• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
danke aber komisch trotz mehrfacher installation und neu starten immer am ende gleiches bild ob überspringen oder nicht komisch.
Hab ich halt leider pech gehabt.
Thanks but strange, despite multiple installations and restarts, it always ends up with the same picture whether skipped or not. Strange.

Unfortunately I was unlucky.

Was ich nicht verstehe wieso bekomme ich vom Moderator eine Verwarnung wenn ich ein spiel mit 0 sternen bewerte?

What I don't understand is why do I get a warning from the moderator when I rate a game with 0 stars?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
danke aber komisch trotz mehrfacher installation und neu starten immer am ende gleiches bild ob überspringen oder nicht komisch.
Hab ich halt leider pech gehabt.
Thanks but strange, despite multiple installations and restarts, it always ends up with the same picture whether skipped or not. Strange.

Unfortunately I was unlucky.

Was ich nicht verstehe wieso bekomme ich vom Moderator eine Verwarnung wenn ich ein spiel mit 0 sternen bewerte?

What I don't understand is why do I get a warning from the moderator when I rate a game with 0 stars?
You got a warning because this is an English forum and you didn't read the review rules.
I see you play the game in German... maybe it's a fault in the translation.
Try the game in English.

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
I tried the game in German in English with WT without WT so everything just doesn't work too bad. Oh, just because I write in German I get a warning. Did I understand you correctly?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I tried the game in German in English with WT without WT so everything just doesn't work too bad. Oh, just because I write in German I get a warning. Did I understand you correctly?
I can't say that's the only reason, but it is a valid reason for a warning. Except in a dedicated translation thread, posting in a language other than English requires an English translation as well in the post (or review) or it violates Site Rule #5, for future reference.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
It looks pretty good.
But one of the girls seems to have gone overboard with the spray tan. :unsure: :LOL:

Capture.JPG

Saitosama

Jul 9, 2023
For god sake i just love Nicole avatar it looks so good(is this just for ur games or is is in some others). Awesome game. Non king ending for me is the best. Love the touch with the kids in the end. Cant w8 for next finished game.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Male Domination, Multiple Endings, Milf, Animated, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Footjob, Group Sex, Handjob, Harem, Humor, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Cosplay, PoV, Romance, Sci-fi, Twins, Virgin, Pregnancy
I read through the thread but I didn't get a clear answer so I thought I would ask straight up.
It appears that you only have lesbian content in threesomes.
Are the threesomes optional, so that I can avoid the lesbian content?

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes