Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Well last time I checked it costs like 100 bucks to apply and that's like 5th of my monthly budget, so I didn't feel like taking the risk. Also I think the copyright issue would be a bigger problem, I remember few instances using screenshots from tv shows to use on TV in game, I'd have to backtrack, go through whole game, blur them out probably. Dunno if leaving references would be okay also. And as I got into the new game straight up, I feel like dealing with that might waste a lot of my time. I don't even know how much money would steam in bring from a game like this, as I'd prefer to keep it free, since I already have it for free every where and I'd feel a bit cunty putting price on it on steam.
Well, that is your call, and the copyright stuff might not count as parody if you are making a profit off of it, I guess.
As far as how much you can make, it varies a lot, but if you get some positive reviews, it can be pretty big.
Dev of Deliverance made more in a few months on Steam, than his entire Dev cycle on Patreon. Dreams of Desire remaster also made a pile of cash well after the game was finished. FreshWomen has sold over 200k units for a game that's not even finished. Even with Steams large cut, that's a lot of chicken feed. ;)
If you want to keep it free you can still offer Dev support DLC or something, like Come Home does. It's free but there are a few alternate outfits DLC players can buy to support the Dev if they want. I know the exposure on Steam has helped to boost their Patreon numbers a bit. (y)

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
Those two are not mutually exclusive. Trust me, I've studied physics and I'm plenty retarded.
But he has knowledge on nothing but movies. You did not write this man as someone competent enough to be chosen as a bagger. Likedude, I like the game but this is a really shitty part

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
BTW what happens if you go with the purple alien girl's genocidal plans? Is she like Thanos's great-great granddaughter or something?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
You even write that mentally he is improving just to have him continue to be retarded in all aspects. I get the game is your baby but your baby is retarded
I wouldn't call it my baby. It's like whatever you get before your first baby, to practice so you don't kill the actual baby the first month you get it. It's why I don't care that much about it, it's what it is, I never claimed it to be anything more.

BTW what happens if you go with the purple alien girl's genocidal plans? Is she like Thanos's great-great granddaughter or something?
Just your average purple-supremacist. Hating on all those alien immigrants from another Galaxies..

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I wouldn't call it my baby. It's like whatever you get before your first baby, to practice so you don't kill the actual baby the first month you get it. It's why I don't care that much about it, it's what it is, I never claimed it to be anything more.
Reminds me of when I was in school and everyone in class was assigned an egg to protect for the week.

xcfbxgfd

Feb 26, 2021
Another great discovery. Good pace of h scenes and story, wish it be a standart. I usually find myself on ctrl button at some point in sci-fi genre but this one kept it simple without watery and tiresome world building. Now that I know you studied physics I see where some of those dialoges comes from. I could lay under those Eve boobs all day listeting to spacetime theory recap.

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Well, for fucked up practice baby this was seriously great! Adding little extra on the relationship forming ja girls cumming scenes and it would have been extraordinary for first development.

Thanks alot, great job especially on the follow trough, it was great that you added grown up offspring in the end.
Maybe next time MC has babymama or mama`s already on middle of the game? And please bring Noire back, Charlie could use a Good Girl like her.

Xelima

Jan 10, 2023
I liked this game, but I think it lacked more storytelling. Felt like it went from sex scene to sex scene with little dialogue in between. Ending was quite good, and on some level I even felt bad for Andromeda.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
In any case, I finally finished Through Spacetime and, unlike some others have expressed, I thought the King Path ending was nice. Sure, there are always things that can be improved, but that's how all stories / writing are. I don't think there's a single perfect work of fiction in existence. The point is, while I thought it felt a little rushed, it wasn't bad and ofc the scenes were great. I especially enjoyed the MC taking on the blue color of Andromeda. That was a very nice touch, especially that you did so gradually over the scenes.

It seems to me that the game overall pretty much did what it set out to do: tell an unlikely tale with some humor mixed with more serious notes occasionally. Where it shines the most, I think, are the self-effacing aspects of both the MC and the game itself. Feels ridiculous? Double down. Women call the MC childish? Double down. I loved that aspect of it. And while it would have been more grandiose to have a more drawn-out and detailed process of conquering the universe, those points were actually somewhat minor to the primary story focus: the MC and his magic semen. And this game accomplishes that effectively. Well done, Empiric. When I have a chance, I'm gonna write up a review for you. :)
All the things you mentioned are the hallmarks of VN's I absolutely enjoy. The plot touched on some heavy topics (e.g. genocide on a galactic scale) and articulated the two vastly different tones offered by your choice at the end. I often caught myself laughing as the characters often voiced the exact thoughts I had throughout the story without falling out of character. (Apologies for quoting a few months old post, but it was too good to not build off of)

Empiric - If you keep creating VNs such as this I'll donate my right kidney to you.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
All the things you mentioned are the hallmarks of VN's I absolutely enjoy. The plot touched on some heavy topics (e.g. genocide on a galactic scale) and articulated the two vastly different tones offered by your choice at the end. I often caught myself laughing as the characters often voiced the exact thoughts I had throughout the story without falling out of character. (Apologies for quoting a few months old post, but it was too good to not build off of)

Empiric - If you keep creating VNs such as this I'll donate my right kidney to you.
I'll be working on the new one for a while, don't know how it compares to this one though.
Also I think I'd have more use for a new gpu than another kidney at this moment. :oops:

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a full harem end with pregnancy?
Almost. There is a point where you have to choose a King path (become the mate and co-ruler with Andromeda) with all of the others as your slaves, or to choose the Harem path (imprison Andromeda for presumably the rest of her life) and have a harem with everyone else. Because of the plan of Andromeda, the two paths are not completely compatible. But you will get almost every girl on either path (it's not exact, but basically King path = domination and the Harem path = love / lust).

Reactions: Twistty
Jan 23, 2023
Almost. There is a point where you have to choose a King path (become the mate and co-ruler with Andromeda) with all of the others as your slaves, or to choose the Harem path (imprison Andromeda for presumably the rest of her life) and have a harem with everyone else. Because of the plan of Andromeda, the two paths are not completely compatible. But you will get almost every girl on either path (it's not exact, but basically King path = domination and the Harem path = love / lust).
Thank you! I'm running out of completed games and VN's that have this sort of ending. I'll definitely give this VN a go.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes