King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Through Spacetime ep10p3+ Zoey raven WT MOD

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

halil123

May 23, 2017
This is such a great game. Why is the thread only 30 pages? The first update looked a bit rough but the graphics improve a lot after first 10 minutes.

max102

May 31, 2020
I like this one, probably on-par with Tales From The Unending Void?

Also, anyone know similar to this? Where MC becomes the only male and/or have to populate planet like New Earth?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like this one, probably on-par with Tales From The Unending Void?

Also, anyone know similar to this? Where MC becomes the only male and/or have to populate planet like New Earth?
You might try Last Hope. It's in Unreal, rather than Ren'Py, with lower quality graphics than this, but I find it fun enough. It's also not really the same story in general, although it has one of the same basic ideas present: The MC's semen is needed to save humanity. I absolutely prefer Through Spacetime, but Last Hope is another sci-fi game with a somewhat similar concept.

Reactions: max102

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Finally some babymaking. And given this whole last-human-male in the universe scenario, I hope there will be plenty more babymaking - it's your duty after all.

Reactions: bruce555

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...at first i thought "This is just a fuck and no story game" but i must say that i was wrong, yeah, is not the most amazing of all, but is good, and so far i'm liking the way that the ep 8 ended (with the exception that we need to choose between fuck eve and natasha or nicole), and in some way i believe that andromeda is using the mc to try control the universe. I will be honest, in my shitty opinion, the game need 2 things, a gallery to see past stuff, and that the mc get more rounds with the girls, i understand that in some places is normal just go once and cuddle, but since he is have those new and powerful genes from andromeda, could be nice that he can go more.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Next episode is gonna be more story, less sex and episode after that should be no story, pure fuck-fest.. just a heads up.

And where do we stick it in in the next episode you might ask.. well.. here's first frame of the first animation. :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
in some way i believe that andromeda is using the mc to try control the universe
I'm almost 100% positive this is true. There are subtle (or sometimes no-so-subtle) hints, like how she acts on her own, without permission, keeping the MC completely in the dark; and how she talks in such a way that she sounds like she is going to rule the universe, not the MC. I know, she does call the MC "my king", but let's be real: appealing to his ego is easy, and it's not like using those words necessarily translates into actually letting the MC rule.

Reactions: AlexTorch

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
For the first time in this game I turned one of the women down. The Mother Superior is not only unattractive in personality but physically for me...past the tipping point on breast size where they just aren't appealing to me. Hopefully rejecting her won't cause any hiccups in the story.
The tastes are so different. For me she is one of the sexiest girls in the game.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes