Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Packs include obj files with full custom body and head morph, you have to import them via morph loader and adjust rigging to shape if you are not familiar with it, here's easy guide on how to. I used Poser preset for all of them so in order for it to function properly you have to have that one selected while importing.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Characters are know assets are you talking about codes and stuff
No I was talking about character morphs, since they are all custom for most parts, with some sculpting done in blender.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
Packs include obj files with full custom body and head morph, you have to import them via morph loader and adjust rigging to shape if you are not familiar with it, here's easy guide on how to. I used Poser preset for all of them so in order for it to function properly you have to have that one selected while importing.

Noire Lily Sam
Mary Mother superior Hitomi
Vira Nicole Eve Morgan
Casey Kaite Natasha

All of the mentioned in one rar
ty

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg was told there is Pregnancy here.

Do tell Greg, What does it entail, there is a suprise prize for the one who does.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
he probably means that, like me, loading a previous save where the choice has to be made, king path still isn't available
My test save works fine. Do you not have the option there or does it not lead to the ending?
Capture.JPG

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes