D.I.L..L.I.G.A.F

Sep 10, 2019
I appreciate the feedback I'll take your advice in consideration. This game is honestly entertaining and I hope it will get bigger and better, I'll be cheering from the sidelines!!

Reactions: Absent.Dogma

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
It's great game, have a huge potential. But the game needs skippable dialog system, faster running. More marked roads, i've lost so many times. :D Maybe a quest/path tree(like Detroit Become Human) And i need a full save :) I don't know how can i did this but i stuck somewhere in the quests. Probably i missed something and that caused this. I don't want to play again whole game from the beginning. Anyone have fullsave?

Last edited:

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
It's great game, have a huge potential. But the game needs skippable dialog system, faster running. More marked roads, I've lost so many times. :D Maybe a quest/path tree(like Detroit Become Human) And i need a full save :) I don't know how can i did this but i stuck somewhere in the quests. Probably i missed something and that caused this. I don't want to play again whole game from the beginning. Anyone have fullsave?
Hello!
Do you have any issues with saves after each location? Game automatically saves progress, that's how it should behave normally. If it's not check the file ...\Threshold Road 0.21\SAVES INSTALL\Readme.txt
-About saves after each action (to do not start from the beginning of the level) - It'll be in next update for sure!
-Save file with half progress you might find in ...\Threshold Road 0.21\SAVES INSTALL\Threshold_Road_Vol_1\SaveGames

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
Hello!
Do you have any issues with saves after each location? Game automatically saves progress, that's how it should behave normally. If it's not check the file ...\Threshold Road 0.21\SAVES INSTALL\Readme.txt
-About saves after each action (to do not start from the beginning of the level) - It'll be in next update for sure!
-Save file with half progress you might find in ...\Threshold Road 0.21\SAVES INSTALL\Threshold_Road_Vol_1\SaveGames
Thank you so much. I just figured it out how can i go forward, my mistake :) Is there a free camera mode in the scenerio? That Hannibal did some nasty things to me and camera angle wasn't good enough :D

sergl

Aug 13, 2017
Any of the patrons, or AD themself, up to crossposting or summarizing what was in the locked post that went up on the 27th? Having a title like " " doesn't inspire the most confidence.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Any of the patrons, or AD themself, up to crossposting or summarizing what was in the locked post that went up on the 27th? Having a title like " " doesn't inspire the most confidence.
Hey! Thank you for worrying. I'll share with you some pieces:

"First of all, I want to point what bothers me:
  • Plenty of time to make game content where the second point comes from:
  • I want to believe that your interest will not fade away, just like mine won't.
  • I remember every idea and the person who gave it to improve the project
Just a thoughts. Thank you again for all!"
Everything is perfectly fine, new version coming soon.
This project will go 'till get to the end, case is not about sponsoring anymore.
Some players want to see that much than I.
It inspires more than material support.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Just wanted to show you some support, Dogma. This game is very surreal and almost dream like (and creepy). Nice work. I was getting the dreaded d3d device lost ( ) when trying this but then sometimes it doesn't. To be fair, I'm on a gaming laptop and it happens even with Doom 2016 but not newer Unreal games. Is there some reason why this game loads up SteamVR?

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Just wanted to show you some support, Dogma. This game is very surreal and almost dream like (and creepy). Nice work. I was getting the dreaded d3d device lost ( ) when trying this but then sometimes it doesn't. To be fair, I'm on a gaming laptop and it happens even with Doom 2016 but not newer Unreal games. Is there some reason why this game loads up SteamVR?
Thank you so much!
I guess it's by my side, don't worry!
Some players got that. v0.26 will change it. I've got some plugins (in UE4) turned on might cause that issue. Now it's solved. Wait for new version in a week!

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
As a new developer I am learning many different skills. It is difficult to find character animations for adult games. Do you have any advice on where to find models/animations/mesh? Are adult character animations simply creative combinations of 'clean' animations? It seems like an interesting idea but would require fixing a LOT of capsules.. Thoughts? I appreciate your time. Thank you!

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
pajamapanda I'm pleased that you addressed to me. Of course, many sites, but all the stuff you might see in the game is my own (about 90% or so). I don't really sure I should give that kind of advertising right here. My first advise is to dig in with relevant questions. Since 2014 many questions have been solved in there.
For last month I made about 100 animations including "bridge" animations to make it looking much cleaner. If you want some animations to be "welded" (one loop softly passes to other) you would use some kind of "bridge" animations. In one moment you just say it "play that" and passage happens. Otherwise you wouldn't get clean animation, because most sex animations are looped
Read about UE 4 Animation Montage. Didn't get about capsules. What kind of fixing and purpose?
If you want to clarify something please write me in private messages. I would be glad to answer!

Reactions: pajamapanda

sergl

Aug 13, 2017
New version's been out for 2 days

Something about this update has me a little disappointed. I don't know if it's because it's only 2 levels or if the 100+ animations are non-H, and most of them seem to be minor details. The audio keeps cutting in and out in new levels, I'll blame that one on Unity though since I know with the amount of objects in the map it's pretty much inevitable.

I don't know how many scenes were added but I counted 3 sex scenes (including 1 new gallery) and 3 deaths
Feels a lot like 0.12 (Or whichever update added Castration Valley) in terms of ending, you talk to the kid leader from Lord of the Flies, convince him to have a meeting, and then cut to black 'see you next month'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
I'll blame that one on Unity though since I know with the amount of objects in the map it's pretty much inevitable.

Something is obviously gonna go wrong for the story to progress. I can almost guarantee that until AD finishes or comes back to add on the story, there's gonna be only one way the next update can end. My money's on preacher gutting the kid leader like a fish.
- You mean Unreal engine.

- I'll counter you on that bet and foresee something on the lines of the Preacher absorbing this faction into the church by signing the pact with a big orgy where Sasha is the main course... .

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
when will the new version be released here? I love this game...
2 Posts above yours. The google drive link.

I found the update to be decent. Got all the H scenes, even the hooved man spitroasting. Thought it was interesting starting the game with the protagonist being introspective. The only new scene unlocked in the gallery is a guro scene, in game scenes are not available in the gallery.

EXTC21

Apr 3, 2019
How to get the endings in the last map, in abcessed lowland? Walkthrough says u need to say (-) in dialogs but how to do this when u need to select between 3 choices (1,2,3)?

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes