4.40 star(s) 70 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for an excellent update. Quite a lot of play. None of my end of chapter nor auto saves would load, but a save I made at the beginning of Chapter 3 saved the day. All the women/girls are desirable, but I think it's either going to be Naomi or Rose for me. Although I liked her appearance much better before she changed her hair color. Still her original color was back for the trailer at the end, so maybe that's moot.

The storyline dealing with issues around the campaign is a little weak, but the writing supporting the women's personalities and their interactions with the MC and each other is very solid. So over all it works pretty well. Looking forward to what comes next.
don't worry bro Rose is keeping her original look

she just changed it for her anniversary

Reactions: Zareem

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Yay for soap operas with an ample serving of emotional rollercoasters.
The author sure knows how this has to be done.

Very captivating AVN and I must say, having just discovered it actually exists, I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. :)

Reactions: Casper52

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
What a nice update though I feel like things with Damon are moving a little slow like we all already knew he was gay but they make it seem like some big reveal for Rose to see a photo of him kissing Dion.

So if you tell the Ex you want to just be friends but fuck her at her foster parents house does that put you back on the romance/relationship track or a separate FWB track? Cause I don't mind fucking her but she definitely isn't endgame material IMO.

And oh man what a gut punch for Danielle to call you Damon. I love her character but that girl is sooooooo manipulative but it seems like she genuinely likes MC as a friend but the way she seduces him to get him to help with Damon is just fucked up.

Mira is just the best. Sweet beautiful no drama just the perfect girl next door.

What the current consensus on who the therapist is? At first I thought she was MC's biomom and that MC was actually adopted but maybe she is Naomi's bio mom. She was a drug addict 20 years ago so she likely had a kid 19 years old so she's either MC's or naomi's mom for sure.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
What a nice update though I feel like things with Damon are moving a little slow like we all already knew he was gay but they make it seem like some big reveal for Rose to see a photo of him kissing Dion.

So if you tell the Ex you want to just be friends but fuck her at her foster parents house does that put you back on the romance/relationship track or a separate FWB track? Cause I don't mind fucking her but she definitely isn't endgame material IMO.

And oh man what a gut punch for Danielle to call you Damon. I love her character but that girl is sooooooo manipulative but it seems like she genuinely likes MC as a friend but the way she seduces him to get him to help with Damon is just fucked up.

Mira is just the best. Sweet beautiful no drama just the perfect girl next door.

What the current consensus on who the therapist is? At first I thought she was MC's biomom and that MC was actually adopted but maybe she is Naomi's bio mom. She was a drug addict 20 years ago so she likely had a kid 19 years old so she's either MC's or naomi's mom for sure.
To me personally Penny is the best female character. She knows what she wants, MC is a little bit unsure.

As for Mira, she is indeed interesting girl. Little weird im'o but what's wrong with that.

Now for the part of your theory. What makes you think that Alexandra is MCs or Naomi's mom? I'm really interested.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Now for the part of your theory. What makes you think that Alexandra is MCs or Naomi's mom? I'm really interested.
Well Alexandra is interested in the MC's life in a way that goes beyond just Damon. it would be wildly weird and unethical for a therapist to reach out to a patients friend. She was looking atp ictures of MC on her laptop when she was alone. So she plays a bigger role than just therapist IMO.

There is mixed feelings with her physically being attracted to the MC. Rejecting the kiss and the guilt that she feels. IMO that could be because they are related or because she knows MC is Naomi's boyfriend and she feels guilty because she wants to reconnect with Naomi and realizes how fucked up it would be.

Naomi is a known orphan so she has a bio-mom out there and the MC has his weird backstory with his mom taking off after her having problems with a mysterious client. I think most people assumed that the moms client was Damon but I think it's just as likely that the mom's client was Alexandra and that MC's mom left out of guilt/pain/to give a chance for MC + Alexandra to reconnect.

All just speculation of course but to me it points to her being someones mom. Especially because MC/Damon/Naomi are all 19 so them specificying she was in and out of hospitals 20 years ago for OD's just sets up the pretense of her being a junky who was forced to give up a kid.

Alexandra was also super freaked out about the possibility of her 20 year old emergency contact being contacted when she was in the hospital. It really makes me think that her emergency contact is MC's mom and she didn't want her contacted because she isn't ready to tell MC that she is actually his biomom.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Well Alexandra is interested in the MC's life in a way that goes beyond just Damon. it would be wildly weird and unethical for a therapist to reach out to a patients friend. She was looking atp ictures of MC on her laptop when she was alone. So she plays a bigger role than just therapist IMO.

There is mixed feelings with her physically being attracted to the MC. Rejecting the kiss and the guilt that she feels. IMO that could be because they are related or because she knows MC is Naomi's boyfriend and she feels guilty because she wants to reconnect with Naomi and realizes how fucked up it would be.

Naomi is a known orphan so she has a bio-mom out there and the MC has his weird backstory with his mom taking off after her having problems with a mysterious client. I think most people assumed that the moms client was Damon but I think it's just as likely that the mom's client was Alexandra and that MC's mom left out of guilt/pain/to give a chance for MC + Alexandra to reconnect.

All just speculation of course but to me it points to her being someones mom. Especially because MC/Damon/Naomi are all 19 so them specificying she was in and out of hospitals 20 years ago for OD's just sets up the pretense of her being a junky who was forced to give up a kid.

Alexandra was also super freaked out about the possibility of her 20 year old emergency contact being contacted when she was in the hospital. It really makes me think that her emergency contact is MC's mom and she didn't want her contacted because she isn't ready to tell MC that she is actually his biomom.

I think Alexandra's 20 year emergency contact is Penny

Penny is holding one of Alexandra's earrings in the bath tub in the final montage ( Alexandra is wearing the other one ). We also saw Alexandra offering a ring to someone which would be unusual if it was a man, which makes me thing she was in a serious relationship with Penny a long time ago.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
When she called MC to join her in hopes to settle things with her foster parents MC is like "sure I'll go" instead of giving a choice like "I have some other things to do" or something. And honestly I would rather prefer to skip all that drama with ex and her foster cause ex simply isn't my thing.
Same. As far as I'm considered their relationship is over, I have zero interest in restarting it, and I'm going to be royally pissed if the game eventually forces them back together (or even just forces them into casual sex without asking). I'm fine if they settle into a "just friends" sort of relationship, but like I said in an earlier post in this thread it seems like their previous relationship was incredibly shallow as-is, so I'm not sure why they'd want to be "just friends". They're almost better off just casual acquaintances, especially since they don't seem to have all that much in common and they've both got their own separate stuff going on at this point.

Though I'm still more worried about the game stealing all my agency away when the mom comes back, because I sense issues there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Good update if you just want to bust a nut or two, but kind of torn on the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I'm having a tough time with this one... Some rather unnecessary drama. It's frustrating that Damon is blaming everyone else even though he is the reason for the drama, it would be nice if he'd trust his "best friend" and his longtime "girlfriend" with his transparently obvious "secret" (as revealed at the end of the update, although it could be a red herring).

As for everyone else - no one seems to want to be in a relationship with the MC, he's on everyone's hook and seems to be the second choice for all of them with the possible exception of Mira. So I guess if Mira is your first choice then you're good to go. Otherwise the MC is going to get his heartbroken again.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, I'm having a tough time with this one... Some rather unnecessary drama. It's frustrating that Damon is blaming everyone else even though he is the reason for the drama, it would be nice if he'd trust his "best friend" and his longtime "girlfriend" with his transparently obvious "secret" (as revealed at the end of the update, although it could be a red herring).

As for everyone else - no one seems to want to be in a relationship with the MC, he's on everyone's hook and seems to be the second choice for all of them with the possible exception of Mira. So I guess if Mira is your first choice then you're good to go. Otherwise the MC is going to get his heartbroken again.
brother I have to say I am shocked I can't believe you were right

apparently Danielle never cared about us

apparently she still in love with Damon and she never had any intention of being with us

it's my fault I should have known because she was only nice to us when she wanted something

I'm heartbroken
:cry: :cry:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
brother I have to say I am shocked I can't believe you were right

apparently Danielle never cared about us

apparently she still in love with Damon and she never had any intention of being with us

it's my fault I should have known because she was only nice to us when she wanted something

I'm heartbroken
:cry: :cry:
Don't forget Ada. She did actually throw the ring away. Granted, we may not be first choice, but, she chose the MC. I'm not a fan of that at all. Taking him to places Chris took her. I get the last place, where she throws the ring away, but, come on. Fucking Chris has 2 women pining after him. Going to restart again and choose Mira all the way through.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
No drama? I suspect you haven't really been pursuing her all that much.

Girl's a drama volcano waiting to explode. I can hear the ticking time-bomb of her drama just waiting for a future update to detonate in our faces. She's a skittish mess with multiple red flags waving.

What the current consensus on who the therapist is?
My consensus is that she's someone I've been avoiding like the plague. Much like the teacher, I ain't got time for that thirsty milf shit.

If it goes deeper than "Unethical doctor playing games", I'm so not down for the eventual revelation. There's better be a "talk to the hand" option when that scene comes around, because I will be using it.

Well Alexandra is interested in the MC's life in a way that goes beyond just Damon.
My theory has always been that Damon hired her to consult as your therapist. Because you were such an absolute mess after your breakup and Damon seems to have a pathological need to fix other people's problems. So he basically went to her for advice, asked for her help, and has generally been making everything worse because he doesn't really respect boundaries.

Yes, it's incredibly unethical for a doctor to do something like that... but that's why she knows so much and is interested in making the connection with you directly rather than continuing as things have been.

However...

MC has his weird backstory with his mom taking off after her having problems with a mysterious client. I think most people assumed that the moms client was Damon but I think it's just as likely that the mom's client was Alexandra
My theory is that mom's "client" was actually bullshit code for a lesbian affair.

Because of how Penny has been acting (especially how she tries to defend your mom without actually saying anything meaningful), my money was on her being the other woman. But I could easily see Alexandra as the alternative option. Would actually make sense if they met through shared work connections (they're both psychologists), and it gives her motivation to be interested in you (possibly even hoping to heal the rift between you and your mother over the whole mess, or just feeling incredibly guilty because she's literally the cause of your broken home and likely at least some of your psychological issues). It would also explain why she's conflicted, if she's simultaneously seeing you as an attractive young man but also as the son of the woman she had an affair with (and double points there if she and your mom broke up/something happened to your mother, so there's the undertones of you being a "replacement" for her in some way).

I have a very strong feeling that MC's mother is eventually going to come back into the story, explain her side of things, and ask for forgiveness. I'm just hoping that we have a choice to reject her and tell her to get lost, but I have the bad feeling we're going to get forced into reconciliation regardless of what we want in the same way we basically were with the ex. Probably with a heaping helping of everyone telling her she didn't nothing wrong and has nothing to apologize for, which is going to leave a really sour taste.

Reactions: Mr Secret
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes