download and extract the "Base.zip" file.
2. Locate the texture of the part you want to modify in the "Base" folder.
3. Edit the texture and save it in PNG format.
4. Place the edited texture file in the "PortraitMod" folder within the game directory. This will replace the appearance of the corresponding clothing or body part.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
Oh I see, that's a shame, I hope they include it in the next update or maybe in some mod, and thanks for the link!
not really likely / SoonTM
the dev's main priority now is a working game first so extra like gallery (though very important to H game) will be more likely to be implemented in the last updates before released

Reactions: Hellen.1057

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
So you are still getting stuck unable to move after buying lingerie from the merchant? What the fuck, I've played this game like a year ago and it had this bug, wtf is wrong with the dev?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So you are still getting stuck unable to move after buying lingerie from the merchant? What the fuck, I've played this game like a year ago and it had this bug, wtf is wrong with the dev?
Like I asked before: can anyone tell what is a reliable way to replicate this bug? Because I can't replicate it on my end.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Like I asked before: can anyone tell what is a reliable way to replicate this bug? Because I can't replicate it on my end.
Just buy lingerie from the merchant that's it. Unable to move after that, only jump and attack if I remember. Tried 1080p and 1440p resolutions, full screen and not. Win 10, I also had this exact bug on Win 7 long time ago, but I'm on completely new pc now.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
So I've played for like 3 hours and had some other bugs with the animations after attack upgrades, like getting stuck after a regular attack every time, super slow mo randomly(only once). Couldn't select answers from the merchant when clicking on them.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Just buy lingerie from the merchant that's it. Unable to move after that, only jump and attack if I remember. Tried 1080p and 1440p resolutions, full screen and not. Win 10, I also had this exact bug on Win 7 long time ago, but I'm on completely new pc now.
Just to be at the same page, here's a video of me playing 0.65 build where I pick up said item and continue to play without said bug (it doesn't matter which clothes I have equipped/torn cloth status at the moment of picking up this item) :

View attachment TS065Lingerie-1.mp4

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Softys

Hellen.1057

Nov 4, 2023
not really likely / SoonTM
the dev's main priority now is a working game first so extra like gallery (though very important to H game) will be more likely to be implemented in the last updates before released
Well, at least keep releasing updates and don't abandon it, I can wait :)

Reactions: lngen
4.30 star(s) 42 Votes