Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Yeah, I can understand that. I just don't want to release a half-assed update, and potentially have similar issues crop up again and again. And currently, my copy of the mod is lying on the dissecting table, so to speak. :p

You can just plop a few random correctly-named .png files in there, run the .webp files through a converter, or use the originals if you still have 1.1.1 installed.

Edit: Or download them from the OP.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
that is true. i looked into the original game and saw it on here. tbh with you what is different then this MOD version and the Original one? tbh with you i haven't play this game before i went with MOD. instead of 1.1.1 version

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
tbh with you what is different then this MOD version and the Original one?
Look at the 'features' spoiler in the OP and my post here. Basically, random stuff that seemed like a good idea to me, with the overall goal of making the game
  • More about resource management ('demon invasion doomsday clock', XP is spent while sleeping, no unlimited 'tit lightning' or 'BIGGEST FISH', etc).
  • More similar to original Defiler Wings (thieves, robbing villages and girls, various monster children, etc).
  • More accessible (less Runglish, more info in the UI, polished interaction with the girls, etc).
  • Have better pictures, especially more dragon sex and less 3D renders.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
Look at the 'features' spoiler in the OP and my post here. Basically, random stuff that seemed like a good idea to me, with the overall goal of making the game
  • More about resource management ('demon invasion doomsday clock', XP is spent while sleeping, no unlimited 'tit lightning' or 'BIGGEST FISH', etc).
  • More similar to original Defiler Wings (thieves, robbing villages and girls, various monster children, etc).
  • More accessible (less Runglish, more info in the UI, polished interaction with the girls, etc).
  • Have better pictures, especially more dragon sex and less 3D renders.
Damn you really added alot to this game Nice Job. i will bow my hat off to you ^_~. still some problems but as i saw you know about them. also any idea when you will get the tablet fix to continue working on this? also will there be pictures matching the girls later down the road?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
also any idea when you will get the tablet fix to continue working on this?
Tablet fix? It was Evil Earthworm Jim who had computer trouble, not me. I'm working on the mod, I just also have other things to do as well, and I've been stuck at finding pictures for a while.

I should get a new version done in a week or so, I hope.

also will there be pictures matching the girls later down the road?
What do you mean? Quite a few girls already have (incomplete) picture sets. But finding 'dragon sex' pictures for a character (as opposed to one-off pictures with 'random' girls) is almost impossible. So I doubt I can improve the situation much.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
What do you mean? Quite a few girls already have (incomplete) picture sets. But finding 'dragon sex' pictures for a character (as opposed to one-off pictures with 'random' girls) is almost impossible. So I doubt I can improve the situation much.
Ahhh i see what you mean i guess the only real way to get matching pictures would be to Drawl out and color yourself or get someone else to do it for you. XD alot of work but i mean this game has potential.

Eliont

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
Jman9 Evil Earthworm Jim
I have one crazy idea: after capital capture end or architot death end do not force nd game, instead activate Eldrith Invasion mode.

When Free Nations comes to understand that even Inferno do not poses a threat to ravenous dragon, they decided to seek help in another Dark World and call upon Ancient Ones (some of them already in this world in dormant state though).

If dragon do not want to clash head-on with another eldrith horror, he must solve his Myth and prevent him from invading this plane.

In the process dragon can encounter new dangers, new monsters, and ever new otherworldly locations. And he should discover a clues that leading to way to avoid inpending disater. The more Free Nations fear, the faster new Myth come in action.

And if dragon not succeed in this, all Guardians, Mistress, and dragon itself should fight with interplanar invaders for the fate of the world itself.

Reference: Eldrith Horrors board game franchise.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Eliont: If I had unlimited energy and enthusiasm, maybe... :cautious:

Right now, I just want things in a relatively feature-complete state, so I can actually play the game, for once.

And, well, while not a bad idea per se, it would gate too much content behind failing to manage the demon invasion counter, whereas my intention was to make that counter into something that's really important not to let just tick over.

Reactions: Eliont

Eliont

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
, it would gate too much content behind failing to manage the demon invasion counter
No, it only one scenario, and after it eldritch mode will be much easier.

Other variant - capture the capital while keeping seals intact. So after it there will be Extra Hard mode to deal both with inferno seals ticking and myth Doom Track.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Okay, this Eldritch Hard Mode would then mean extending the game. I'm not against it, but it's kind of outside the scope of my ambitions here. Also, I have zero experience with Eldritch Horrors.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Slowly. I've had less time for dragons than I expected, of late. :(

I think I found my queen substitute in Kingdom of Deception, but I need to actually get that game before I can complete her events.

Otherwise, I have 12 items on my todo list. Some are a matter of minutes, a couple might take a day or so.

Edit: And balancing is still very raw.

If anyone wants to help out, I currently have these pictures for merchants/slavers, but I'd really appreciate better ones. Publicly available stuff seems to be exhausted for me, though.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
This art style is really really interesting! Will be following this one. Any tentacles?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
There is no 'art style' here, merely my pick of random stolen pictures. :whistle:

There are a few tentacles around, to represent deaths in the breeding pits/milking farms and as stand-ins for the dragon in some of the girl packs. But tentacles are not the focus here, the dragon is.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
Slowly. I've had less time for dragons than I expected, of late. :(

I think I found my queen substitute in Kingdom of Deception, but I need to actually get that game before I can complete her events.

Otherwise, I have 12 items on my todo list. Some are a matter of minutes, a couple might take a day or so.

Edit: And balancing is still very raw.

If anyone wants to help out, I currently have these pictures for merchants/slavers, but I'd really appreciate better ones. Publicly available stuff seems to be exhausted for me, though.
wait you are the maker of Kingdom of Deception ? O.O!!!?!?!?!

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes