Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Don't know.. thrones are kinda over-rated to be honest. I'd much prefer royal bed, sounds way more comfortable.
Thrones don't even have adjustable seat, what the fuck is up with that. Let's be real, the technology of thrones is way too outdated. :rolleyes:
Hover throne homie lol

• Love
Reactions: v1900

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Fun game! Just wondering if the King path is the only real option in this game since the sequel picks up as if we never chose the King path correct?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1624819010335.png

I am here, baby;
To fondle on your locks,
To clinch your tongue with lust,
To gulp all of you, lass
Right from your glass.​

Do you still want some of your babes to be wondering ”Is he still worth giving a damn?”
Fun game! Just wondering if the King path is the only real option in this game since the sequel picks up as if we never chose the King path correct?
NO? Then grab what is rightfully yours, to rule the stars and all the babes around them 4 eva!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

The king path is there mostly to unlock the Andromeda scenes for now, later in the next episode there will be option to rethink the decision, when all facts are presented. Shortly after that episode ends and you either ended as the bad guy or a good guy pretty much. Then there will be extra episode if you ended it as a bad guy, if you are not into that, you'll just wait for the episode 1 of chapter 2 which will be a new game file pretty much. It technically doesn't matter for the sake of gameplay what path you choose, but the king path will unlock scenes and relationship dynamics some might not be comfortable with.. that should sum it up.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Oops, did the MC get transformed into Andromeda's species? I guess it makes sense given what she did.

I'm not digging the monsterification, because 1) Human master race, and 2) I'd prefer if the girls could see the man they loved turn into a ruthless dictator, rather than being transformed into a literal monster which somehow makes the betrayal less impactful.

It's cool though. Your story in the end.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The king path is there mostly to unlock the Andromeda scenes for now, later in the next episode there will be option to rethink the decision, when all facts are presented. Shortly after that episode ends and you either ended as the bad guy or a good guy pretty much. Then there will be extra episode if you ended it as a bad guy, if you are not into that, you'll just wait for the episode 1 of chapter 2 which will be a new game file pretty much. It technically doesn't matter for the sake of gameplay what path you choose, but the king path will unlock scenes and relationship dynamics some might not be comfortable with.. that should sum it up.
Love the game, love the women! Glad its a harem because there is NO WAY I could pick just one right now. I got to the King path choice with Andromeda, and per the WT mod, went King path, just was wondering if I would get different content if I did not pick that route?

Either way, looking forward to more, keep up the great work!

Reactions: User1230

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Oops, did the MC get transformed into Andromeda's species? I guess it makes sense given what she did.

I'm not digging the monsterification, because 1) Human master race, and 2) I'd prefer if the girls could see the man they loved turn into a ruthless dictator, rather than being transformed into a literal monster which somehow makes the betrayal less impactful.

No transformation, just upgrades.

Love the game, love the women! Glad its a harem because there is NO WAY I could pick just one right now. I got to the King path choice with Andromeda, and per the WT mod, went King path, just was wondering if I would get different content if I did not pick that route?

Either way, looking forward to more, keep up the great work!
There's no extra content for non-king path so far.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

If your talking about the pic,it's a non canon patreon reward

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If your talking about the pic,it's a non canon patreon reward
Ah, ok thanks. I was wondering if that's Gerther or whatever his name is, or if it's a preview of the upcoming ending. I just assumed there won't be NTR, so I thought the monster is MC transformed into that species or something.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Ah, ok thanks. I was wondering if that's Gerther or whatever his name is, or if it's a preview of the upcoming ending. I just assumed there won't be NTR, so I thought the monster is MC transformed into that species or something.
No NTR just a pic Empiric made for me. Nothing at all to do with the story or ending.

Reactions: desmosome

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Valid or not some people complain.. Perhaps constructive criticism could be worded differently. After spending countless hours making this game I'm sure hearing 'truly ludicrous ' and 'two stars max' 'disagreeing with the politics' isn't really what you're wanting to hear. Hell I was wondering myself where that came from. If you respond I'd go with -It's just a game bro- To me this is a pretty well written and entertaining piece of work. Graphics and dialog are pretty decent.. Really looking forward to more of this. People may say what they want but always remember this reflects on you at the end of the day. So take this spaceship and tell us YOUR story.. :) Myself, I can't wait.

Oh, and I appreciate you putting (rape) in the choice that leads in that direction. (not that I didn't play it also to see what it was about) The heads up was welcomed.

Keep kicking ass man... got a fan in me.
You've come a long way baby.. 8/10

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626536620320.png

See, babe, you have nothing to worry about.
Your proportions are so symetrical to the stilets.
Your eyes pop like two moons shining on a clear evening sky.
Your bosoms caress your baby belly so tender and so puff.
Your nipples reach so yummy deliciously round and firm.
Your cottong candy straw hair thinns make your face magical.
I am taking you right here and now!

1626536641115.png

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes