myself

Sep 21, 2017
Glad you liked it, meanwhile I'm just going to sit here waiting for the first complainers to complain. :whistle:
will there be any more update after this? or is this the final update? I am asking cuz not all chars got their preggy ending :p

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
will there be any more update after this? or is this the final update? I am asking cuz not all chars got their preggy ending :p
There's one more update with the king ending. That should contain Andromeda's pregnant scene. Which only leaves Casey from the main cast and I'm not planning on adding more scenes with her.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I hope the path of the king will be the complete opposite, I am waiting for these updates. something like Thanos from Marvel, only at the click of his fingers he does not blow up planets, well, you understand ...)))))

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I'll even add, like King Baratheon from Game of Thrones, "give me wine and whores!!!" here it will be a bomb, and if again something vanilla and romantic, then it will be a fiasco

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They own him - he is a stow away and he is indebted his all to each and every one of them.
Start paying your debts, gamer! Trobb them all!

2domukas2

Feb 20, 2019
This is literally my favorite adult game. Played hundred's shame its ending i believe but knowing dev's sexual kinks i know i will enjoy future creations.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There's one more update with the king ending. That should contain Andromeda's pregnant scene. Which only leaves Casey from the main cast and I'm not planning on adding more scenes with her.
so the ending if u choose to be with the purple alein? forgot her name sry..

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Super awesome ending imo, usually devs tend to only show the women pregnant and thats it, glad to see dev went the extra mile and gave us the chance to see the kids a bit grown up already, the only other dev i remember doing this is Talothral. Congrats!
Theres another update with the other ending, but im pretty sure this game will one of the very few where i dont feel like the ending is rushed or where i miss something on it, in fact i feel like i had more than i was expecting.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really like the ending with the large family and kids, nicely done (y)
Only a bit sad that Noir didn't get a nice pregnant sex scene (not counting that bj if u leave ur family) and kind of wanted to see her small pups.

So finaly time for the king path.
I really hope we end up as ruler of the universe and have Andromeda...let's call it restraint or crawling at our feet. While the MC has the power :devilish:

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
May 8, 2017
Is there a way to get any of the end scenes without pregnancy? Made sure to avoid all options that could result in pregnancy but all the end scenes seemed to have pregnancy. Did I do something wrong?

Reactions: Banality

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Is there a way to get any of the end scenes without pregnancy? Made sure to avoid all options that could result in pregnancy but all the end scenes seemed to have pregnancy. Did I do something wrong?
Unfortunately I don't really have time to add both options for each scene and the polls were overwhelmingly in favor of all or most girls being pregnant so I went with that.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes