May 8, 2017
Unfortunately I don't really have time to add both options for each scene and the polls were overwhelmingly in favor of all or most girls being pregnant so I went with that.
Oh okay, good to know I wasn't missing anything. Thanks for letting me know! (Thoroughly enjoyed the game btw, great renders! Just pregnancy is a turnoff for me so I won't be enjoying the ending scenes... But there were plenty of enjoyable scenes prior to the ending!)

Reactions: Banality

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Unfortunately I don't really have time to add both options for each scene and the polls were overwhelmingly in favor of all or most girls being pregnant so I went with that.
It also kind of makes sense, considering the implications of being the only male left in the universe, especially after you've been genetically tweaked to be even more fertile. At that point it's pretty much inevitable that you're going to become a breeding stud.

So even if the player avoids those choices during play, odds are it was going to happen regardless between the end of the game and the beginning of the epilogue.

Reactions: whichone

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
No, two iterations of the "good" ending. Bad ending in next update.
I was using the mod. It said save here, you can only get the "bad" ending for now, "good" ending is in the next update. After I played it, I went back to the save and read it again. It did say that.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I was using the mod. It said save here, you can only get the "bad" ending for now, "good" ending is in the next update. After I played it, I went back to the save and read it again. It did say that.
Well I'm not responsible for the mod, but the "bad" "good" ending decision, or at least your last option to switch to either one, is when you are deciding if to go with Andromeda or knock her out. And knocking her out leads to the "good" endings, at least from my perspective.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
LoL, someday I'll play a game where the writer doesn't write women who seem to have some kind of inferiority complex and feel the need to over-compensate. This trend in fiction of unrealistically-strong powerful wamen isn't necessary.

inferiority complex.jpg

The battle of the sexes could be so much more interesting and still mirror the reality of our physical differences.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ROFLMAO. Hitomi's like, "You have many wives, we just had sex, and I just finished offering you a BJ . . . and you still gave me a facial?!"

And then this line from Mery: "If God didn't want us to take it up our butts, then he wouldn't make it fit just right."

Hahaha. Love the humor throughout the game, Empiric. As always, lovely renders as well. Thanks so much for sharing your game with us. :love:

May 8, 2017
LoL, someday I'll play a game where the writer doesn't write women who seem to have some kind of inferiority complex and feel the need to over-compensate. This trend in fiction of unrealistically-strong powerful wamen isn't necessary.

View attachment 1966132

The battle of the sexes could be so much more interesting and still mirror the reality of our physical differences.
I agree with you for the most part but I believe in this game, when you have humans going for 600 years without any men, that masculine women are going to become more and more pronounced.

Reactions: Ren65

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Truth is... the game was rigged from the start.
I mean, the plot literally is that the MC is the only human male in the universe. If anybody wants the universe to repopulate the human race, there's got to be pregnancy . . . unless you have some test-tube fetish, I guess. I fail to see how anybody could miss this outcome.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes