Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I'll be working on the new one for a while, don't know how it compares to this one though.
Also I think I'd have more use for a new gpu than another kidney at this moment. :oops:
Hi, Good Luck on your new game! For some reason I only played up to the third episode I think, but somehow during a reinstall of windows 10 I managed to loose all my saves. Just discovered this game again, on another of my drives I very infrequently use, not sure why I put it on another drive, seems my of my vn's are all over ssd's lately. which is kind of annoying, when you need to collect them altogether, and then figure out the ones you hated and all that jazz, just so much time wasted doing just that.
I thought the story was really good, and I am going back to play it again, after I finish another VN. I remember this game I just couldn't remember it's name especially when it wasn't on my main offline drive where most of my vn's are to make it easy for me.

Good luck and I look forward to playing your new game, take a rest you deserve it, and truly congrats on finishing the game, in an era it seems more devs abandon because they get bored or run out of inspiration or perhaps other nefarious reasons. thanks again!

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
have i missed something? the game ends and suddenly everyone is pregnant? there was only two impregnation consequence in the game?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
have i missed something? the game ends and suddenly everyone is pregnant? there was only two impregnation consequence in the game?
Everyone becomes part of the MC's harem — either all his harem wives or all his harem slaves. The reason they all end of pregnant is what was stated multiple times in the game: he's the last human male and needs to repopulate the species. (Well, and his sperm is apparently magical so no one can resist.)

Mar 29, 2021
Well, that is your call, and the copyright stuff might not count as parody if you are making a profit off of it, I guess.
As far as how much you can make, it varies a lot, but if you get some positive reviews, it can be pretty big.
Dev of Deliverance made more in a few months on Steam, than his entire Dev cycle on Patreon. Dreams of Desire remaster also made a pile of cash well after the game was finished. FreshWomen has sold over 200k units for a game that's not even finished. Even with Steams large cut, that's a lot of chicken feed. ;)
If you want to keep it free you can still offer Dev support DLC or something, like Come Home does. It's free but there are a few alternate outfits DLC players can buy to support the Dev if they want. I know the exposure on Steam has helped to boost their Patreon numbers a bit. (y)
Yes, I agree with this too, maybe backtracking the game and removing the real TV frames shouldn't be a priority over your other work, but Empiric, you should definitely consider to publish Through Spacetime on Steam too, and Adored by the Devil as well when time will come. Take it easy and take all the time you need for it, but I think it will worth it in the end, even if you release the game for free with a paid supporter DLC pack, additionally, "The Steam Direct Fee is not refundable, but will be recoupable in the payment made after your product has at least $1,000.00 Adjusted Gross Revenue for Steam Store or in-app purchases", so, in the long term, the 100 dollar for the application will eventually came back :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
Schade das sich das komplette spiel nach 15 minuten aufhängt. auch nach mehrfacher installation und 3 4x spiel neu starten immer wieder an der gleichen stelle eingefroren... Immer wenn ich mit dem 2. Mädchen in ihr zimmer gehe weil sie sagt sie will wissen was sperma ist und will es haben.
It's a shame that the entire game hangs after 15 minutes. Even after multiple installations and restarting the game 3-4 times, it always freezes in the same place... Whenever I go into her room with the 2nd girl because she says she wants to know what sperm is and wants to have it. 0 stars

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes