bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I played until episode 6, skipped updates, now is there decent content and scenes for Morgan, that hot Milf?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I played until episode 6, skipped updates, now is there decent content and scenes for Morgan, that hot Milf?
Well if enough decent content for you is always personal, but Morgan is for sure not a human male dick virgin anymore now. :p

• Haha
Reactions: bruce555

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Episode 8, so once again, caught up with the Dev here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, thank you for this game thus far, been enjoying it, and looking forward for Episode 9.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
yo don't know how's the story gonna revolve now, this update just dropped a bomb lol. So is it that Andromeda is the actual Bad one in here, coz I'm pretty sure she is trying to rule the universe by using the MC or is it something else? Dev will love to hear what you have to say about this.
On the second hand what does the King path brings? Hope it's not slavery and all coz I don't want these harem women's to be turned into MC's sex slaves coz they are too lovely and precious, so they shouldn't be turned to slaves or pets. And if actually Andromeda is the bad one here hope MC comes to know about it and instead of making her his queen hope he makes her his pet and the harem women's his queens:giggle:

P.s. - Include some more alien chicks Empiric you know some MILFY, BUSTY, TEEN, SEXY alien chicks as well. And hope we are introduced to some Female cast too.

Honestly can't wait to play the next update waiting for it so badly lol. Anyways Dev great update freaking enjoyed and story did got interesting. Kudos(y)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Would it be wrong for the nuns to come collect some more contributions, just to make sure the word seed takes root correctly?
Oh, and when a nun is proven to be expecting, some celebration would be appropriate, I think. Maybe an anal celebration would even be permissable, since she wouldn't need the seed for conceiving anymore. Good thing also there are two nuns, so that would allow for two celebrations!

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Okay, regarding all the speculations about Andromeda (I'll try to not spoil too much)
I already mentioned this in a post on patreon, not sure if I mentioned it here as well.. there will be only two more updates for what you could call chapter one. With the king-path the game ends there with a bit more submissive harem ending. For the chapter two I'll create new separate game file, because the size of uncompressed game will probably be around 7gb+ by then. There won't be any major decisions to be carried over, because if you choose kingpath, there's no chapter two anyway, for reasons explained later. You might just have to select which girls you fucked and how for the babybumps. about them endings and spoiler alert: king path ends with you and Andromeda, with everyone else under you, chapter two (separate game) will continue assuming that you didn't choose king path and it will end with a harem with you + everyone else as equals (With some prisoners, of course, not everyone's a good girl and deserves to be on equal footing with them good girls.)
:oops:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1624470310651.png
Yes, huni bee .. teach me the ways of the boxxom babes !
Okay, regarding all the speculations about Andromeda (I'll try to not spoil too much)
I already mentioned this in a post on patreon, not sure if I mentioned it here as well.. there will be only two more updates for what you could call chapter one. With the king-path the game ends there with a bit more submissive harem ending. For the chapter two I'll create new separate game file, because the size of uncompressed game will probably be around 7gb+ by then. There won't be any major decisions to be carried over, because if you choose kingpath, there's no chapter two anyway, for reasons explained later. You might just have to select which girls you fucked and how for the babybumps. about them endings and spoiler alert: king path ends with you and Andromeda, with everyone else under you, chapter two (separate game) will continue assuming that you didn't choose king path and it will end with a harem with you + everyone else as equals (With some prisoners, of course, not everyone's a good girl and deserves to be on equal footing with them good girls.)
The pinnacle of babe ascension into the valhallas of pleasure and unburdened happiness,
MC will be the pillar of love and throbbing deep soothing love and understanding to all.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just start playing this today. Pretty good game. All the characters is likeable. And thanks god its not another mindless sandbox where you have to sleep, wake up, shower, go talk to all the characters everyday. I'm so sick of those
I hope you can avoid sexual with blue, purple, rainbow or whatever color aliens chicks thought. I'm not a fan of those. Well, I did romance Liara and Tali in mass effect but that not count:rolleyes:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is there a connection problem with NOPY?? the DL-time is hughe...before it was 2 minutes now it shows with 15 hours or even more

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there a connection problem with NOPE ?? the DL-time is hughe...before it was 2 minutes now it shows with 15 hours or even more
Nopy will have, from time to time, too many downloaders using it all at once. This causes slower download times in general, as their servers can only send out overall data (which includes not only what you're downloading, but what other users are as well) at a certain rate. When this slowness gets too extreme, a message is displayed, indicating there will be significant slowness for your download.

Beyond that, there are several things that could be happening. I'm not sure what they have in place to manage many downloads (beyond what I described above), so it's possible in extreme cases that things will just get continually slower and eventually lead to ridiculously long wait times. However, generally I haven't had trouble with their service.

Another thing that could be happening is some type of interruption in one of the hubs between them and you. If that happens, there's really nothing they can do until whoever manages that hub (not Nopy) gets things fixed.

All of the above is just to say that usually Nopy is completely fine (like you indicated you had experienced before, with a 2-minute download time). You probably just ran into some unusual occurrence that will be resolved soon (probably some time later today).

Reactions: sergesan

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Finally had a chance to play the update. Loved being able to shoot down the grotesque mother superior, especially with the option to check out the goods first and then nope out and go back to the hot sisters. It's not often I'll deliberately avoid a sex scene, but I just couldn't do this one.

No headpats for Noire this episode is a little sad, but I suspect there's more to come from best wolf girl.

Reactions: Vanderer

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Nopy will have, from time to time, too many downloaders using it all at once. This causes slower download times in general, as their servers can only send out overall data (which includes not only what you're downloading, but what other users are as well) at a certain rate. When this slowness gets too extreme, a message is displayed, indicating there will be significant slowness for your download.

Beyond that, there are several things that could be happening. I'm not sure what they have in place to manage many downloads (beyond what I described above), so it's possible in extreme cases that things will just get continually slower and eventually lead to ridiculously long wait times. However, generally I haven't had trouble with their service.

Another thing that could be happening is some type of interruption in one of the hubs between them and you. If that happens, there's really nothing they can do until whoever manages that hub (not Nopy) gets things fixed.

All of the above is just to say that usually Nopy is completely fine (like you indicated you had experienced before, with a 2-minute download time). You probably just ran into some unusual occurrence that will be resolved soon (probably some time later today).
thanks for this detailed info....for real....i thought so ,something seemed amiss...since this issue goes a couple of days, i think it´s a problem with any hubs ...better wait a little and try again...the vn´s wont run away, i hope.....(y):LOL:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Interesting. I hope you make a really impactful ending for the king path then, since that's the end of the tale. It would be cool if we could continue chapter 2 on the king path, but I can understand that there won't be much of an adventure after taking over the universe lol. Just please let it end with a bang. Orgy, pregnant sex, show how everyone is submissive. MC on throne. Harem with collars and stuff laid out on his feet. The works!

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Interesting. I hope you make a really impactful ending for the king path then, since that's the end of the tale. It would be cool if we could continue chapter 2 on the king path, but I can understand that there won't be much of an adventure after taking over the universe lol. Just please let it end with a bang. Orgy, pregnant sex, show how everyone is submissive. MC on throne. Harem with collars and stuff laid out on his feet. The works!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I'm thinking giant golden throne,and pregnant Vira on a leash.
Don't know.. thrones are kinda over-rated to be honest. I'd much prefer royal bed, sounds way more comfortable.
Thrones don't even have adjustable seat, what the fuck is up with that. Let's be real, the technology of thrones is way too outdated. :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes