Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Alright, I got around to replying to this monster. Let's keep it succinct.
That sounds like a good compromise.

Nope, Maybe I haven't been able to craft the really good stuff, I get about 1 to 2k per selling round. I'm size 9 now, so that's around 5-6 days of crafting per 160 days of game time.
There's 130 sleeping days, usually 5-10 days to get sacrifices or to replenish my girls. Around 10 days to fill up. Then I have 10-15 days to do whatever I want. Usually, since our last "talk", I try to visit the darkwoods so that's an easy 5 days, I might just try to find a titan in the sky, so basically every day I use to craft is one I don't do those things. I'm trying to get a bunch of demonspawns.

I don't usually savescum. I think that if a game relies on savescumming it's bad design. I mean, if you're expected to re-roll the dice then what's the point of having thing be luck based and not just choosing the option you want? I've played enough roguelikes to abhor it but it's your mod so you do you. Personally, There should always be a way to hedge against bad rolls and if the ONLY answer is to roll the dice again, it seems to defeat the purpose of the whole endeavor. This is why, by the way, I don't have a problem with anything regarding the knight and thief.

I hadn't realized the power of farms and milk, to be honest. I tried and it's pretty neat. However, I have to say, eventually getting to impregnate any female is a pain in the ass. They break so easily. Hakim is still not really valuable to me, the slaves are too costly to be really worth the effort knowing that you need everything you have for the army and the 200 000 G quest.
Btw, is that 200 000 in the lair or does sending the money to the army counts?

I hadn't realized what the drink until healed option meant, I do now and it's pretty useful.

Disregard, I'm retarded.

I'm going to the enchanted forest and hunting for elvas. I don't know if the "pay only once to go in as long as you don't go anywhere else" thing is a bug or not, but please don't change it. It makes hunting for valuable girls semi-reliable and It's what makes playing as a big dragon bearable.

I guess that's me, but if the lair was worse, I wouldn't have reloaded since it's not me losing the game. making a mistake is not really worth reloading to me.

Well, it's that or the army quest.

Yeah, since I've changed how I played and been able to get strong minions I don't have to worry so much about food I don't mind using my lust anymore.

That's more unknown game knowledge here, I didn't know about the pits doing that. however, at some point, when you sleep for more then 90 days in a row, putting the frailer women in the pits just kills them. instead of the childbirth. so at some point if they're at around 10-13 health, I just either kill them, sacrifice them or let them go free if I don' care enough. the food might be worth it, but in some cases I'm basically full, so, I may as well give the remaining ones some hope to crush it later!

The more expensive types are such good sacs though.

Tribe is pretty good. though I usually try to not send minions there since I have to send one-fucking-thousand minions back home.

Unless they do something concrete for me, the hassle of moving girls around and making sure they don't die is a big enough deterrent. maybe the "sloppy jailer" shame shouldn't count girls that die in child birth and in the pits and farms? I mean, it's not being sloppy if I do it on purpose?

Not much, in some cases it helps, but usually the two defensive spells are very underwhelming. I think making the shield spell last the whole combat but costing more would make it actually worth casting. The thing, right now is that by the time you get it, you're large already, which means you're a pretty formidable foe on the battlefield and you losing 1/3 of your turns to defend usually drags out the combat enough that your minions take unnecessary damage. you may as well blast fire at the threat and save a turn or two.

mom could tell you about it.

50 knowledge take a massive amount of time right now. and you gotta do it many times.

In the grand scheme of things, those amount of money aren't that much. when you need a 200 000 for the quest and untold amounts to equip the army, getting 50 or 100 a pop isn't much.

Fuck, I don't know, the thing is that the plan at the start of the game is to get 400G asap so you can sell it in the capital and get a homunculus going and "unlocking" the rest of the game. After that, you really just need a bunch a meat shields between you and the monsters so leafzards or whatever doesn't matter much. I mean, sure getting something more powerful is better, but the effort ain't worth the trouble when you have to take care of your quests, food and exp. basically until it's more guaranteed, I ain't doing it until all my needs are met. When you can get by the time you can get leafzards, you can already get something close in power. The way my minions went, I started with gobs, went to cocks, basils, then wyverns and drakes. after that, it's all elite. didn't use anything else.

Well, shit. Didn't know. I ain't going to the forest when small. The ranger is a pain in the ass and fucks my minions up. I also ain't running. Got too much pride for that ;) . Even when I did go to the forest, I found nothing of interest, I just gave up going there. It's just not reliable enough.

Yeah, went to the elves immediately, the frost and fire giants are way too strong at that point. Basils deal acid damage so they eat through the elven enemies while the giants have too much health and damage.

Ya gotta find those first. And when you do, you don't need them. It's like in games that gate the best weapon behind the hardest boss. By the time you get it, you don't need it anymore.

Looking forward to it.

Raiding the royal palace? Who do you think I am? Merlin over there will blast through ever minion I have until I find, I think, demonspawns. I wanna keep them alive you see. I can just do it now that I'm size 9.

Oh, Something has to be done for crafting. It takes 9 clicks to make a thing right now; and those aren't quick and easy either. They're all over the screen.
This is not a game made to amuse the player... This game, wants your desperation

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Alright, I got around to replying to this monster. Let's keep it succinct.

[Proceeds to write another monster post.]
:devilish:

Maybe I haven't been able to craft the really good stuff...
...around 5-6 days of crafting per 160 days of game time.
What sort of treasures are you crafting? Do multiple workshops help any?

...basically every day I use to craft is one I don't do those things.
You should focus on one thing if you want faster results. Doing everything at one time is going to be slow.

I'm trying to get a bunch of demonspawns.
Well, that's not supposed to be easy, even for a humongous dragon.

I don't usually savescum. I think that if a game relies on savescumming it's bad design. I mean, if you're expected to re-roll the dice then what's the point of having thing be luck based and not just choosing the option you want?
That's a valid point. I'm probably too enamoured to the idea that a game is basically a puzzle and not neccessarily high entertainment. Unlike people who make a living creating games, who can't really afford to have that view.

But savescumming is both slightly different from just a choice, and also has other benefits, which may or may not apply to you:
  • Everyone's patience runs out at some point, so it's not quite 'pick that option'.
  • Usually, you can stop savescumming after a while, and then you've 'cheated' yourself into power. Which is an urge every player has. :sneaky:
  • Once you stop, the distribution of events will still follow some sort of pattern.
  • It can be used as a replacement for the idiot balls and asspulls prevalent in more literary forms of entertainment. Basically, you're the hero because... either the Bid Bad constantly forgets to cast Melt Hero, or you savescummed for minimal damage 1000 times in a row. :p I think this view is kinda more prevalent among Asian (the continent) players, and I myself - although not being one - sort have a love/hate relationship with it.
In any case, I've been dragged (kicking and screaming :D ) into making more accessible difficulty options. We'll see how it goes.

Finally, there's at least one way to skip a lot of savescumming in DDM: growing wings and hunting from the air. Gives you a lot more precision. One of the reasons I haven't been doing much with the mod lately is that I left a minor sky hunting overhaul in a half-complete state in July, and right now that mess is looming over me like fucking homework. :cry: (No, I'm not that young. I give homework. :devilish: )

Personally, There should always be a way to hedge against bad rolls and if the ONLY answer is to roll the dice again, it seems to defeat the purpose of the whole endeavor.
I think it's mostly the case in DDM, too. Unless you play on impossible. :p Your dragon might be heavily suboptimal and suffer from all sorts of rage-inducing mishaps, but he won't outright lose just because of RNG.

...eventually getting to impregnate any female is a pain in the ass. They break so easily.
Anything with 30+ HP should be pregnable without breaking. That's why you go for onis, beastkin, mermaids and other more durable maidens. And if you really like a seedbed, then you let her level up occasionally by draining others.

Hakim is still not really valuable to me, the slaves are too costly to be really worth the effort knowing that you need everything you have for the army and the 200 000 G quest.
I've never played so far that I'd actually care about the army quest. But disregarding that, I've always found money to be quite plentiful. Maybe too plentiful. :devilish:

Btw, is that 200 000 in the lair or does sending the money to the army counts?
On hand. It gets sent to the Army once you go and turn the quest in to Mom.

I don't know if the "pay only once to go in as long as you don't go anywhere else" thing is a bug or not, but please don't change it.
It's a feature, obviously. The text even changes to "[Dragon] still remembers the way to the Enchanted Forest and the mists have not changed too much, yet."

As for changing... too late. :devilish: The feature stays, but the mana requirement will be much more severe (20 max mana, not just 10 mana). Will scale down once you've started repeatedly sacking the grove.

however, at some point, when you sleep for more then 90 days in a row, putting the frailer women in the pits just kills them.

Unless they do something concrete for me, the hassle of moving girls around and making sure they don't die...
Why do you care if they die? But even a 10HP noble should survive until birth (45*2(endurance)*1/2(attack drain instead)*1/10HP ~= 5 HP lost)? She'll croak later, but you still got the egg. And that's the absolute worst case here.

...let them go free if I don' care enough.
Hakim is weeping right now... :D

The more expensive types are such good sacs though.
Well, it depends on whether you have leftover virgins or not. Last time I played, I was drowning in virgins I'd captured for sacrificing but didn't actually need to sacrifice.

Tribe is pretty good. though I usually try to not send minions there since I have to send one-fucking-thousand minions back home.
Yeah, I'm cutting that quest down to 500 minions. And at least the first 50 going to the tribe aren't too bad in comparison.

maybe the "sloppy jailer" shame shouldn't count girls that die in child birth and in the pits and farms? I mean, it's not being sloppy if I do it on purpose?
How would the game know whether you were sloppy or were intending that all along? You can certainly be careless about leaving maidens in forgotten nooks and crannies and tentacle pits... :)

The current reasoning is that a prideful dragon would eat or kill them all himself.

I think making the shield spell last the whole combat but costing more would make it actually worth casting. The thing, right now is that by the time you get it, you're large already, which means you're a pretty formidable foe on the battlefield...
Large isn't very strong yet, and the situation is somewhat more dire on the two higher difficulty levels. I don't really want the spells to be 'fire and forget', there'd be no real difference between them and evolutions then.

That being said, I'm not averse to some kind of change. The real difficulty is that anything fancy will take a lot of work, and I already have a giant backlog.

you may as well blast fire at the threat and save a turn or two.
Fire will get nerfed (only converts damage to fire and doesn't double, unless you get lots of red heads). So that balance will change.

mom could tell you about it.
Mom isn't really on good terms with Darkwood. I could perhaps put something in the semi-useless tavern rumours, but what? "Go into Darkwood, there's girls and levelups there." :rolleyes::p

50 knowledge take a massive amount of time right now. and you gotta do it many times.
Yeah, that's already been changed. Or, well, expanded.

In the grand scheme of things, those amount of money aren't that much. when you need a 200 000 for the quest and untold amounts to equip the army, getting 50 or 100 a pop isn't much.
These sums add up. I think 100 gold is the most you can get from any single encounter, disregarding high-end treasure hauls.

...get a homunculus going and "unlocking" the rest of the game.
Homunculi will get a serious nerf and some more unique mechanics. I'm going to discourage the current heavy reliance on minionettes.

After that, you really just need a bunch a meat shields between you and the monsters so leafzards or whatever doesn't matter much.
Well, you don't always need meatshields. Some artillery to make things go faster is also an option. Leafzards are artillery, sort of. Well, light mortars, maybe. :)

When you can get by the time you can get leafzards, you can already get something close in power.
You can steal the dark elf girl as soon as you get altars running. Hakim maybe even earlier. Or luck into the horse-lover very early. And one elf gal will give you a lot of leafzards, while basilisks need more care, more leveling, and aren't quite as disposable.

I don't know, maybe Basilisks need to go back up to power 6?

...gobs, went to cocks, basils, then wyverns and drakes. after that, it's all elite. didn't use anything else.
No bandit guards or gargants?

Anyway, I think that's due to how easy it is to get the elven hatchery. If you had to go find the others first, you wouldn't be able to jump to drakes, and wyvern-spawning females are kinda rare. And you will have to. :devilish:

I ain't going to the forest when small. The ranger is a pain in the ass and fucks my minions up.

I also ain't running. Got too much pride for that.
Well, that's your pride biting you in the ass. :sneaky:

Is it the 'hunt animals' ranger, the 'patrol' ranger or just a random ranger? I will disable the first two for 0 mobilization, which is what you want for a large chunk of the early game, anyway.

Even when I did go to the forest, I found nothing of interest, I just gave up going there. It's just not reliable enough.
Reliable for what? The boars are nice, the deer and bunnies will get a significant upgrade due to 'eat herds'. The rest is mostly the same kind of atmospheric crap that infests all other locations.

Yeah, went to the elves immediately...
That option will be removed. Maybe I'll do another hatchery for the ogres, too, and bump the elven version up a notch, I'm not sure yet.

Ya gotta find those first. And when you do, you don't need them. It's like in games that gate the best weapon behind the hardest boss. By the time you get it, you don't need it anymore.
Well, the personalities are random. The 'deerbeast girls' are pretty lusty. ;)

Actually, they're a lot less random now, all girl types got a lot of stat customization back in July.

Raiding the royal palace? Who do you think I am? Merlin over there will blast through ever minion I have...
'Merlin' will only bother you on repeat raids. The first raid is Merlinfrei.

...until I find, I think, demonspawns.
Succubi? They're immune to lightning and do sound damage. Might be a little too frail, though. Or maybe dragonspawn, at least they resist magic.

Maybe demon girl minions? They resist lightning, are (near-)immune to magic and do sound damage.

Something has to be done for crafting. It takes 9 clicks to make a thing right now; and those aren't quick and easy either. They're all over the screen.
Yeah, auto-crafting also exists now.

Although the clicks aren't that bad, the mouse movement is more or less one zigzag. Not sure what could be done about it without an extensive rewrite.

Looking forward to it.
Might be a long wait. I initially thought I'd be done with the next update last Christmas. :oops:

This game, wants your desperation
Lol, this isn't LonaRPG
:LOL: It might be worse... At least what happens to Lona isn't really personal.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Anything with 30+ HP should be pregnable without breaking. That's why you go for onis, beastkin, mermaids and other more durable maidens. And if you really like a seedbed, then you let her level up occasionally by draining others.
Wait wait.... What? Can you put a girl to guard another girl? Or can you make a minionette back into fuckable meat? :p

Also, how the hell am I supposed to "find" those said hatckeries? Or ogres?.... I found a couple around 400 days ago and now that I can beat them, still nothing =_=

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Or can you make a minionette back into fuckable meat?
This. 'Releasing' a minionette puts her back in the pens.

Also, how the hell am I supposed to "find" those said hatckeries? Or ogres?.... I found a couple around 400 days ago and now that I can beat them, still nothing
If you found them and didn't do anything with them they should still be in the 'Recall locations' menu. If not, well, the game currently suffers from potential lairs being too rare. Guess what's the second prominent item on my 'homework'? :p

Ogres live in the outer Forest.

Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
This. 'Releasing' a minionette puts her back in the pens.

If you found them and didn't do anything with them they should still be in the 'Recall locations' menu. If not, well, the game currently suffers from potential lairs being too rare. Guess what's the second prominent item on my 'homework'? :p

Ogres live in the outer Forest.
Still can't find them! As I still have no idea on I am supposed to enter the "inner forest" =_=

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Did you find any in your remembered locations?

And all the giant lairs are really rare. Something like <1% chance per stroll to find rare. o_O

Ogres are still in the outer Forest. With the bunnies, Elven Terminators Rangers, Red Riding Hood, gatling-armed huts on hen's legs and horses cosplaying as elk.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Did you find any in your remembered locations?

And all the giant lairs are really rare. Something like <1% chance per stroll to find rare. o_O

Ogres are still in the outer Forest. With the bunnies, Elven Terminators Rangers, Red Riding Hood, gatling-armed huts on hen's legs and horses cosplaying as elk.

1%..... Y-Y-You monster!

Also nope, no rememberd locations... And... How do I get inside the elven forets? :S "A mighty spell".... I'm large with 7 mana... Do I need more mana?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Well, size 10 is painful.
here's a typical sleep cycle.
1. Wake up, lose 34 infamy, 54 seals have eroded, used 270 sat, go buy fish. (that's 400 sat back)
2. Go get 3 elven maidens, that's ~75 seals restored. On average use 35 sat, 7 seals have eroded. Always use 10 mana, that's 50 sat. Gain 9 infamy.
3. Storm the capital gates, go to the palace. Since it's still on high alert, as planned, use on average 27 sat, but gain ~750 back and 45 infamy. Another 6 seals broken.
4. Breed the girls that have birthed eggs. 1 lust each, minimal time spent, 5 sat per.
5. Sleep 27 days.

Overall:
restored 8 seals
gained 20 infamy
gained ~750 sat
gained 3 children, right now, planning on building more farms.

wash, rinse, repeat.
It's like a chore.
"Yes, mom, I'll do my homework before I go exploring the darkwoods."
"Yes, mom, I'll eat all my veggies so I can try to find the titan lair I got booted from."

I WANNA DO DRAGON SHIT! GRR!

• Haha
Reactions: Jman9

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
here's a typical sleep cycle.
1. Wake up, lose 34 infamy, 54 seals have eroded, used 270 sat, go buy fish. (that's 400 sat back)
2. Go get 3 elven maidens, that's ~75 seals restored. On average use 35 sat, 7 seals have eroded. Always use 10 mana, that's 50 sat. Gain 9 infamy.
3. Storm the capital gates, go to the palace. Since it's still on high alert, as planned, use on average 27 sat, but gain ~750 back and 45 infamy. Another 6 seals broken.
4. Breed the girls that have birthed eggs. 1 lust each, minimal time spent, 5 sat per.
5. Sleep 27 days.

Overall:
restored 8 seals
gained 20 infamy
gained ~750 sat
gained 3 children, right now, planning on building more farms.

wash, rinse, repeat.
It's like a chore.
"Yes, mom, I'll do my homework before I go exploring the darkwoods."
"Yes, mom, I'll eat all my veggies so I can try to find the titan lair I got booted from."

I WANNA DO DRAGON SHIT! GRR!
What difficulty are you playing on?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Is it possible to play on easy difficulty (so without seals decay) with monsters stats of higher difficulties? Like normal?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Not going to argue, high-level values have never been tested and were mostly spitballed.

Sleep 27 days.
Doesn't the oversleeping feature mess with that?

"Yes, mom, ... "
:LOL:

I WANNA DO DRAGON SHIT!
Honest question, what is this "DRAGON SHIT"? Is it even in the game? You're already bitch-slapping the King&co on a monthly basis, that's a pretty badass thing for a dragon to do. Nothing blocks you from doing a classic village tour asking for a dozen virgins, either. Or burninating all the villages from time to time.

It won't be optimal, but having fun usually isn't. :p

Is it possible to play on easy difficulty (so without seals decay) with monsters stats of higher difficulties? Like normal?
Probably the easiest thing to do is to play around with the difficulty settings in 'game/scripts.rpy'. Look for the intro blurb "Pick your difficulty level:...".

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
I don't see why not, but, more importantly, can you change the difficulty mid-game?
Either way, it's not really about seal decay, but more about sacrifice choices. The best choice I have right now is elvas. They give ~25 seals for ~1.1 stam (counting failed attempts.) 1 stamina is equal to 5.5 days of work+rest so that 12.1 seals, which means they pay for twice themselves. BUT, that's the problem. That only takes into account seals, not finding new lairs, keeping infamy high, eating (which to be fair, the lizards take care of), exploring the darkwoods, gaining new girls to cycle them, making actual money, enlarging the current lair. At this point this is all subsisting + a minimal amount of progress.

And no, there's no oversleeping when you go to sleep at 33.x/40 stamina since the dragon is getting a full rest. And either way, it would be the same if I slept the whole 180 days since this is about ratios.

To add to that, raiding the capital is the best infamy generating activity per stamina. 20/stam, BUT, since 1 stam is still 5.5 days and every 14(?) days of innactivity you lose 1% of your infamy the end result is that you actually gain only 20-(5.5*x/14) infamy per stam. Where x is 1% of your current total. Assuming 2000 infamy (what is the 20 infamy level threshold, even?) that's 20-(55/7)=~12/stam. Which, again pays for ~double the cost. but see the problem? just shy of half of your time, by design, is spent dealing with seals, and the other shy of half is spent keeping appearances. Then, if you don't get too many failed attempts at finding sacrifices, you might get a spare stamina here and there to do fun stuff. I think the solution would be to give higher per stamina generators of seals and infamy. Obviously beef gated so that only end-game dragons with full squads can take them.

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I don't see why not, but, more importantly, can you change the difficulty mid-game?
Either way, it's not really about seal decay, but more about sacrifice choices. The best choice I have right now is elvas. They give ~25 seals for ~1.1 stam (counting failed attempts.) 1 stamina is equal to 5.5 days of work+rest so that 12.1 seals, which means they pay for twice themselves. BUT, that's the problem. That only takes into account seals, not finding new lairs, keeping infamy high, eating (which to be fair, the lizards take care of), exploring the darkwoods, gaining new girls to cycle them, making actual money, enlarging the current lair. At this point this is all subsisting + a minimal amount of progress.

And no, there's no oversleeping when you go to sleep at 33.x/40 stamina since the dragon is getting a full rest. And either way, it would be the same if I slept the whole 180 days since this is about ratios.

This happens because this game is a mix... A game that has a tickling bomb on your head WANTS you to do the most efficient choices, all to get to that said "game-ending" that it wants to share.

The problem here is that the game also wants to be a "cool and interesting" experience to explore... But if you have a ticking bomb on your head, it's impossible to relax and explore and simply do idiotic stuff (IF, like you said, it's not properly balanced and fixed)

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Honest question, what is this "DRAGON SHIT"?
Well, you have things to do for mom, quests y'know, taking on phoenixes, titans, making money, crafting, finding lairs, amassing a horde of girls.
I get what you say about beating the king and all, but when you are truly end-game dragon+squad, it's really the same as going around and blasting a bunch of mobs. It's a tick in the box. "keep the status quo"

Now it's the curious situation where knocking on the door of the capital is trivial, but I still can't make any progress towards the last few quests. I can't find exotic virgins, I can't craft and make money, sure, raiding the castle is reasonable, but not very efficient knowing how much money the army needs. I can, however, make babies. that one is fine.

About going around asking for maidens? No, it's mathematically impossible. Say I go around knocking on doors and ask for a virgin. The best place I can find is a town. Those give you burghesses and nuns. I didn't test it out but let's give it the benefit of the doubt and say that's a 50/50. The average seals for both of those are 12/18, I think. So the aggregated average is 15 seals every time I ask for a virgin. Now, back to before, 1 action is 5.5 days of action+rest. That's 11 seals cost of doing the action. overall, a positive of 4. If, however, I find a patrol 33% of the time (very reasonable at those sizes) all of a sudden, it takes 3 stamina to gain 2 girls. that's a cost of 33 seals for a gain of 30 seals. a net negative. that doesn't count everything else, infamy that's eroding, satiety(still lizards are bros, so not too bad) and doing things other then keeping the status quo.

I think a method to help out with that would be to create a place that unlocks in the sky, somewhat like the enchanted forest, that's a way to go to heaven or something equivalent where you find similar odds of finding angels as the enchanted forest's elvas gated behind full squads of titans of angels.

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Well, you have things to do for mom, quests y'know, taking on phoenixes, titans, making money, crafting, finding lairs, amassing a horde of girls.
I get what you say about beating the king and all, but when you are truly end-game dragon+squad, it's really the same as going around and blasting a bunch of mobs. It's a tick in the box. "keep the status quo"

Now it's the curious situation where knocking on the door of the capital is trivial, but I still can't make any progress towards the last few quests. I can't find exotic virgins, I can't craft and make money, sure, raiding the castle is reasonable, but not very efficient knowing how much money the army needs. I can, however, make babies. that one is fine.

About going around asking for maidens? No, it's mathematically impossible. Say I go around knocking on doors and ask for a virgin. The best place I can find is a town. Those give you burghesses and nuns. I didn't test it out but let's give it the benefit of the doubt and say that's a 50/50. The average seals for both of those are 12/18, I think. So the aggregated average is 15 seals every time I ask for a virgin. Now, back to before, 1 action is 5.5 days of action+rest. That's 11 seals cost of doing the action. overall, a positive of 4. If, however, I find a patrol 33% of the time (very reasonable at those sizes) all of a sudden, it takes 3 stamina to gain 2 girls. that's a cost of 33 seals for a gain of 30 seals. a net negative. that doesn't count everything else, infamy that's eroding, satiety(still lizards are bros, so not too bad) and doing things other then keeping the status quo.

I think a method to help out with that would be to create a place that unlocks in the sky, somewhat like the enchanted forest, that's a way to go to heaven or something equivalent where you find similar odds of finding angels as the enchanted forest's elvas gated behind full squads of titans of angels.

Isn't it just "easier" to lower the speed at which seals decay?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Isn't it just "easier" to lower the speed at which seals decay?
For sure it's easier, but it makes way more sense to make them decay at the current speed. Also, simply making them decay slower wouldn't test your ability to setup a crack team able to thrive. If they decay slower, then you don't work towards keeping up with your ballooning size. It's just given. It seems a bit too easy, no?
Every other size is well tuned so the logical solution would be to add a more efficient method of restoring seals and keeping up with infamy. If the new method is twice as efficient, you would need half your stamina to keep up with decay, and the rest could be used to progress. which is about what the rest of the game is like.

Reactions: Jman9
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes