Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I mean, I don't understand why everybody expects every MC to be a genius mastermind, using his 200 iq to corrupt his landmomlady with elaborate plan to repeatedly touch her inappropriately during her morning yoga exercises. :KEK:

Last edited:

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I mean, I don't understand why everybody expects every MC to be a genius mastermind, using his 200 iq to corrupt his landmomlady with elaborate plan of repeatedly touch her inappropriately during her morning yoga exercises. :KEK:
Kinda like the fact he's abit of an idiot lol...guess u don't have to be smart to get laid...you just gotta be the last human male alive in this case. :ROFLMAO:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Kinda like the fact he's abit of an idiot lol...guess u don't have to be smart to get laid...you just gotta be the last human male alive in this case. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, he's not a complete moron, he just acts and talks like it. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I mean, he's not a complete moron, he just acts and talks like it. :WeSmart:
Let's face it, if getting laid was as easy as acting and talking like a moron every man on the planet would do it, maybe the MC is smarter than we give him credit for. :ROFLMAO:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Let's face it, if getting laid was as easy as acting and talking like a moron every man on the planet would do it, maybe the MC is smarter than we give him credit for. :ROFLMAO:
Well.. back in school it weren't the smart geeky kids getting laid.
And isn't life just one big school? :unsure:

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Well.. back in school it weren't the smart geeky kids getting laid.
And isn't life just one big school? :unsure:
I guess that's true....although it wasn't the idiots getting laid either, if it was I wouldn't have skipped school as much as i did. :LOL:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I guess that's true....although it wasn't the idiots getting laid either, if it was I wouldn't have skipped school as much as i did. :LOL:
Counter-argument: I had a classmate impregnate his 16 years old girlfriend who ran out of pills and didn't have the doctor appointment for like next 4 days simply because "Bruh, cumming outside just doesn't feel as good."

• Haha

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Counter-argument: I had a classmate impregnate his 16 years old girlfriend who ran out of pills and didn't have the doctor appointment for like next 4 days simply because "Bruh, cumming outside just doesn't feel as good."
Ok i can't argue that, looks like you win. :ROFLMAO:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Ok, no need to facepalm, it's just a question
I kinda misused that one, I'm not fluent in memes, sorry about that.
It was meant more on me.

Anyway.. to elaborate: I don't want to overuse her before her actual role I designed her for if that makes sense.
Which is gonna be in the next game as one of the main 3 girls. I'll be doing harem again, but slightly smaller with more developed characters.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just played until the end of the game and I must say I liked the game a lot. The women in this game are beautiful, everybody. But Kaite is the sweetest. :love:

Interesting story idea. I am waiting for the story to continue.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Oh man...dick move on the state of affairs with the hottie milf. I absolutely love all the women in this VN. Keep up the great work. Might want to do a typo scrub soon though. Quite a few minor typos that could be easily corrected to make this a top notch game.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I mean, I don't understand why everybody expects every MC to be a genius mastermind, using his 200 iq to corrupt his landmomlady with elaborate plan to repeatedly touch her inappropriately during her morning yoga exercises. :KEK:
Does this mean that you'll never do a landlady game?

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes