VN Ren'Py Tides of Succession [Ch.1 v0.1] [TakMycket]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Sound promising, but so was the previous version of the game.
The game,story and characters have been rewritten so many times already that i'm not sure it's worth investing myself in a story and character who have great chance to be rewritten again in a couple of month (especialy when i see the others post in the other tread where the dev changed a lot is mind in the last two months...)

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
It's good to see a game that focuses on fewer LIs for a change. Hopefully, this will become a trend in the future. It's impossible to develop characters properly with the large cast most games seem to favor.

All the best, dev! I will be following this!

Sep 3, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a moderator has to add the tags and add it to the latest updates page and I can't do it myself. So I'm just waiting for one of them to do it (I have already reported the OP as a game update).
no harem
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
let's hear it from monogamy and badass women

I'm going to find me the meanest toughest girl in the entire game and make her my wife / baby mama

I hope she tries to kill me that would be so hot

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Tides of Succession [Ch.1 v0.1] [TakMycket]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(249 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Multiple routes, no harem, no incest and a focus on romance.

Thanks dev this seems to be promising, i just feel a need to state this as all the harem incest fanboys seem to need to mention that they dont like it lol

I will check it out, the faq reads really great and i hope the story is interesting

Roccadorso

Sep 10, 2022
In this version of the same chapter that got rewritten 4 times there is no Milfs, no incest and no harem.

But don't worry, it's also slow burn.

How long will Tides of Succession be?
I have planned for 10 chapters. Each chapter will be approximately 1-2 hours long and may vary based on which choices you make.
Given how it went up until now I'm not convinced.

Still, good luck, dev.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I just started playing it I'm looking for the meanest toughest girl in the entire game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, ditching a girl just because she is a princess is tough :ROFLMAO:
But I feel you Bro.

Personally my fav so far would be Lorelei, but it's only the beginning of course.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Definitely checking this out. Seems to be right up my alley.

Can't wait to start a family :cool:

Pregnancy and impregnation will only occur during each LI’s ending. As family will be a core aspect of each LIs ending, impregnation will not be avoidable.
Probably the only time I'm okay with unavoidable content.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
For reference, it did take me 7 weeks to produce the first Chapter, at an average of ~195 renders per week.
:PogChamp: :PogChamp:
Are you kidding us?
7 weeks to design the game from scratch, create a story, create the art, make 1,400 nice-looking renders, code everything in, etc.?
We will be putting great expectations on you, Sir.

Reactions: TakMycket

TakMycket

Tides of Succession Dev
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
First of all, I would like to thank all of you who took the time to leave some compliments. I'm glad the FAQ was such a hit :)

I've seen a few comments about The Spice Pirate, so I want to address those. To be clear, for those of you who are unaware, The Spice Pirate was my first attempt at developing an AVN.

Is this a remake of The Spice Pirate?
It started of as a remake, and overtime changed into something vastly different. The similarities between The Spice Pirate and Tides of Succession are a few names of the characters are the same, and they both have the same concept of spice but that's about it.

Sound promising, but so was the previous version of the game.
The game,story and characters have been rewritten so many times already that i'm not sure it's worth investing myself in a story and character who have great chance to be rewritten again in a couple of month (especialy when i see the others post in the other tread where the dev changed a lot is mind in the last two months...)
This is fair criticism. Words are cheap so I doubt what I have to say will ease your mind one bit. I'm aware that my actions up until this point may concern a few, considering this is the fifth iteration of the same story I've developed throughout the past year (I didn't release some of those versions, for those who are wondering). Alas, I was trying to find what I wanted my AVN to be, and now I have. I have a very clear direction moving forward because I know what I want. I'm sure my actions over the next six months or so will reflect this and I look forward to easing your concerns.

If anyone else has any queries, about anything related to Tides of Succession, then feel free to ask. I am an open book :)

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Hmm. Impressive first release. Nice renders and a solid story so far. I'd suggest an optional in-game walkthrough considering the "no harem" aspect though. Always nice to know when you're about to potentially fuck something up badly (like that apparently open-ended and binding Lorelei pledge the MC made like a retard).

My first playthrough was a bit funny though. It was like :

"Oh, well the princess is pretty, so that's good."
"Shit, she has a redhead friend...time to steal Peg-Leg McGee's girl, I guess..."
"Oh, there's a cute "childhood friend". So much for the other 2 girls."
"Damn, that blonde daughter is cute. Ok, I've made up my mind. Guess I'm cucking not-Dad."
*meets the redheaded elf*
"Well...shit. Sorry ladies. You're all out of the running now."
*meets Glade*
"Nope. Sorry. You're beautiful, but...redhead elf."

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes