Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
No, the unique girl costs 100, 50g is the regular option. The madame rips the fake King off and the only substantial difference between visiting as King or 'incognito' is that you'll pay more and the events have mildly different text and pictures.

Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Is it possible to save a girl from dying from egg birth? Do they need rest after a childbirth?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Yes and no. There are special buildings that prevent death from childbirth (breeding pits and milking farms), but building these is a long way down Mom's quest tree. Some lairs come pre-built with a few which you can use in a pinch, especially for cycling multiple late-term captives through them in succession. Or just savescum. :p

Some maidens are also a lot more robust than others, but most of them will still die in the end (the chance to die goes up with each pregnancy). This is meant to encourage getting new captives, especially since the biggest value a maiden has is her 'virgin spawn'. Well, that and getting sacrificed to the dark gods with her maidenhead still intact. :devilish:

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Yes. Find one you like better, scale/crop to 1920x1080, convert to WebP using one of the many tools available, online or nor; replace 'game\images\lair buildings\bg sacrifice3.webp' with your new picture.

If you find something you think is really better, upload it here. I looked pretty hard, but the current one was the best compromise between 'realism' and tameness I could find. Well, IMO at least.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Yes. Find one you like better, scale/crop to 1920x1080, convert to WebP using one of the many tools available, online or nor; replace 'game\images\lair buildings\bg sacrifice3.webp' with your new picture.

If you find something you think is really better, upload it here. I looked pretty hard, but the current one was the best compromise between 'realism' and tameness I could find. Well, IMO at least.
Thanks! And that's a "hard" request as that kind of pic is a VERY specific position in a very specific setting... I'm amazed that you managed to find something that fitted that much into the scene! A quick solution could be grabbing the same pic and making everything dark so it would be much harder to see what it's actually happening OR... simply grab a blood image like for the other "murdering" scenes... Not everybody likes to see that kind of violence.

In my case I'll simply copy and paste the "still" alive ritual girl in the "no more alive" ritual pic :p

I'll just leave this as it's an interesting pic

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Not everybody likes to see that kind of violence.
Well, this is a pretty disturbing game, after all. If I start censoring guro, then people will want me to censor vore next, then catgirls, then tentacles... I'm not doing this to myself.

I'll just leave this as it's an interesting pic
Already in the game as a 'cultist sacrifice' image.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Well, this is a pretty disturbing game, after all. If I start censoring guro, then people will want me to censor vore next, then catgirls, then tentacles... I'm not doing this to myself.
You are talking to one that is VERY tempted to "gift" freedom to the girl after they bear enough eggs, instead of devouring them :p

A question! Is the girl getting raped by the horse (in the elven forest) unique? Or a repeatable one? Also, is the event itself repeatable?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You are talking to one that is VERY tempted to "gift" freedom to the girl after they bear enough eggs, instead of devouring them
All these bleeding heart dragon wannabes... *Grumble* What happened to Smaug's legacy? :unsure::whistle:

Is the girl getting raped by the horse (in the elven forest) unique?
Also, is the event itself repeatable?
Both are non-unique. Right now her only distinction from other elves is the combat art, which she shares with two other warrior maidens from poverty events. One of them will get converted into a witch, and the other two will have slightly more distinctly combative stats.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Do the minion in the army really bred? I sent many but I'm not seeing the number increase
They don't breed there, they're just... doing minion stuff. Training, boasting, competing, bullying smaller ones, things like that. ;) Or maybe they do breed a bit, but the old ones die or get killed off, so the number stays the same.

If you want more, you have to breed them yourself or invest in a breeding program (simulated as just paying cash for a new minion of any type that already exists in the army).

If you mean the numbers don't reflect how many you've sent, that'd be a bug. But I'm not seeing this happen.

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
They don't breed there, they're just... doing minion stuff. Training, boasting, competing, bullying smaller ones, stuff like that. ;) Or maybe they do breed a bit, but the old ones die or get killed off, so the number stays the same.

If you want more, you have to breed them yourself or invest in a breeding program (simulated as just paying cash for a new minion of any type that already exists in the army).

If you mean the numbers don't reflect how many you've sent, that'd be a bug. But I'm not seeing this happen.
Oh no bug then! Mostly curious about the quest that needs to settle a minion into the world... The lady said to "bring" her new minions as they might breed and go back into the world... So I was kinda confused if it was a RNG for them to breed... or for me to send her minions... OR if simply I needed to release into the world/send her higher tier minions

EDIT: And they randomly settled... Lizardmen... While I never sent her to the army or released into the world... OK now I'm confused

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Mostly curious about the quest that needs to settle a minion into the world... The lady said to "bring" her new minions as they might breed and go back into the world... So I was kinda confused if it was a RNG for them to breed... or for me to send her minions... OR if simply I needed to release into the world/send her higher tier minions
That quest has gotten some fine-tuning since last year, but as it stands now, you need to get a runaway lizardman and wait 30 days, no RNG involved. Doesn't need to be a Lizardman lizardman, but e.g. kobolds don't count.

And they randomly settled... Lizardmen... While I never sent her to the army or released into the world... OK now I'm confused
Well, the options to get a runaway lizardman are:
  • release one,
  • have one run away because he's starving,
  • impregnate one and let the maiden go,
  • provide 5+ to the Army.
Maybe you let a pregnant lass go?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
That quest has gotten some fine-tuning since last year, but as it stands now, you need to get a runaway lizardman and wait 30 days, no RNG involved. Doesn't need to be a Lizardman lizardman, but e.g. kobolds don't count.

Well, the options to get a runaway lizardman are:
  • release one,
  • have one run away because he's starving,
  • impregnate one and let the maiden go,
  • provide 5+ to the Army.
Maybe you let a pregnant lass go?
Then it was the 5 leofzard that I sent there! Thanks :)

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
how do the robbing thing works for the knight? Is there a % of success? Because I ordered her to be robbed but nothing happened

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
It's 100% successful, the difficulty lies in the price increase. I think it still works instantly ATM. There's no event, one random item just disappears. Check the info at the smugglers' den before and after.

This has already been changed in the WIP version, where there's a timer and a short event with pictures and stuff. Same with killing thieves, sowing chaos, spreading rumours of your lair's location, maybe something else.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
It's 100% successful, the difficulty lies in the price increase. I think it still works instantly ATM. There's no event, one random item just disappears. Check the info at the smugglers' den before and after.

This has already been changed in the WIP version, where there's a timer and a short event with pictures and stuff. Same with killing thieves, sowing chaos, spreading rumours of your lair's location, maybe something else.
JUST 1 item?.... I'm fucked :)

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Well, one item per month, if it makes you any happier.

I'm fucked
Knights are bad. Didn't Mom tell your dragon scary bedtime stories when he was still a hatchling? :devilish: Well, maybe not ones that involved the knight fucking the little wormling... :eek:

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Alright, I got around to replying to this monster. Let's keep it succinct.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That sounds like a good compromise.

Nope, Maybe I haven't been able to craft the really good stuff, I get about 1 to 2k per selling round. I'm size 9 now, so that's around 5-6 days of crafting per 160 days of game time.
There's 130 sleeping days, usually 5-10 days to get sacrifices or to replenish my girls. Around 10 days to fill up. Then I have 10-15 days to do whatever I want. Usually, since our last "talk", I try to visit the darkwoods so that's an easy 5 days, I might just try to find a titan in the sky, so basically every day I use to craft is one I don't do those things. I'm trying to get a bunch of demonspawns.

I don't usually savescum. I think that if a game relies on savescumming it's bad design. I mean, if you're expected to re-roll the dice then what's the point of having thing be luck based and not just choosing the option you want? I've played enough roguelikes to abhor it but it's your mod so you do you. Personally, There should always be a way to hedge against bad rolls and if the ONLY answer is to roll the dice again, it seems to defeat the purpose of the whole endeavor. This is why, by the way, I don't have a problem with anything regarding the knight and thief.

I hadn't realized the power of farms and milk, to be honest. I tried and it's pretty neat. However, I have to say, eventually getting to impregnate any female is a pain in the ass. They break so easily. Hakim is still not really valuable to me, the slaves are too costly to be really worth the effort knowing that you need everything you have for the army and the 200 000 G quest.
Btw, is that 200 000 in the lair or does sending the money to the army counts?

I hadn't realized what the drink until healed option meant, I do now and it's pretty useful.

Disregard, I'm retarded.

I'm going to the enchanted forest and hunting for elvas. I don't know if the "pay only once to go in as long as you don't go anywhere else" thing is a bug or not, but please don't change it. It makes hunting for valuable girls semi-reliable and It's what makes playing as a big dragon bearable.

I guess that's me, but if the lair was worse, I wouldn't have reloaded since it's not me losing the game. making a mistake is not really worth reloading to me.

Well, it's that or the army quest.

Yeah, since I've changed how I played and been able to get strong minions I don't have to worry so much about food I don't mind using my lust anymore.

That's more unknown game knowledge here, I didn't know about the pits doing that. however, at some point, when you sleep for more then 90 days in a row, putting the frailer women in the pits just kills them. instead of the childbirth. so at some point if they're at around 10-13 health, I just either kill them, sacrifice them or let them go free if I don' care enough. the food might be worth it, but in some cases I'm basically full, so, I may as well give the remaining ones some hope to crush it later!

The more expensive types are such good sacs though.

Tribe is pretty good. though I usually try to not send minions there since I have to send one-fucking-thousand minions back home.

Unless they do something concrete for me, the hassle of moving girls around and making sure they don't die is a big enough deterrent. maybe the "sloppy jailer" shame shouldn't count girls that die in child birth and in the pits and farms? I mean, it's not being sloppy if I do it on purpose?

Not much, in some cases it helps, but usually the two defensive spells are very underwhelming. I think making the shield spell last the whole combat but costing more would make it actually worth casting. The thing, right now is that by the time you get it, you're large already, which means you're a pretty formidable foe on the battlefield and you losing 1/3 of your turns to defend usually drags out the combat enough that your minions take unnecessary damage. you may as well blast fire at the threat and save a turn or two.

mom could tell you about it.

50 knowledge take a massive amount of time right now. and you gotta do it many times.

In the grand scheme of things, those amount of money aren't that much. when you need a 200 000 for the quest and untold amounts to equip the army, getting 50 or 100 a pop isn't much.

Fuck, I don't know, the thing is that the plan at the start of the game is to get 400G asap so you can sell it in the capital and get a homunculus going and "unlocking" the rest of the game. After that, you really just need a bunch a meat shields between you and the monsters so leafzards or whatever doesn't matter much. I mean, sure getting something more powerful is better, but the effort ain't worth the trouble when you have to take care of your quests, food and exp. basically until it's more guaranteed, I ain't doing it until all my needs are met. When you can get by the time you can get leafzards, you can already get something close in power. The way my minions went, I started with gobs, went to cocks, basils, then wyverns and drakes. after that, it's all elite. didn't use anything else.

Well, shit. Didn't know. I ain't going to the forest when small. The ranger is a pain in the ass and fucks my minions up. I also ain't running. Got too much pride for that ;) . Even when I did go to the forest, I found nothing of interest, I just gave up going there. It's just not reliable enough.

Yeah, went to the elves immediately, the frost and fire giants are way too strong at that point. Basils deal acid damage so they eat through the elven enemies while the giants have too much health and damage.

Ya gotta find those first. And when you do, you don't need them. It's like in games that gate the best weapon behind the hardest boss. By the time you get it, you don't need it anymore.

Looking forward to it.

Raiding the royal palace? Who do you think I am? Merlin over there will blast through ever minion I have until I find, I think, demonspawns. I wanna keep them alive you see. I can just do it now that I'm size 9.

Oh, Something has to be done for crafting. It takes 9 clicks to make a thing right now; and those aren't quick and easy either. They're all over the screen.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jman9
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes