nade00

Dec 24, 2019
1593025085389.png

Is it me or the game is so dark af? am i the only one having this problem?. :eek::eek:

Edit: Also i cant speak to the preacher..
2nd edit: okay, seems everything is back to normal after a quick reboot. smh.

Reactions: craftyg

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Nate00 I would recommend you check your graphic card drivers. Also may I ask you what graphics quality among presented in options (low, high, epic) do you use?
It's something abnormal also that you cannot talk to the Preacher. Are you sure that game files are ok?
UPD: When you launch the game it's trying to make a benchmark test to "understand your computer abilities". If it turns wrong might be a reason you see dark images. I could explain you"reboot repair" this way. Nonetheless I recommend check your drivers for updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hackdirt

nade00

Dec 24, 2019
Nate00 I would recommend you check your graphic card drivers. Also may I ask you what graphics quality among presented in options (low, high, epic) do you use?
It's something abnormal also that you cannot talk to the Preacher. Are you sure that game files are ok?

Sorry for the troubles but i just had to reboot the game, and it was so dark at first i didnt see the preacher on the left side of the bench i thought he was the one in the middle. So yeah everything`s cool for now.

As for the quality atm im using low, seems like im having fps issues with high or epic.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Nate00 Low quality, in a nutshell, is a 1\4th of game resolution, so it's really experimental stuff because shadows sometimes go crazy (indoor levels especially). Please, use high quality in small locations at least. You can always contact me if something would go wrong, have a good try!

Dannii

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any way to view the gallery without playing the full game? I don't have that much time on my hands.

craftyg

Feb 25, 2018
the lighting is really bad. can't see a thing even on high. i know my laptop sucks with just 10-20fps only on this game. but add more lights to it. at least we can appreciate the background more. the brightness slider doesn't help.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
the lighting is really bad. can't see a thing even on high. i know my laptop sucks with just 10-20fps only on this game. but add more lights to it. at least we can appreciate the background more. the brightness slider doesn't help.
craftyg Above your post you can find similar solved problem. It's not a game native lighting you see, it's about your system characteristics.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Sound and visuals start clipping pretty badly by the time chapter 2 starts.
Starting to check what's going on, thank you!
UPD: Wave length is pretty close to clipping edge, that's true.
First recommendation is simple as that - you're probability playing in a headset so if you get that just decrease volume to decrease wave amplitude.
Second option is audio limiter and I'm not sure, that's kind of out of place here.
I'll fix that, thanks again.

Didn't get you, what do you mean by "visuals clipping"? May I know frequency of your screen in Hz ? First time in this game?

Last edited:

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
polish up the controls and honestly the main character is a little buster but other than that I love it. SO creepy. some of the most powerful feelings of foreboding I've felt from a video game. just make sure in the end the thing that is coming matches the level of foreboding

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
I actually really enjoyed playing this, the sex scenes were pretty decently animated and it hit that "weird boner" aspect quite nicely.
My only complaint would be the writing; please get someone fluent in English to edit the dialogue, it can be confusing at times which really isn't helped by the fact that the conversations pass automatically so if you didn't read something fast enough you have to reload the last checkpoint.
That said, I'm looking forward to future updates.

EXTC21

Apr 3, 2019
Well, It got pretty nice H-scenes. Gore stuff like protagonist head cut off used for blowjob. I haven't seen something like this in a long time.
Is this scene available in the game or just in the gallery? If yes how to unlock it?

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Yakjzak Hello. A few players faced it once as I know. It's hardware-kind (keyboard) issue. Try to use numpad anyway. I duplicated 1,2,3,4 inputs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yakjzak

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the sex scene where the protagonist is pinned against a pole with Preacher, choking her I suppose? Noticed the scene in gallery, but having trouble finding what path leads to it. Curious what dialog that path might have had.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Miosys Actually no way to get this in story mode, and the reason is plot. In the story heroine at that moment was "pure enough" to get in that circumstances with lamp post. My vision about it that gallery could complement the story, but not correlating all the time (at the beginning at least). Thank you for your interest and sorry for time you spent of seeking.

Reactions: Miosys

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Ah fair enough, thought maybe I missed something. Very curious how the story will continue. Good luck!

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes