Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Let me know if it feels correct to you.
Perhaps it's better if you just took the current WIP versions (attached). I doubt they'll actually work with the first release - so don't put them into the game folder - but they should be a little bit better than what you have access to now.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
ok heres one you can work on
That's something on your end. Can you check via console what your 'persistent.lang' variable is?

Edit: Scratch that. Your screenshot tells me you're not actually playing my mod, since 'biomass' has long been renamed 'satiety', etc. At best, you're running some sort of monster hybrid of 1.1.1 and DDM. :eek:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's something on your end. Can you check via console what your 'persistent.lang' variable is?

Edit: Scratch that. Your screenshot tells me you're not actually playing my mod, since 'biomass' has long been renamed 'satiety', etc. At best, you're running some sort of monster hybrid of 1.1.1 and DDM. :eek:
this is the game i downloaded and am playing

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
It is asking me for a Password and when I try to skip it it doesn`t extract properly.

What do I do ? what is the password ?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
It is asking me for a Password and when I try to skip it it doesn`t extract properly.

What do I do?
Read the OP?

this is the game i downloaded and am playing
I don't know what game you're playing, but it's not mine. This is DDM now:
DDM_WIP.png
This is the released version:
DDM.png
And in Russian:
DDM_rus.png
This is the original 1.1.1 version:
TfT_1.1.1.png

Tell me, which of the above looks most like your screenshot?

Reactions: Khairus

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No, you have monochrome letters in upper left corner, but DDM version has them colored.
So you have TfD 1.1.1, not DDM.
ok yeah the bottom one time for dragons : monster kingdom

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
What were your sleep settings and how much satiety/biomass did you have?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes