EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TR_title_F95.png

Overview:
Here you will see the story of a journalist who came to interview the leader of a secluded sect far from the city. All her expectations can be a great fallacy during the journey. I suggest you get the first experience of being in this world. Don't be swallowed by fog entirely...​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-04
Release Date: 2023-12-04
Developer: Absent.Dogma
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -

scr2122.png ScreenShot00203.png ScreenShot00097.png Look_1.png Hb_4.png ScreenShot00075.png File_2.png File_1.png Br_2.png Screenshot__2288_.png Screenshot__2290_.png ScreenShot00096.png ScreenShot00129.png scr_6969.png ScreenShot00215.png ScreenShot00220.png ScreenShot00221.png ScreenShot00227.png ScreenShot00240.png ScreenShot00225.png ScreenWn2.png PTCh_Hill.png scr222.png aa02.png ScreenShot00070.png S00022.png ScreenShot00009.png

Last edited:

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
is there any way to unlock the gallery at all? i went evberywhere in the game and saw pretty much everything but nothing unlocks any of the scenes :< and going to the church just sends you back to the start or game overs you, same with the breeder dungeon.

Reactions: LinkRemix

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
is there any way to unlock the gallery at all? i went evberywhere in the game and saw pretty much everything but nothing unlocks any of the scenes :< and going to the church just sends you back to the start or game overs you, same with the breeder dungeon.
I see. You're are an observer. I can suggest you some way to obtain you're looking for. Find the button with a Patreon sign in main menu and you'll find you're seeking for my dear guest. My best wishes, your Dogma.

P.S. if you cannot unlock other 3 doors just read the sign in 2L room in upper left corner.
Then it's up to you.
4 room for now. I'm sorry. I work 6 hours a day besides other job.

Next I will add 2 more rooms. Approximately in December.

suichisan

Jul 8, 2019
Looks super interesting, this is a really promising concept. I like this style and vibe, you've done really well with developing a enchanting feeling and a unique look that's made an impression on me. It certainly stands out!
You come across as a really dedicated developer, and I'm so happy to see it. Gonna keep an eye on this for sure!
I'll try to enjoy it in my own way, which is to say, wait until you have a good chunk of content out there so I can really immerse myself in it, heh. I'm totally fine with being a patron if it comes to it!
Please keep it up, do your own thing!
(Maybe it's not my place, but I just wanna put my opinion out there (in true F95 fashion): Feedback on these forums should be taken with a little grain of salt!) Sometimes, people don't know what they want, and this project is so exciting and original, so please keep it up and try not to take in every ounce of wish, request and tip to make sure your thing doesn't feel like your own anymore :) Do what you do! Don't drown in pressure, do it at your own pace!
Good luck bud! Genuinely excited to see where this is goin'!

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Looks super interesting, this is a really promising concept. I like this style and vibe, you've done really well with developing a enchanting feeling and a unique look that's made an impression on me. It certainly stands out!
You come across as a really dedicated developer, and I'm so happy to see it. Gonna keep an eye on this for sure!
I'll try to enjoy it in my own way, which is to say, wait until you have a good chunk of content out there so I can really immerse myself in it, heh. I'm totally fine with being a patron if it comes to it!
Please keep it up, do your own thing!
(Maybe it's not my place, but I just wanna put my opinion out there (in true F95 fashion): Feedback on these forums should be taken with a little grain of salt!) Sometimes, people don't know what they want, and this project is so exciting and original, so please keep it up and try not to take in every ounce of wish, request and tip to make sure your thing doesn't feel like your own anymore :) Do what you do! Don't drown in pressure, do it at your own pace!
Good luck bud! Genuinely excited to see where this is goin'!
Pretty valuable estimate. You're a truly worthy mentor of my digital labor. I think that I have no idea how people perceive it. Not much time spend since release happened. I just create what is in my mind. I didn't get any negative review for now. Actually still cannot understand why too.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Graphics look gorgeous. I thought I was looking at Sekiro for a second. Nice job, dev. (y)
It's Unreal Engine 4 shaders, thanks to that mysterious team for that I able to tie everything together for you. They are professionals. And thank you, sir.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowndev99

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Wait 0.1 yet ALL those tags? They aren't mostly planned content, I hope. Tag what's IN.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes