Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The one in 'game\_script', not 'game\tl'. The latter is the translation. The .rpyc files are compiled versions, you're best off deleting them, since Ren'Py auto-compiles new ones, but occasionaly fails to do so due to time stamp shenanigans.

Reactions: mordet and Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Is it possible to get high skilled thieves? Sometimes the dragons wake up... Sometimes no... I talking about a solution that doesn't require killing her

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Not the very high level ones. There was/is a problem with these.

But waking up and getting the thief alive is complex. Thief level, skills, sleeping dust, fake dust, gold heads, dragon rage... Does she get through the traps and guards, does she even try, does she get lost, etc

Reactions: mordet

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
just tried the dragon army hotfix and my army is still at 0. do I need to start a new game?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Yes for the file, but you can use the console command to fix an ongoing game.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Alright, so the command worked a-ok. The infamy decay overhaul makes a huge difference. I now have around 1/3 of my waking time available to do things other than keeping up.

Reactions: Jman9

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Is there any good place in the sea? Maybe some unnecessarily rare place like the castle in the sky? :p

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
+1

Well, the grotto is pretty escape-proof and relatively accessible. And there are ships with girls or gold.

Of course. :D There's a whole underwater palace.
Can I have some names? So a-a-at least if I'll need to grind the RNG at least I know if Have found them

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Er, what names? It'll be pretty clear when you've found a sea giant and his palace, or an underwater grotto, or a galleon full of gold, or a maiden on a pleasure cruise, etc.

Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the thies attempted to raid my lair and suiced on the high mountain walls.... SO SATISYING

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
High infamy? For the 20 mobilization encounters. I've been wanting to see them for a long time, and without the overhaul, it's straight up impossible to get there.

Reactions: Riujin

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Full mobz encounters? wow sadist :devilish:

usually angel leader, some gryphon riders, some angelette - this one you can capture, but only 1 so dont think you will get 2 if theres 2 angelette....

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
For the 20 mobilization encounters.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there are no mobilization 20 encounters. High-tier patrols unlock at 16, and raising mobilization only makes them more likely. That's precisely because mobilization 20 is such a fleeting thing to achieve.

The 'fixed' hard encounters are available at [mobilization - poverty >= 10]. So high mobilization offsets poverty, but doesn't unlock anything on its own.

Knight also scale up with infamy, but not in kind, only getting some extra stats/items.

I do have a plan to make some mobilization 20 encounters, but these would be 'extra hard' encounters with beefed-up new enemies and tough old ones. E.g. an Ancient Treant plus Treants, or maybe two Ancients and others. Note that all the hardcore enemies will appear before that, and right now only exist as ideas and some picture-searching. Well, except golems. I think I made another two golems at some point, but they're just sitting in the database with no appearances in-game.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there are no mobilization 20 encounters. High-tier patrols unlock at 16, and raising mobilization only makes them more likely. That's precisely because mobilization 20 is such a fleeting thing to achieve.

The 'fixed' hard encounters are available at [mobilization - poverty >= 10]. So high mobilization offsets poverty, but doesn't unlock anything on its own.

Knight also scale up with infamy, but not in kind, only getting some extra stats/items.

I do have a plan to make some mobilization 20 encounters, but these would be 'extra hard' encounters with beefed-up new enemies and tough old ones. E.g. an Ancient Treant plus Treants, or maybe two Ancients and others. Note that all the hardcore enemies will appear before that, and right now only exist as ideas and some picture-searching. Well, except golems. I think I made another two golems at some point, but they're just sitting in the database with no appearances in-game.

How do the knight scale with infamy? What are the thresholds?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Currently, 4, 8 and 12 infamy. Will go higher in the future. :devilish:

(S)he gets one 'upgrade' for each of the thresholds, and with two of them, the 'base' also changes to Champion. These 'upgrades' give a random number of equipment levelups and free abilities, using a somewhat complicated scheme. But pretty much everything gets upgraded at least once after 4 infamy. No more than four times, though, and that only for swords which have the most variety.

The whole thing's been seriously overhauled since release, leading to the "WTF Angel Knights?!" thingy. :sneaky:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Currently, 4, 8 and 12 infamy. Will go higher in the future. :devilish:

(S)he gets one 'upgrade' for each of the thresholds, and with two of them, the 'base' also changes to Champion. These 'upgrades' give a random number of equipment levelups and free abilities, using a somewhat complicated scheme. But pretty much everything gets upgraded at least once after 4 infamy.

The whole thing's been seriously overhauled since release, leading to the "WTF Angel Knights?!" thingy. :sneaky:
ARG! Then the new knight is gonna be 4 infamy... I... I'm not psychologically ready!

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes