4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game could have been really hot if the MC and the other characters aren't constantly crying and brooding all the time. Wth is going on..

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is there any incest present up to this point in game.........i want to see mc and his mom in a relationship before playing can anyone answer this question for me... :)
Up until the end of 0.3 the MC's mom has vanished to parts unknown. I don't know if she reappears in 0.4. As far as I know there are no other relatives (to the MC) in the game.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Oh my. This update v.0.4 realy braught up some drama. And i guess everyone now knows dirty litle secret Damon has. Only down side was there wasn't much Penny interaction but everything else seams cool.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hi,can u give me the secret spoiler (?), to know if I download this update or wait for the next one, I want to skip the whole drama :BootyTime: (of course use the spoiler tag so that nobody sees what they don't want)
Thanks
Well i was refering to to Damon's secret mainly. You know him being gay. If you play to the end you get evidence for that. Idk what characters turn you on to know whether you should skip this update or not. The main female character that turns me is Penny so if you're hoping to have some time with her than you might skip this update. But i would definitely recommend you to download it, you won't regret it.

Reactions: Chimba

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 3987M
SHA1SUM: 5104f0a38afd451ac6cb165f563f527a63884bdb
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 3987M
SHA1SUM: 5104f0a38afd451ac6cb165f563f527a63884bdb
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
So i guess you'll be the savior of our asses now that nopy's gone...

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
I continue to adore this game and the story balance it is managing to hit. As these kinds of games are trying to evolve in the stories they tell and the narrative choices they present, a constant struggle is that a lot of them are still built from the wish fulfillment perspective. Which isn't a criticism in itself as that is why we play a lot of them. However, it often hinders the game, in my opinion, as at the same time they are trying to add depth and independence to the other character while at the same time everyone is defined how desperate they are to have sex with the MC.

The reason I'm bringing that up is that I can't think fo a game yet that has managed to juggle those two those aspects as this game and it's almost making me even more hopeful what these games can evolve to be. I think what it is able to do is that while there are plenty of sexual choices here, none of the female character feel like they are defined by their desire for the MC nor is the MC the solution to their problems. Actually, in many cases it is almost the opposite as the easy way out presented by the MC almost makes things worse as it doesn't address the core issues those women are dealing with. It's just an escape, yet at the same time there is a successful emotional connection. Really exceptional writing, at least so far.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes