Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How to get the endings in the last map, in abcessed lowland? Walkthrough says u need to say (-) in dialogs but how to do this when u need to select between 3 choices (1,2,3)?
When you see (-) you can answer 1,2 or 3 and it won't affect ending but be careful with other questions and do like in walkthrough.

Reactions: Absent.Dogma

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Also, the game is *much* more enjoyable when you use cheat engine to speed hack the game to 2 times speed

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Played the game for the first time and gotta say, love it! You really gave justice to the scary, mad theme you going with it. Psychological aspect of it was just, thrilling! The crazy adds up and feels real with all the music helping many scenes. It adds to the sex scenes with all the anticipation before them, which are plenty and well made too.

Hope you keep it up!

saigyjouji

Jun 7, 2018
mhm great game but have FPS issues. I own 1060GTX 6GB and in some areas im getting 25-30FPS, in the forest at very beginning i got around 40-45, playing at epic settings 1920/1080, can someone with same card help and check how its working for him please?? also i had problems with Benchmark test already longer time(the results always were 10-15% weaker than in the average). Sorry for this offtop, but really need know it

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Hello, saigyjouji
I'll try to explain what's the matter. I've got 1070gtx. You graphics card is pretty modern, even good enough for such a game like this.
The main thing that game is not very good optimized and I have got an explanation for this point.
Some objects in game are dynamic being static (I just have to do that in some reason), it means that they "reading" light information each time from light emitters how to behave themselves, thus your CPU, not GPU get more data to processing. I've got 4k textures only for characters (1k mostly for other objects), so you GPU memory isn't suffering too much, but still game processing in huge levels is pretty vast.
I hope I could help you. Any question you can address me in PM, I'm in touch.

P.S. Optimizing games is a laborious process, I always want to find a golden mean between technical quality and plot developing, but first of all I want to give my Patrons a good, interesting story avoiding long waiting for it.
Time is of the essence.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020
Ok I usually dont write here ( first time actually, sry if my english sucks).
You made it, in a way, I am in this website to find my kinks easily, but you actually made it, you got me into the lore, the gameplay was abducting, basically I didnt want to screw up, and I tried to follow you as better as I could, and that is a characteristic nowadays games dont have, I dont like guro, but I respect your choices.

Keep the good job and the only advise I can give you, if you accept it, dont focus too much on dead ends (game overs) or side paths, because the story is actually good, and I cant wait for your next update (choose your time, I am not rushing you), maybe a minimap could be usefull, f.e I missed graveyard.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
adamantianianio Interesting! Yes, I myself not about guro too, but I guess that guys from tribe are.
I believe if you interested in story you'd try to find such a places that related to the story, but it's nothing wrong if you prefer to ignore them. Minimap consists every crucial event you should to see.

Last edited:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Hello, saigyjouji
I'll try to explain what's the matter. I've got 1070gtx. You graphics card is pretty modern, even good enough for such a game like this.
The main thing that game is not very good optimized and I have got an explanation for this point.
Some objects in game are dynamic being static (I just have to do that in some reason), it means that they "reading" light information each time from light emitters how to behave themselves, thus your CPU, not GPU get more data to processing. I've got 4k textures only for characters (1k mostly for other objects), so you GPU memory isn't suffering too much, but still game processing in huge levels is pretty vast.
I hope I could help you. Any question you can address me in PM, I'm in touch.

P.S. Optimizing games is a laborious process, I always want to find a golden mean between technical quality and plot developing, but first of all I want to give my Patrons a good, interesting story avoiding long waiting for it.
Time is of the essence.
Optimizing games should be your first priority. If people can't run your game then all the content you made is pointless. And a game not being optimized just makes people think you don't have the knowledge to do it, which in turns people away from your game. This game is an unoptimized mess, the worst i've seen even.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Optimizing games should be your first priority. If people can't run your game then all the content you made is pointless.
droglob I have a bad news, if they cannot run game on UE4 that's not my bad.
I'm a novice, cut me some slack. I hope I can change your opinion in future.

RUzZlacK

Feb 24, 2019
Everything runs fine and i realy enjoyed the Game. In my opinion one of the best unreal Engine games so far here. Keep up the good work, waiting for more!

• Red Heart

vextryyn

Jan 15, 2019
Absent.Dogma ,
you may want to shrink the distance of the trees before they become billboards. Not a hundred percent on how to do it in unreal, I spend most of my time in unity and there it is a slider attached to the terrain... i did find something from 2016 and they suggest
- Render 3D Imposter Sprites
- Render a Normalized Depth Map
main thing when you have that many trees you need to get creative because they have a lot of parts to them and if the player has to render 50 trees in a 10 ft radius.

I would also try whatever the unreal version of mixed lighting is, because baking your static objects(things that dont move, ie. buildings) and only lighting the dynamic (things that move) ones will really help with performance (just doing this will help tremendously).

if you haven't already GPU instance your repeated textures (again whatever the unreal method is).

your fires likely use particles, try not to have too many rendering at once, you will likely be able to find a happy middle ground between too few and too many particles generated (a dollar in pennies is harder to count than a dollar in quarters). the next step can help here too.

Bake Occlusion, it will unload anything within the desired radius, so if you are in a forest you don't need to render the whole map, just the 20ft radius the player can see. if that isn't an option set up triggers around the map to load and unload objects as people pass them. this may be resolved by completing my first suggestion.

This is what I've picked up so far while I have been attempting to make quest compatible content and there are severe hardware limitations there (I really hate mobile OS), but the same principals should apply towards those budget gaming rigs.

I hope i didn't bore you with things you already knew, games runs just fine on my end, usually dont drop below 80fps using an rx580. I also just like to be thorough, so im sorry if i made my descriptions too simple. <3 u :)

saigyjouji your CPU could be bottle necking your GPU(if your CPU is as modern as your card your prolly fine but if you still have ddr3 ram or a dual core processor you are definitely being bottle necked and should upgrade your chipset). I have found that my Nvidia cards run better with intel and AMD with AMD, most times i run into issues when i pop an Nvidia card into an amd chipset(usually just random frame drops nothing consistant)but AMD cards seem to work fine in an intel setup. Have you used the card for mining or rendering? if so it could just be worn. Check your BIOS and firmware are up to date, update Nvidia.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
vextryyn Hey, nice to see such a professional in this branch!
I would also try whatever the unreal version of mixed lighting is, because baking your static objects(things that dont move, ie. buildings) and only lighting the dynamic (things that move) ones will really help with performance (just doing this will help tremendously).
Of course that is the one of foundation stones. When I said "some static objects as dynamics" I meant just a grain of them, big levels are baked properly. Trees got a mipmaps with ultra low definition on distance too. Same with particles sprites.
You know, I think the most hard thing to processing is game logic, especially tick events. First level abuses it pretty much.
Thank you for your time spent to write this. I'll take in into account. Hope you like the game!

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
harloch74 Quali file? 1-Prova a scaricare di nuovo l'archivio. 2-Esegui il gioco come amministratore. 3-Disabilita l'antivirus.
4-Installa redist da:
...Threshold Road v0.26a_pub\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes