Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I get this error
File "game/_script/inventory/inventory - classes.rpy", line 400, in fullinfo
result.replace('None','')
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'replace'
Was addressed one page ago here. Shows up on search and everything. :(

Reactions: Genezz

Xaas

Sep 18, 2020
Люди помогите пожалуйста я хочу вложить опыт в прокачку чтобы ускорить а игра требует легендарного дракона .

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Do you want to
  1. Spend your current experience as in the mod proper;
  2. Change the mod so that all dragons can spend XP instantly?
If it's 1, listen to Mom: "A young Dragon like you needs undisturbed sleep with a full belly to grow, Son. When you're older and more powerful, you can change yourself more freely."

If it's 2, look into 'game/_script/characters/PlayableCharacter.rpy', function 'evo_allocate_free_exp()', and change it to your liking.

There is no intermediate version that would be easy to do, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
This here is a mod, not a full game. I'm a modder, not a content creator, and any extra content I do is a pleasant bonus. I really never intended to add anything at all.

If you want to help and create new scenes, be my guest. I can even do the scripting for you and add them to the mod if they're good.

Just to put this into perspective: I've wanted to add some new encounters to the elven forest for about a month now. And I've never progressed beyond collecting the necessary pictures, because adding other things has taken priority, plus RL. :cry:

more immersive
especially in H scences.
I don't really know what you mean by 'immersive', since that word has long lost all meaning when discussing games and can stand for whatever the person saying it wants it to be. But the 'dragon rape' scenes are already scripted to the nth degree (girl origins, personality type, affection level, dragon anatomy, immobilization choices etc) and if all that is not 'immersive' enough for you, nothing will be. I've not even proofread the whole thing due to how long it is. :cry:

If you have concrete proposals about what could be improved with modest effort, do tell. But I'm not a game maker, and not bound by any sort of promises or appearances, implied or otherwise.

Last edited:

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Any chance the 1mil gold quest can be nerfed a bit?
With my dragon on colossal i think i can probably do 5k gold per sleep cycle if i optimize it for i guess robbing trade galleons witch afaik is the most gold you can get from the sky event and even with that it is 200+ sleep cycles probably a bit more towards 300+. Maybe 100-200k gold would be more enjoyable to keep players from burning out? Also is this quest the final one or you get the final assault quest after this one? I guess maybe you could make a bit more gold with jewelcrafting but i think the capitol trader wont be able to buy it all and you will have to sell them for a crappier profit margin.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Any chance the 1mil gold quest can be nerfed a bit?
Yeah, I've been thinking about it myself. Would 200k work? That'll give a minimal army 'lavish' equipment.

robbing trade galleons
Hmm, maybe I need to increase shop money a bit. Any recommendations? Currently, it's about 700 gold per half a year (the maximum sleep time) per shop, so ~2-3k depending on how many shops you have unlocked.

...get the final assault quest after this one?
This. There'll be a couple of new quests as well.

Edit: How is the 'Gift' quest? I've been thinking maybe the 100 gold price requirement is a little low.

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Yeah, I've been thinking about it myself. Would 200k work? That'll give a minimal army 'lavish' equipment.

Hmm, maybe I need to increase shop money a bit. Any recommendations? Currently, it's about 700 gold per half a year (the maximum sleep time) per shop, so ~2-3k depending on how many shops you have unlocked.

This. There'll be a couple of new quests as well.

Edit: How is the 'Gift' quest? I've been thinking maybe the 100 gold price requirement is a little low.
IMHO how many sleep cycles would you think its needed for that quest to be done should tell you the vendor money as well i guess. So at maybe 5 k gold per sleep cycle you would need 40 cycles for the 200k gold? You could maybe do 2k from ships and 3k from vendoring trash/jewelcrafting so i would consider at least 2k gold per vendors in gold since the only worth vendors are the island and capitol traders.
The gift quest is hm idk feels a bit too low since a homunculus is 200 gold. I would guess your mommy would deserve a bit more than that in gold value. Maybe somewhere at 200-300 ish gold idk would be okish especially since you can rng get treasures worth 100 gold with 1 stamina.

PS The phoenix fight was a pleasant surprise and it feels pretty hard to do on hard mode as well as the follow up fight witch i know you shouldnt do if you want to unlock the flying city.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
how many sleep cycles would you think its needed for that quest
It's an endgame quest, so lots of them. :D

2k gold per vendors in gold
You're already getting that if you count the Witch store as well. More, if you unlock the flying island. It still seems kinda low to me, though.

since the only worth vendors are the island and capitol traders.
At that point, you don't really care about how bad the prices are, you care about squeezing every gold piece out of the shops. You can raid the capital, giant homes, Darkwood lairs etc for a boatload of treasures.

Maybe somewhere at 200-300
Are you actually getting treasures worth that much, though? The crafting system is pretty messy...

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Are you actually getting treasures worth that much, though? The crafting system is pretty messy...
Oh woops forgot that i did the gift quest after i raided the dwarven halls. Yea 100 gold seems fair on 2nd thought especially since jewelcrafting is a pain to level up and make somewhat worth using in this quest. I think the highest piece of raw material/gem was 120 gold one so having the threshold at 100 gold seems fair especially since the quest is still amongst the starting ones if i remember correctly.

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
1604184707419.png

Did some optimisation on my dragon for some math on the max gold you can get per cycle.
With 95 fear you get 191 gold from trade ships event in the sky. With max stamina of 40 that would be around 5-6 k per sleep cycle since you will need 10-15 stamina to hunt girls for seals(alternatively you could probably do a double or triple slaver trade buy with sleep in between and probably save some more stamina in the end?). So imho this is the best way i found at the current patch to hoard gold efficiently and it also kinda ignores the vendors all together( you probably get maybe 500 ish gold from vendoring the girls robbed valuables).
So i guess anywhere between 200-300k goal for the quest goal is somewhat manageable albeit a bit boring in the end :).

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
With 95 fear you get 191 gold from trade ships event in the sky.
That looks a bit high. I'll pull it back to 96 gold. Maybe I'll actually redo the fear-based as well, fear shouldn't be the sole influence on how much money you get.

If shops get more money, you can do treasure raids and crafting instead.

So i guess anywhere between 200-300k goal for the quest goal is somewhat manageable albeit a bit boring in the end.
The point is that by the time you're trying to raise that money, you've essentially won and are just playing in your sandbox a little longer. So even if it takes 20 years to get it all together, well, the dragon's got time...

This is the save you load up when you need to relax a little in the evening by ravaging a virtual kingdom with your nine-headed, triple-winged, six-legged Dragon of Doom. :cool:

Edit: Also, you won't be able to raid more than ~12-13 ships per sleep cycle, because you'll run out of ships.
Edit2: It's more like 6-7 ships, actually. The others you have to find by searching the sea, which is a crapshoot.

Last edited:

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
That looks a bit high. I'll pull it back to 96 gold. Maybe I'll actually redo the fear-based as well, fear shouldn't be the sole influence on how much money you get.
Reminder that to get to that fear i sacrificed a bit or a lot of my utility. This dragon cant dig or swim has shit magic and lust and no attack type besides physical(i think). Also it took a hefty price of 6k satiety but that can be argued at that point in the game isnt that hard to acquire. Am all around balanced dragon will be at around 100 gold from that encounter the number you were aiming for i think.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
has shit magic and lust and no attack type besides physical
If you used shadow heads, your magic should be far better than e.g. an exclusively 'red' dragon's, plus 'magic' damage (the best in the game). The stinger should also give you some minor poison.

And what's lust got to do with fear, I have no idea.

balanced dragon will be at around 100 gold from that encounter the number you were aiming for i think.
A 'balanced' dragon will be getting about 52-53 gold, currently 103-105 gold.

But a max-fear dragon's main benefit isn't supposed to be magically increasing the amount of loot you get. Rather, it's the ability to quickly scare most enemies to death during combat.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
error
File "game/_script/subsystem/story_and_events.rpy", line 59, in get
return [self.id for x in range(0,self.charges * self.factor)]
installing it wrong
Looks like you're missing at least hotfix 6, possibly more.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes