dancewithpigs

Sep 2, 2017
When I first saw the title page, I thought this would be one of those typical Space narratives where there would be an amateurish storyline with alien copulation to fill in the plot holes. But after playing this game for over 30 minutes, I am genuinely shocked for the details in the story and character interactions in this game. All of the characters not only are unique but their dialogues portray their distinctiveness. Even though 'The Last Man on Earth' trope is overused, it can be disregarded in this game for the plot being emerging and making me yearn for the next update. Keep up the good work Empiric! I look forward to more quality content!

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
When I first saw the title page, I thought this would be one of those typical Space narratives where there would be an amateurish storyline with alien copulation to fill in the plot holes. But after playing this game for over 30 minutes, I am genuinely shocked for the details in the story and character interactions in this game. All of the characters not only are unique but their dialogues portray their distinctiveness. Even though 'The Last Man on Earth' trope is overused, it can be disregarded in this game for the plot being emerging and making me yearn for the next update. Keep up the good work Empiric! I look forward to more quality content!

I'm trying to keep everything as logical, as possible. Which is not always easy to do in a adult sci-fi harem game. :cautious:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Got a requests from a few patrons for this so I did it. Enjoy the walkthrough!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 10 Pt. 4

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Got a requests from a few patrons for this so I did it. Enjoy the walkthrough!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 2

Or you can:
Neat, the lazy me just wrote the options leading to sex scenes into a txt file :oops:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I did a mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Final

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

Or you can:

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Look great and girls are so HOT but ONE QUESTION," it looks like they are NOT animations with Sex scenes ? I just play the first sex scene et they are not animations" The game sounds great
There is increasingly more animations in the game with quality getting better over time as I was learning how to properly do them. For the next episode I'm doing at least 2 per sex scene

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Gonna give this a try since another game's dev decided to have the only girl I cared about in it, break up with us. Seems to be a trend now. Ahahaha

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes