4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
My poor Danielle path. The signs were there but I thought I had done enough oh what I fool I was. This town is just not for my MC when it comes to love unless Sienna becomes a LI but I know that will not be. Since I'm not allowed to be upset for like more than a couple of sentences I don't think I should have to sit through multiple scenes of someone else being mad. Looking at you Damon.

Overall good update. I've accepted that I'll just be left feeling hurt by people outside of Damon and mom slowly spilling the secrets and then acting like nothing happened or is wrong like Sienna/Erica does when you pick them in the pool. I'll fix everyone's problems while they do what they think is in my best interest. Looking forward to the next update where hopefully the sister arrives and we can give Omi some closure there.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
If i'd have to describe this update in a picture i certanly would choose this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC plays pretty much the 2nd fiddle for every of the LI's and if they can't get what they want, than he is good enough for a hoock up.
I really want to tell them all off at this point.
Can i have Sienna, Danielles friend as a main LI ?
Like she is the most attractive girl so far, has a positive personality and most importently, she doesn't seem to be in love/hung up over a other lover, also a plus point she doesn't seem to know the MC and as such not involved in keeping secrets from him....like literally everyone else...

Overall the feeling i have is, that more and more i play against the MC and he is more and more unlikeable, because i really don't want to forgive, or be understanding to all and playing the reserve hoock up and be fine with it.

Like Damon, i can't stand the guy, he meddle's in the MC affairs cause he knows what is best and i can't even stand mad at him. My absolute favorite was at the police station, as he was pissed of cause MC didn't tell him the truth :ROFLMAO:
Like are u serious man, every single character has secrets from the MC, u more than most, u can't even tell ur ex off.

Worst the MC feels like bad cause he keept ''secrets'' of this so called best friend...

The meeting with the Therapist was bad imo. I kicked her as out the last time she came to the MC's house, couse i neither trust her, nor do i want have anything to do with her...and now the MC visits her cause he needs someone to talk ? Her of all people...and what was this reaction in the hospital ? Like dude u have talked to her what, 3 times, she is a complete stranger and u could mean she is some dear family member he knows for his whole life.

The date with Naomi was just as bad. Like there doesn't seem any kind bad feelings.

Honestly if we meet the mother again and i do hope we will meet her, afterall i really want to give her a piece of my mind, followed by the nice words to never show her face again and a boot up in her ass.
If have no choice but to welcome/forgive her, i will probably rage quit the game.

And i must admit that was a really exelent choice of ruining Danielle as a LI, i mean i know she was still hung up, but that last scene really killed it.
Yep,unfortunately the game don't allow you to have any kind of negative feelings or responses,other people can hide shit from you,like Damon arranging that meeting with Naomi in the club,but when you do the same that's a big no-no. You can't decline meeting with Naomi,seems like you can't decline anything when it comes to Naomi,we are allowed to not beg her to take us back yay. Seems like Mira and Penny are the only ones not hung up on someone.

Reactions: Yuri L and Raziel_8
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, I am fine with the reconciliation, if players want, but the railroading into reconciliation was too much. And the next day they are hanging out like good friends who don't have a ton of baggage. It was ridiculous.

Ada was my first choice but she is too hung up on Chris, Chris is too hung up on her. I just feel like if someone cuffed them to an interrogation table and told them to talk it out it wouldn't take very long for them to be back together. One good long talk would heal that relationship. Mira is too plain jane and I don't like that she seems to know all of Damon's secrets and, possibly, all of the MC's secrets too. Naomi looks weird but otherwise I agree she didn't do a thing wrong. She had a volleyball tournament, she had commitments, responsibilities. The MC could have gone to her. I don't really think the MC was as committed to their relationship as she was, he never went to her games and he didn't even know her favorite book was Beloved by Toni Morrison. How do you not know that shit about the woman who you think is your soulmate? How do you not go to her events when she is trying to become a professional volleyball player?

Yeah, I would love a "nukes them from orbit" option when all the secrets come out. Even Erica, Naomi's ex-volleyball partner, knew that Damon was trying to reconcile Naomi with the MC. It's ridiculous the number of people who know something about why his mother left and yet don't feel it is right for them to share that information with him. The problem is that there is a definite sense of being "railroaded" in certain relationships. The MC can't stay mad at Damon about anything, he HAS to reconcile with Naomi, he has to hang out with Mira...

If people would actually tell the MC what is actually happening then I wouldn't be so annoyed by the manufactured drama. But no one is willing to tell him a damn thing. As if the MC is either an infant OR so mentally unstable that they worry telling him anything would result in him going catatonic. When the MC tries to angrily walk away from Damon it lasts only a few seconds. When Damon does it the MC can't do anything to keep him from leaving. Just want the MC to actually get answers so the audience doesn't go mad waiting.
I hate the way Naomi treats her foster parents

they look like such loving and caring people

Naomi's Foster mother

even calls Naomi her daughter several times but Naomi doesn't even call her mom she calls her by her first name

then she says that her sister is her only family she has

right in front of them without even considering how they would feel

and instead of apologizing and telling them that she thinks of them as her mother and father she only thinks about herself

they even want to make plans to spend time with her and instead of telling them
she's busy right now

but she would love to spend time with them too

she yells at them and makes her mother cry and she doesn't even apologize

the least Naomi can do is call them mom and dad

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Yeah, seems like game is not worth playing. From the comments I understood that everyone knows something about what happened to MCs mother but are not willing to tell him. Most of the girls have someone else and MC is just there until they get back together, basically a simp.

Are all these devs trying to immitate DPC?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yep,unfortunately the game don't allow you to have any kind of negative feelings or responses,other people can hide shit from you,like Damon arranging that meeting with Naomi in the club,but when you do the same that's a big no-no. You can't decline meeting with Naomi,seems like you can't decline anything when it comes to Naomi,we are allowed to not beg her to take us back yay. Seems like Mira and Penny are the only ones not hung up on someone.
Mira is kind of ok...but just doesn't interest me at all.
Penny is definitely on my to do list, but i imagine a romance, or anything more than just a occasional hoock up with her, would be difficult to say at least.
I really want Sienna now :love:

Yeah i really wish we that can be mad at characters or tell them off for the bs, but the more i play, the more the MC feels like a...well a simp.

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
I'm enjoying this game so far, even if the MC always founds himself to deal with shitty situations caused by other people.
About that, there is at least someone in this game that is not pretty fucked up? It's like that everyone who meets the MC has a dark past or is suffering for something or hide some dark secrets.
I can definitely imagine that at some point there will be a character *coff**coff* Alexandra *coff**coff* that will confess a murder...

Last edited:

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
So... I started playing this based on the renders and, after a few minutes in, I decided to go straightforward towards Penny. Naomi, Rose and Mira's models didn't do it for me. Dani seemed to be too bratty, even if her intentions were good. Ada'd have been good, if it wasn't for her story with her ex (I'd feel guilty).

So that left me only Penny, which I was perfectly fine with: I liked her model the most, I'm a MILF man, and the kink of the teacher is a plus. And I must say I'm... not a big fan of how it's been done so far. I know the game is still supposed to be at a very early stage, the scarce content isn't too much of a problem, but the content itself kinda is.

The beginning of the "relationship" with her (if we can call it that way) felt like it came completely out of nowhere. I'm not sure what I expected from her, probably much more of a motherly approach, trying to somehow fill the void the MC's mother left. And, at the beginning, it seemed to be pointing towards that. And then she suddenly became a man-eater, throwing aside all the morals of her position of authority because... what? She was horny? She had the hots for the MC? Why? I could more or less understand all the other relationships' progression, but the jump this one took left me stunned. Don't get me wrong, the scenes were hot (mostly because she's hot), but I think that relationship, and the turn it suddenly took from her, needs a hell of a lot of explaining to start making sense.

Overall, this gives me some big Intertwined vibes, mixed with a bit of Leap of faith. I'll be looking forward for updates.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
The MC plays pretty much the 2nd fiddle for every of the LI's and if they can't get what they want, than he is good enough for a hook up.
To be fair on this issue... as much as people are complaining about the Ada and Danielle scenes, or how every LI seems hung up on someone else, it's not as if the MC is being any better to them. He spends most of the early part of the game angsting over Naomi months after they've broken up, and even once he starts getting more and more serious with other people, he's constantly obsessing over her, bringing her up, and the moment she comes back and they reconcile he rushes to her side the moment she asks him to. How is that different from Ada or Danielle? I'm half-surprised we don't blurt out Naomi's name during sex scenes.

In the Ada scene, he brings Naomi up almost every time things get a bit more intimate. "You're having trouble letting go of Chris? Hey, I know how that feels because I was hung up on Naomi, but now we're cool!" "Hey, you like that foot massage? Naomi taught me how to do it!" If we were playing as Ada, we'd be calling BS on the MC for being so damned hung up on Naomi.

If anything, the theme of the game might be that none of these people seem to be capable of letting go of the past, and the only way any of them will ever be happy is if they figure out a way to let go. Any non-Naomi route basically involves you helping your chosen girl come to terms with her past relationship and leave it behind to be with you instead, while you simultaneously leave behind your obsession with Naomi. Both halves of the couple learning from the failed relationship and what went wrong to be more mature and more responsible in the new relationship, ultimately making it happier, healthier, and more nuanced.

(And that's without even getting into what happens if you're romancing multiple women at once. How are things going to end if, say, both Mira and Ada become convinced that you're the love of their life, and you have to choose which one to break the heart of? This doesn't seem like there's going to be a harem scenario waiting at the end. More likely you wind up losing both/all as they accuse you of being a cheater.

For pure irony's sake, I'm waiting for one of the LIs to complain that you're just using them to get over your breakup with Naomi, and you're completely unable to bring up the hypocrasy, and you just sort of hang your head in shame and accept all the blame, because the game seems to be masochistically aroused by shitting on the MC/player with that sort of thing.)

Worst the MC feels like bad cause he keept ''secrets'' of this so called best friend...
Yeah, the "OMG I'm sorry I didn't tell you, this is all my fault!" moments were kind of bullshit.

Though they didn't bother me as much as they might have, because a) that sort of excessive unjustified guilt is realistic, b) because the game DOES let you at least tell Damon at one point that a lot of problems could have been avoided if he'd just stop keeping secrets. And he does acknowledge the fact that his constant need to fix things is doing more harm than good.

Though it kind of sucks that your response to that is "Yeah, I know what that's like buddy", and not something more like "No shit, stop trying to fix things - you're really bad at it."

The meeting with the Therapist was bad imo. I kicked her as out the last time she came to the MC's house, couse i neither trust her, nor do i want have anything to do with her...and now the MC visits her cause he needs someone to talk ? Her of all people... and what was this reaction in the hospital?
Yeah, that was annoying for me as well. I've pretty much played anything involving her as "I want absolutely nothing to do with you" and "Your only value to me is to try and help Damon, stop trying to psychoanalyze ME", and yet I go rushing off to blurt out all my problems (and put my fucking head on her lap like a child) without having any option to avoid the scene.

What makes it worse is that there really isn't a reason for it at all, narratively, other than the fact that the story needs you to be there so you can see her collapse/see the drama with her contact info play out in the hospital.

And it was annoying that you basically go "Yeah, this was my fault" and Damon kind of agrees. That's about a metric ton of bullshit.

Seems like Mira and Penny are the only ones not hung up on someone.
I'd argue that Penny is very much hung up on someone. As for Mira, she doesn't have a past LI getting in the way, but her father is basically filling the same role. Every time you try and cheer her up or help her out or otherwise make things better for her, he basically pulls her right back down.

And worse, when you finally meet him, you don't even get a chance to call him out on his bullshit or point out how much he's hurting his daughter. You're overly conciliatory and basically make excuses for him so he doesn't have to.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I hate the way Naomi treats her foster parents, they look like such loving and caring people

she yells at them and makes her mother cry and she doesn't even apologize
Yeah, that was a bit of a "READ THE ROOM, BITCH" moment.

Made me happy that she sounds a little disappointed if you say you can't stay the night (in the same room, with her, like a couple, like you used to). Because I totally jumped on that just to get the hell away from her.

That whole scene kind of supports my view that she's as much of a narcissist in her own way as the MC is, and it's part of why she's never been able to form anything other than superficial and shallow relationships. It's why they were doomed from the start, and why getting back together would probably just lead to an incredibly toxic co-dependent sort of relationship. She's going there to apologize, yet makes almost no effort to do so, completely fails to read the room or respond appropriately, and then blurts out shit that couldn't be more blatantly hurtful if she was deliberately trying to be (and maybe she was - it might be her abandon-them-before-they-abandon-you instinct kicking in, and she's purposefully trying to self-sabotage/burn that bridge for good). It honestly would have been better for everyone involved if she'd just kept avoiding them.

It also makes me happy when that scene starts and you can see multiple dialogue options, but some of them are greyed out. I find it oddly satisfying to see tangible proof that I'm not on her romance path.

What makes me sad is that I'm kind of afraid the game is going to try and force her to move in with us at some point. That whole "You can come live with us!"/"No, I'm staying somewhere else"/"She's not going to live with you, is she?" part of the dialogue seems calculated to set up an eventual future falling out with Becca, where she leaves and has no place to go, so asks us to take her in instead of going back to her foster parents. Which I'm going to absolutely fucking loathe if it happens and the game doesn't give us the option to tell her no.

Though I'm also curious how the Becca situation is going to play out in general. I'm getting the vibe that Becca doesn't just see Naomi as as friend, but there might be a bit of a lesbian crush there. Which is why she's so mad at the MC and opposed to the idea of him reconciling with Naomi - she's not afraid we'll hurt her again, she's afraid we'll rekindle our relationship, preventing Becca from ever telling Naomi how she really feels or pursuing something more. And I can kind of see a scenario where Becca finally confesses, Naomi rejects her, and that's the spur that leads Naomi to move out and come looking to stay with us.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes