TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I may download this one day. When you offer download options that are not dog shit. I am not paying Mega to play your game and the rest are completely useless

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I may download this one day. When you offer download options that are not dog shit. I am not paying Mega to play your game and the rest are completely useless
Thank you for letting me know. Just DM me your address of residence and I'll have USB drive with the game on it delivered to your home by Tuesday. If that's convenient enough for you good sir.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Through Spacetime Final
with Zoey Raven Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm updating the game in a way that I feel is most efficient.

I'll finish final sex scenes for the non-king path, then I'll do the scenes exclusive for king path and then I'll do the story endings.

I won't jump from path to path and if anybody has a problem with that, eventually there will be Completed next to the game thread and they can either play the completely free game then. Or not and definitely let me know about it by leaving a snarky comment in the game thread.
I didn't mean to be snarky, I do love snarky though. I asked why? I didn't demand call you names or try to belittle you.

You are not the first dev to do this nor will be the last. Hell you won't even be the last dev to get offended by us lowly pirates.

I am just trying to understand the reasonings of putting out bad endings first? Is it to save the endings everybody wants til the end to make more money? Is it easier? There has to be a reason.

Alas just like hypnosis's I probably won't get a non glib or snarky answer but it doesn't hurt to ask...

Reactions: ju1zzed

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I didn't mean to be snarky, I do love snarky though. I asked why? I didn't demand call you names or try to belittle you.

You are not the first dev to do this nor will be the last. Hell you won't even be the last dev to get offended by us lowly pirates.

I am just trying to understand the reasonings of putting out bad endings first? Is it to save the endings everybody wants til the end to make more money? Is it easier? There has to be a reason.

Alas just like hypnosis's I probably won't get a non glib or snarky answer but it doesn't hurt to ask...
Is the non king path really the bad end? I felt like the king path was supposed to be the "bad" path.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have been wrong before but that was my understanding. I'm not trying to mislead or troll anyone, today anyway...
Andromeda is kind of a sociopath and if you choose the king path from what she says you're allowed to keep a few girls for entertainment but the rest of the universe is fucked that is why I thought the king path is the "bad" one

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Andromeda is kind of a sociopath and if you choose the king path from what she says you're allowed to keep a few girls for entertainment but the rest of the universe is fucked that is why I thought the king path is the "bad" one
A few girls is a few hundred or so.... seems pretty good to me lol

Reactions: User1230
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes