Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 18, 2020
Is it not the point of a dragon game to develop into the matriarch/patriarch of all it desires? The adding a new UI sounds like something new that I have no experiance in, but doing stuff like that will hopefully expand my understanding. Thanks for the headstart. Also, when I add two mutually exclusive things, it seems the most efficent option would be to add in another "not dragon.has_evo('scales1_Strong') dragon.has_evo('scales1_Leaden')" Would that do the intended thing, once a UI is added, or would it have formatting issues? I recognize that it will not work at all without a UI and matching up scales1 and scales2 might be another hurdle, but in theory would it work?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Is it not the point of a dragon game to develop into the matriarch/patriarch of all it desires?
Sure, but a max-level dragon pretty much already is that. I don't want to reduce difficulty, on the contrary, I want to make things more challenging. :cool:

If you go adding new evolutions without constraint, old ones need to be nerfed a bit, or max-level enemies buffed, or something else along these lines. And adding evolutions raises a dragon's maximum level, which is used in some calculations. Right now, it is assumed to be about 40, the number of 'old' evolutions.

The adding a new UI sounds like something new that I have no experiance in, but doing stuff like that will hopefully expand my understanding.
Yah, I find UI to be the most time-consuming part of it all. But Ren'Py is very much a Visual Novel engine, so there are lots of prebuilt UI tools to use.

The current UI can probably accommodate one, at most two extra categories without needing to be adjusted.

Also, when I add two mutually exclusive things, it seems the most efficent option would be to add in another "not dragon.has_evo('scales1_Strong') dragon.has_evo('scales1_Leaden')"
Code:
not dragon.has_evo('scales1_Strong') and not dragon.has_evo('scales1_Leaden')
or
Code:
not (dragon.has_evo('scales1_Strong') or dragon.has_evo('scales1_Leaden'))

Aug 18, 2020
TBH I find the game more than challenging already, usually down by 200+ seals by the time hit size 3 and have not even acquired the Sacrifice building, much less have gotten enough mana to construct it. And late game, if I use the set seals to 10k command, the only way I survive late game enemies is by spamming heal and having a full suite of Juggernaut minions at egg levels 27+. Knights are a terrifying menace that eats up turns to prep for, annd even if prepared traps just arent enough. Just to ask, what do you do that makes the game so easy for you?

Aug 18, 2020
Also, Heal might be broken. It restores 100 health and does not take up the attack action, making any dragon with decent health and mana pratically invincible, if you want to exploit what is probably a glitch.

By the way, how do you add a percentage bonus? Stuff like layered scales and aerodynamic arrangment I feel would be better suited to that than a mere flat bonus

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
Sure, but a max-level dragon pretty much already is that. I don't want to reduce difficulty, on the contrary, I want to make things more challenging. :cool:
... You know, if you want to make the game unplayable, you can just hardcode in a fight at the start that the player can't win. And yes, the game is hard enough (And before you say anything I've beaten Defilers Wings) that it's already nearly so.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
TBH I find the game more than challenging already, usually down by 200+ seals by the time hit size 3 and have not even acquired the Sacrifice building, much less have gotten enough mana to construct it.
I'm making the 'Easy' difficulty easier. You get ~25% cheaper evolutions and ~25% lower enemy stats. You can tweak those if it still feels too hard. But personally, I'm after the challenge.

Just to ask, what do you do that makes the game so easy for you?
Not playing it seriously yet. :p

Knights are a terrifying menace that eats up turns to prep for, annd even if prepared traps just arent enough.
High-level Knights are supposed to be one of the harder things to fight. But a few hundred in lair defense will seriously cripple if not outright kill any party. And you can have the smugglers rob the Knights.

And late game, if I use the set seals to 10k command, the only way I survive late game enemies is by spamming heal and having a full suite of Juggernaut minions at egg levels 27+.
As I said, there will be considerably more powerful minions. And a high-level dragon can easily be 600HP/60-120DAM/50-95% resist to relevant damage types. If that doesn't beat pretty much anything one-on-one, something is wrong.

Also, Heal might be broken. It restores 100 health and does not take up the attack action, making any dragon with decent health and mana pratically invincible, if you want to exploit what is probably a glitch.
Yeah, skills still need some fixing. :mad:

By the way, how do you add a percentage bonus? Stuff like layered scales and aerodynamic arrangment I feel would be better suited to that than a mere flat bonus
Other than resistances, you don't. There's no code to support it. So you either write a system that does, or hack it and hardcode special effects one by one.

You know, if you want to make the game unplayable, you can just hardcode in a fight at the start that the player can't win. And yes, the game is hard enough (And before you say anything I've beaten Defilers Wings) that it's already nearly so.
Well, I'm making 'Easy' easier. But in general, without supporting data, this is all so much hot air (or electrons :D).

If you can provide a save with a reasonably optimised dragon who has <50 seals remaining, and can't get enough sacrifices into his sleep cycle to ward off the invasion until he's tougher, that's one thing. Thinking that the difficulty of this game (and mod!) has anything to do with how hard DW was, is quite another. DDM is explicitly about turning this from a CYOA into a resource management game.

I had similar complaints from some users of my other mod. You know what? Those players who stuck around and learned the ins and outs of it all pretty much prospered and created some rather broken 'builds' in the end.

Edit: Ignorable Idiot: How does your heal skill not take an action? There's a pause of 1 second for the HP bar to refill, which might lead to some trouble, but I was unable to actually cast it twice before another combat round happened.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2020
I meant that it still allows the dragon to damage the enemy while healing. Also, having a bit of trouble with the evolutions UI. Got it to work and contain all the added evolutions, but the goddamn label on the scales tab is not capitalized! It is anoying the hell out of me, all the other tabs have a capital firs letter, and I literally just copy pasted the code, so it looks exactlyy the same as the rest. But the s is not capitalized. Have not attempted to play test the mutations function, but I again just ctrl+c ctrl+v the code of the other mutable things. I tried to playtest, but I dont know the command to set satiety to 10k or something else outrageous, so I can actually evolve and mutate them. Thanks again for making this mod, btw, and having the code be really easy to copy paste.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I meant that it still allows the dragon to damage the enemy while healing.
Ah, okay. That took some fixing. :(

Got it to work and contain all the added evolutions, but the goddamn label on the scales tab is not capitalized!
Add something like this to 'phrases.ini':
Code:
[scales]
rus = Чешуя
eng = Scales
Edit: Requires new game or manually setting 'p = Phrase()' again.

I dont know the command to set satiety to 10k or something else outrageous
'dragon.satiety = 1000000000000066600000000000001' :p

Thanks again for making this mod, btw, and having the code be really easy to copy paste.
I can't take credit for that, the data parsing is all Eliont's work. (y)

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2020
So, how do I access the .ini? Doesnt seem to have been installed for me? Like, Notepad++ finds it, but I cannot find it myself, even when triple checking that I am in the right place. I have the landmark and summon configuration files though.

I'm also having a bit of trouble making two evolutions be mutually exclusive. I tried the 'and not" ten the "or" then "len(dragon.anatomy['scales1']) < 1" and I guess I found an exploit. If you have 3 wings evolved, you can select all 3 options and evolve them at the same time, ending up with a total of 6 wings. Same happens with what I tried to do, with a < 1 requirement and 2 concurrent options. Any ideas?

I'll attach a archive of my evolutions.yaml and the other two lair files I affected to add in the scales tab.

Jul 8, 2019
minor bug: the Dark Grove lair, the one you get from driving the Elves out of the forest, has no background music.
That's it normally, but if Debug mode is activated entering this lair produces an error stating that it's missing the music file:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/_story/lair conquest/elves_conquest.rpy", line 30, in script call
    $ renpy.call(enc)
  File "game/_script/lair/lair - label.rpy", line 25, in script
    python:
  File "game/_script/lair/lair - label.rpy", line 28, in <module>
    result = ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/lair/elven_lair.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/_story/lair conquest/elves_conquest.rpy", line 30, in script call
    $ renpy.call(enc)
  File "game/_script/lair/lair - label.rpy", line 25, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/_script/lair/lair - label.rpy", line 28, in <module>
    result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\display\core.py", line 3110, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.interact()
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1066, in interact
    periodic()
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1019, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 997, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 938, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\kimba\Desktop\Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/lair/elven_lair.mp3'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Время для Драконов: Королевство Монстров 29-07-20
Sat Aug 29 23:58:37 2020
Clicking on ignore directly leads into a buggy Sacrificial Altar dialogue (while on the lair main screen) that can only be advanced by clicking the leave button on the top left. Can't leave though, you just get stuck in an endless cycle of errors.
Again this only happens if debug mode is activated, otherwise the lair works fine except for the fact that it doesn't have any music.
Other minor issues: My dragon has a different portrait in his dialogue (like when choosing a new lair etc) as he does everywhere else. Certain battles, like getting attacked by an archer while flying around, resolve with no post-battle scene, no stamina loss etc after you win; battle ends and you just get kicked back to the map screen. Might be intentional I guess but it's kinda jarring.

Also some questions: How do I unlock the Fiery Hatchery? The Lady gave me a quest for that one ages ago and I haven't managed to find it. Best idea I have is that you get it by beating the Golem in the Mountains which leads me into my next question.
How do I get attack elements other than Fire and Physical? I think at some point my dragon had Sound as his basic attack (He's a Steel Dragon) but then lost it at some point and it's now Physical. I'd assume it's tied to heads but I did some testing around and it didn't change.
Can you get more attack skills like Fireball somehow? Also do any of the minions use damage types other than Physical?
Can you get multiple pairs of paws and wings from Evolution like you can with heads? They're still there on the Evolution screen once you get one so I'd assume so, but who's ever heard of a centipede dragon? Also is it possible to entirely remove an Evolution from your dragon rather than just changing them into something else?

Aug 18, 2020
Also some questions: How do I unlock the Fiery Hatchery? The Lady gave me a quest for that one ages ago and I haven't managed to find it. Best idea I have is that you get it by beating the Golem in the Mountains which leads me into my next question.
Invading the lair of a Fire Giant, found with rare chance in the sky, (and rarely mountains? dont quote me on the mountains tho). Like, they have weight of 1 in sky where griffins have double digit weight. Murdering the giant will unlock the hatchery.
How do I get attack elements other than Fire and Physical? I think at some point my dragon had Sound as his basic attack (He's a Steel Dragon) but then lost it at some point and it's now Physical. I'd assume it's tied to heads but I did some testing around and it didn't change.
Supposedly the element changes to what you have that is best suited, and as most enemies have 0 phys resist it reverts to that. If something has 0 sound resist and 10 phys resist and you have an evolution that adds the sound element, currently exclusivly the steel head, then it will go to sound damage.
Can you get more attack skills like Fireball somehow? Also do any of the minions use damage types other than Physical?
Can you get multiple pairs of paws and wings from Evolution like you can with heads? They're still there on the Evolution screen once you get one so I'd assume so, but who's ever heard of a centipede dragon? Also is it possible to entirely remove an Evolution from your dragon rather than just changing them into something else?
According to file exploration, specifically evolutions.yaml in the db folder in the game folder, you can have 4 ssets of legs and 4 sets of wings. I do not think you can remove an evolution, oly change it. Also, as I mentioned in my comment, you can have more than 4 evolutions even if it is capped at 4, because concurrent evolutions exist

This is just my knowledge, very fallible as I am not too familiar with the game

Jul 8, 2019
Supposedly the element changes to what you have that is best suited, and as most enemies have 0 phys resist it reverts to that. If something has 0 sound resist and 10 phys resist and you have an evolution that adds the sound element, currently exclusivly the steel head, then it will go to sound damage.
I think there's something wonky about the damage display then.
I tested it out against the Dwarven Steamgun - 95 Sound, 0 Physical resist according to its status screen. My dragon has a Steel head (Sound) and a Gold Head (Physical). Clicking regular attack the battle screen seemingly at random displays either Physical or Sound damage, but the supposed Sound attacks still deal full damage so it seems like it's a display issue only.
I've notice in other fights however that the battle screen sometimes claims your dragon did full damage but it was actually reduced.

Invading the lair of a Fire Giant, found with rare chance in the sky, (and rarely mountains? dont quote me on the mountains tho). Like, they have weight of 1 in sky where griffins have double digit weight. Murdering the giant will unlock the hatchery.
Back to grinding the Sky then, I suppose. I've already spent a lot of time there and was pretty sure I'd found everything.

Also, thanks for your help!

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
So, how do I access the .ini? Doesnt seem to have been installed for me? Like, Notepad++ finds it, but I cannot find it myself...
I don't know, check your file manager/directory settings maybe?

If you have 3 wings evolved, you can select all 3 options and evolve them at the same time, ending up with a total of 6 wings. Same happens with what I tried to do, with a < 1 requirement and 2 concurrent options. Any ideas?
Eh, maybe you should only be able to pick once per category for evolving. Try replacing the whole dragon.evo_setup() function in 'PlayableCharacter.rpy' with this:
Code:
        def evo_setup(self,key):
            evolving_allowed = True
            if len(self.evo) < 3:
                for k in self.evo.keys():
                    for category in ['head','wings','paws','special']:
                        if self.evo[k]['id'].startswith(category) and evolution[key]['id'].startswith(category):
                            notify('Can\'t evolve more than one ' + category + ' at once!')
                            evolving_allowed = False
                            renpy.restart_interaction()
                if evolving_allowed:
                    self.evo[key] = copy(evolution[key])
                    self.evo[key]['id'] = key
                    self.evo[key]['exp'] = 0
            else:
                notify(p('cant_select_more_than_three'))
Add your scale category where appropriate.

I'll attach a archive of my evolutions.yaml and the other two lair files I affected to add in the scales tab.
Yeah, my problem with all this is still that the scales are enroaching on head territory. And there are way too many evolutions with all this, max dragon level goes up by a third or so.

minor bug: the Dark Grove lair, the one you get from driving the Elves out of the forest, has no background music.
That's it normally, but if Debug mode is activated entering this lair produces an error stating that it's missing the music file:
I know, and recall there being even more problems with lair music. Fixed in the WIP version. You can convert the file from Ogg Vorbis to MP3, if you want a quick fix.

Other minor issues: My dragon has a different portrait in his dialogue (like when choosing a new lair etc) as he does everywhere else.
Was it like this from the start or did it change later? I think I fixed something along these lines at one point.

Certain battles, like getting attacked by an archer while flying around, resolve with no post-battle scene, no stamina loss etc after you win; battle ends and you just get kicked back to the map screen.
Good catch, will be fixed.

How do I unlock the Fiery Hatchery? The Lady gave me a quest for that one ages ago and I haven't managed to find it. Best idea I have is that you get it by beating the Golem...
No Golem, you need to raid a fire giant lair. That requires wings and luck.

...and rarely mountains? dont quote me on the mountains tho
No mountains. You aren't walking to where they live. Damn, I just quoted you. Sorry. :sneaky:

Heads, and some special evolutions like the stinger. You only lose elements of you mutate your heads away. You might get a bit confused because the game automatically picks the best element in combat.

Can you get more attack skills like Fireball somehow?
No. The skills are really rudimentary.

Also do any of the minions use damage types other than Physical?
Right now, no. In the future, most definitely.

Can you get multiple pairs of paws and wings from Evolution like you can with heads?
Yes. Up to four pairs of each.

They're still there on the Evolution screen once you get one so I'd assume so, but who's ever heard of a centipede dragon?
You must not have looked at a lot of dragon pictures lately. :D

Also is it possible to entirely remove an Evolution from your dragon rather than just changing them into something else?
No. I suppose that could be added, but I'm not really seeing the benefit.

Edit: Okay, maybe the RP aspect is the benefit. I'll add the option to 'devolve' down to a one-headed tiny dragon again, refunding half the XP in the process.

Supposedly the element changes to what you have that is best suited, and as most enemies have 0 phys resist it reverts to that.
It's actually somewhat random, if there's no clearly best element.

Also, as I mentioned in my comment, you can have more than 4 evolutions even if it is capped at 4, because concurrent evolutions exist
Removing that, as in the example.

This is just my knowledge, very fallible as I am not too familiar with the game
Nah, it's all good advice. (y)

I tested it out against the Dwarven Steamgun - 95 Sound, 0 Physical resist according to its status screen. My dragon has a Steel head (Sound) and a Gold Head (Physical).
Gold head doesn't matter, since your body (size evolution) is always physical and provides baseline physical damage.

Clicking regular attack the battle screen seemingly at random displays either Physical or Sound damage, but the supposed Sound attacks still deal full damage so it seems like it's a display issue only.
If you look at it closely, there are two damages, Incoming and Received. Incoming is your best shot pre-resistances. Received is the actual best damage. The damage type can change during calculations. So the full damage isn't from the sound attacks, it's from body-slamming. :) It should display it as physical as well.

I've notice in other fights however that the battle screen sometimes claims your dragon did full damage but it was actually reduced.
What do you mean?

Back to grinding the Sky then, I suppose. I've already spent a lot of time there and was pretty sure I'd found everything.
Sky is really barebones right now. I'm putting in an improvement where you can see a lot of other events from a distance, and descend upon them. And I'm moving the bulk of the 'hunt down X' functionality from the Trade Routes to the Sky.

Also, thanks for your help!
You're welcome.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
When fighting boss type enemies like titans, steam gun, golem etc. Toss a fireball at a golem and it will show full 2x damage for incoming and received, but very little hp reduction - resistance.

Anyone got the unlimited blue heads? I can still give my dragon blue heads.

Jul 8, 2019
Was it like this from the start or did it change later? I think I fixed something along these lines at one point.
Honestly can't remember at all.
The incorrect head that shows up is this one:
1598746096352.png
That's a Bronze head, but the only heads my dragon has are a Steel and Gold one each.
For reference the head that I picked at the start of the game and that shows up on the profile and everywhere else is this one:
1598746216747.png
No Golem, you need to raid a fire giant lair. That requires wings and luck.
Yeah I just managed to get the Ifrit's lair a bit ago. Right after like five Griffin's in a row lol.

You must not have looked at a lot of dragon pictures lately. :D
I look at dragons fairly regularly actually :p
Closest stuff I could think of is that one dragon from dark Souls, but I prefer cool monsters to gross monsters.

No. I suppose that could be added, but I'm not really seeing the benefit.
The benefit would be that I at one point got the gold head for extra mana and now would like to get rid of it because I prefer my dragon to be single-headed. :p
Doesn't need to be a feature but if you could tell me what line to yeet from what file to amputate the second head I'd probably manage to find it. Probably. I'd also be really grateful!

If you look at it closely, there are two damages, Incoming and Received. Incoming is your best shot pre-resistances. Received is the actual best damage. The damage type can change during calculations. So the full damage isn't from the sound attacks, it's from body-slamming. :) It should display it as physical as well.
1598746785292.png
1598746819198.png
1598746855231.png
The game seems to calculate damage against the Steamgun using Physical damage type, but randomly displays Sound instead.
It doesn't always claim to be dealing Sound damage, just sometimes, randomly.

What do you mean?
The main one I can think of right now is the Golem in the mountains. The game will claim that he's getting full damage from a Fire or Physical attack (which he both resists with 95%) -as in the "incoming damage" and "damage Received" numbers are the same - but he'll actually only have lost 1 HP. I can't provide any screenshots right now 'cause he refuses to show up. =/

Also is there another way to reduce kingdom mobilization besides killing the militia from "Scour the countryside"?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Changing heads at the start is a bit buggy. I think it can be fixed by changing 'set_avatar()' in 'PlayableCharacter.rpy' to this:
Code:
        def set_avatar(self,avatar):
            self.avatar = eq_resize(avatar,500)
            self.sidebar_avatar = eq_resize(avatar,250)
            self.combat_art = [eq_resize(avatar,battlefield_units_xmaximum-10)]
            self.combat = eq_resize(avatar,battlefield_units_xmaximum-10)
            self.profile_art = avatar
            self.face = ProportionalScale(avatar,150,150)
            drag = DynamicCharacter("dragon_character_name",show_img=avatar,screen="say_with_file_side_image")
Or just use the console and type in the 'drag = ...' line for an ongoing game.

I look at dragons fairly regularly actually
I've been seeing lots of eastern/water-type dragons with a bunch of paws of late. :p

But if you don't want too many limbs, that's okay. I think the WIP version even acknowledges your lack of 'centipedeness' and generally calls you a Wyvern or Drake instead of a Dragon if you have wings, but not too many paws.

The benefit would be that I at one point got the gold head for extra mana and now would like to get rid of it because I prefer my dragon to be single-headed.
Will be a feature. I'm seriously starting to think changing 'heads' to 'scales' as a game option might be a good idea.

Doesn't need to be a feature but if you could tell me what line to yeet from what file to amputate the second head I'd probably manage to find it.
Use the console and type in 'dragon.evo_remove(dragon.anatomy('head')[-1])' to remove the latest head. Change '-1' to something else if you need to kill some other head. The order should be the same as in the anatomy screen.

As I said, damage display is a bit buggy and the 'incoming' damage is just there to taunt you with your highest potential output.

Your damage is 33.7 sound/ XX.X physical, independently rolled and somewhere around the same as sound, probably ~31 judging by your screencap. Sound is reduced to ~1.7 and discarded, physical goes through. But the displayed ('received') damage doesn't account for resistances (bug!), so it still shows Sound 33.7, although you're actually doing ~31 physical. Whew.

Also is there another way to reduce kingdom mobilization besides killing the militia from "Scour the countryside"?
Increase poverty and wait for the next month. The Kingdom can support [infamy level - poverty/2] mobilization, and any surplus gets reduced by 1 each month. The WIP version moves this to once per week, and if the difference between real and sustainable mobilization is big, the decrease can go up to 3 per week. There will also be direct mobilization decreases for killing patrols.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
1598749269665.png

So much fear, I cannot seem to roll the sky lair events to get frozen hatchery, fire hatchery

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
So much fear, I cannot seem to roll the sky lair events to get frozen hatchery, fire hatchery
Change 'reputation_level()' in 'PlayableCharacter.rpy' to this:
Code:
        @property
        def reputation_level(self):
            fame_tier = 0
            for entry in const_fame_tiers:
                fame,tier = entry
                if self.fame >= fame:
                    fame_tier += 1

return max(self.size-1,fame_tier)
Should cap you at 21.

Edit: Holy fuck, where is all that stamina and mana coming from?! HP is also quite high, ar you farming Darkwood or something? Normal maximums should be about 36 stamina, 60 mana, 700-860HP, maybe a little more from Darkwood.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Managed to get jotun lair after picking a dozen angels, a dozen alva. Reserved cages for angel so alva are free to go if they so please. Lots of fear = lots of summon rolls.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes