TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
I like your commentary, I literally felt it, because I myself played each scene about 50 times or more (every single part). I'm not gonna say how difficult it is to write music, code and make all the models myself. The eyes are swimming. Here community comes up. It deserves to be a full review of the current version. Thanks for this.
Thank you for replying. I can only imagine how it is to be a one man orchestra for the whole project. It occurred to me that the music is unique and really sets-up the atmosphere nicely. Animations are great also, if i was to compare them with some of other 3d erotic indie games i played, these are good quality.

For the models, i'm pretty sure you can do some more polishing on them later on, but for now seeing as you are only on version 0.21 it serves their purpose well.

You are welcome and i honestly did wanted to write the initial comment as a review for the game but i feel that it is a bit unfair to do that now when it is still in it's early development phases. I do recommend that people should at least give it a shot if they are into horror-erotic themed games or if they are fans of Lovecraftian horror. I will add a review later down the line once i try a few future updates.

If you would be so kind to answer some of the questions i asked in the initial comment i will be extremely grateful as it will help me to paint a clear vision on how you are going to approach things. Of course if you have the time.

Reactions: Absent.Dogma

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Thank you for replying. I can only imagine how it is to be a one man orchestra for the whole project. It occurred to me that the music is unique and really sets-up the atmosphere nicely. Animations are great also, if i was to compare them with some of other 3d erotic indie games i played, these are good quality.

For the models, i'm pretty sure you can do some more polishing on them later on, but for now seeing as you are only on version 0.21 it serves their purpose well.

You are welcome and i honestly did wanted to write the initial comment as a review for the game but i feel that it is a bit unfair to do that now when it is still in it's early development phases. I do recommend that people should at least give it a shot if they are into horror-erotic themed games or if they are fans of Lovecraftian horror. I will add a review later down the line once i try a few future updates.

If you would be so kind to answer some of the questions i asked in the initial comment i will be extremely grateful as it will help me to paint a clear vision on how you are going to approach things. Of course if you have the time.
I working about 7 hours daily under this project besides small contracts I do. By the way I working now too. I find it really interesting to have a conversation with anyone who share their feelings about game, however I couldn't allow to myself to delay next version to Christmas or so because at least 14 people on my Patreon really want to see the "movie", not my thoughts, to be honest. Many projects even with good financial support "stuck". Why? No clue. Just don't want to stand in same line.
Just thank you again for your review.

Reactions: TobaiasR

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
I see, it's understandable. More work less talk :).
Well as i said your work so far looks promising and i can only hope it gets better and will keep improving. You could have a winning formula with the current game mechanics if properly implemented.

Anyway, i am looking forward to seeing more, keep up the good work.

Nagashh

Feb 28, 2018
i need help, when in the game i cant click or interact with anything in the main menu.
tried with admin mode as well. any ideas?
(nvm found that using tab to select options then toggle windowed mode allows me to click on stuff.)

Last edited:

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
i need help, when in the game i cant click or interact with anything in the main menu.
tried with admin mode as well. any ideas?
(nvm found that using tab to select options then toggle windowed mode allows me to click on stuff.)
In this version I implemented a "shipping" mode instead of "dev". So commands are not the option.

I don't know really, but i guess issue is in system incorrect aspect ratio definition or resolution. (e.g. 1980x1080 a.r. 16:9)
In other words you click in "wrong place"

Try next thing:
In game you press tab (see screenshot) - you must see dotted square
Tab - forward icon Shift+Tab previous
Select Options by Enter key
Find icon "Windowed" by same method
Press Enter and try again to click something with mouse

Reactions: Nagashh

Streetcarbon

Nov 24, 2019
Game looks promising. But i can't interview the preacher.
The options are shown, but can't select them with pressing the numbers.
I tried to use "tab" but it only allows me to edit the options.

Reactions: mathias

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Game looks promising. But i can't interview the preacher.
The options are shown, but can't select them with pressing the numbers.
I tried to use "tab" but it only allows me to edit the options.
Hello.
Try to use Numpad or change keyboard layout. I put in this option for case. (NUM on your keyboard must be switched ON)
Restart level and try again.
Restart game with EN key layout and load the level.

taqia

Oct 20, 2017
I'm kinda surprised that nobody seems to have mentioned this before, but the game tries to launch itself in VR at least with valve index connected.

Maybe there's openVR plugin or something in your project that I suppose shouldn't really be there?
At least there is openVR (and oculus) in the third party binaries folder.

edit: making a shortcut and launching it with -nohmd parameter does stop it from happening though.

Last edited:

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
I'm kinda surprised that nobody seems to have mentioned this before, but the game tries to launch itself in VR at least with valve index connected.

Maybe there's openVR plugin or something in your project that I suppose shouldn't really be there?
At least there is openVR (and oculus) in the third party binaries folder.

edit: making a shortcut and launching it with -nohmd parameter does stop it from happening though.
Commonly game must launches in non-vr mode due to project parameters (in editor at least). It's interesting that you find this out. Hope that's will be helpful for others. And I'll write this down for sure to pay attention in future.

UPD: I've switched off plugins to Oculus and Steam VR so it wouldn't disturb you in future! Sorry for inconvenience!

Last edited:

insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
boring
the game's dialogs look like they were made for illiterates, you can read each line 5 times, and there is no button to skip the dialog

, i downloaded and regreted now deleted(n):poop:

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
Developer is definitely not a native English speaker. I have seen ten times worse writing in other games on this site than in this game. 85% is understandable and i managed to grasp most of the plot he wrote so far. You should see some of those hentai RPG maker games or worse, machine translated ones, now that's a pain to read.

I think you are too harsh to judge the writing at this stage, he still is early in development and the game has a long way to go as it feels more like a tech demo for now, cut him some slack he can do some proofreading later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: anime66

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
(Warning google translation)
The game has potential. The idea looks good, but so far a poor implementation. A lot of empty locations, everything happens slowly as if in milk. You need to speed up all animations by 15-20%. And there is no variation yet, I tried to go in different ways, to give different answers in the logs, according to the outcome of the event, exactly the same events occur.

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
No Full save? No way to get all the Gallery without having to spend 2 hours just to see the shit?

Ugh.
Click on the orange P logo in the left bottom side of the screen, when in the main menu. It will open a Patreon page and then the gallery will be unlocked. I believe it's not necessary to have a subscription in order to unlock it, just clicking it will do.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Click on the orange P logo in the left bottom side of the screen, when in the main menu. It will open a Patreon page and then the gallery will be unlocked. I believe it's not necessary to have a subscription in order to unlock it, just clicking it will do.
As I could get his thought he's interested in full gallery access, all the rooms. To get the access to all rooms you need to come to the end of this version. Rooms open by game progress.

-Hellfire-, Write me back in PM, I'll send you that personally.

Last edited:

D.I.L..L.I.G.A.F

Sep 10, 2019
Hey thank you for this cool game and I can't wait to actually play it. The problem is I can't look around. I'm on mouse and keyboard and even tried controller but still I can't look around, is that a bug?

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Hey thank you for this cool game and I can't wait to actually play it. The problem is I can't look around. I'm on mouse and keyboard and even tried controller but still I can't look around, is that a bug?
Hey! Thanks. I don't think, I believe it's on your side :( I'm sorry. We've got many players haven't this problem.

Game couldn't receive your inputs (controller is not allowed by the way).
1-Try to update drivers for your mouse and keyboard.
2-Launch .exe as Administrator.
3-Unzip with 7-z to avoid losing information (just my preference).
4-Reinput mouse\keyboard in game and watch the react.

If it's okay in Main menu and this issue occurs only in game, there are only this options for now.
Anyway I'm going to change some things with device identification in future version. Things will be better.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes