Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Time Implosion [v0.07c] [Wizard's Kiss] [Half-Tested]

Compressed game for Windows, Linux and Mac

Initial Size: 1.0 Gb
Compressed Size: 240 Mb (PC) - 205 Mb (Mac)

PC: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD -
The compressed for PC is broken. That also happens with animations in the game, just to let you know. ;)
screenshot0001.png

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
If you are on a first name basis you are not going to say their last name, but can often times use Mr and Ms.
Nope. The only time I've been called Mr. "First Name" was by the neighor's children that couldn't remember my last name. And honestly, I don't know if they were ever told, so they were doing the best they could.

Beyond them, I've never been called Mr. "First name" ever.

Now...

Mr. "first name last name". Yes, that I have. Very seldom though.

Oct 2, 2020
Im seriously wondering about this here.......I thought developers are stoping games with incest.Because Patreon doesn't want incest.And to throw it out there, yah im a fan of incest games.(visual novels with wincest)

Last edited:
Reactions: InnocentKiss5
Oct 2, 2020
I been thinking a lot and staring at my laptop.I reached a conclusion...Im gonna learn game modding now.I hope it is easy to learn.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Got a random(?) error that was skippable. After leaving sisters, I had an old save in Windows 64.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
This is really good.
The story is interesting and had me hooked right in. It is well told and one of the more original ones on this site.

The models are pretty unique too, not the stuff you see everywhere else, and while the bodies look nice... well most of the faces don't. The noses and chins look strange on most of them. The MC is no exception in this regard.
That is the one big downside for me.

But if you like an interesting story with supernatural stuff and not something to just wank about (there is not much lewd stuff in until now at least)... give this a try.

I will keep an eye on this one. :)

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I don't know what "thiccness" is supposed to mean, because the nun is the only one that's maybe, arguably, a little bit thicc. Also, there's an unavoidable scene with her—will unavoidable scenes be a trend?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
First animation , nun gives handjob , goes haywire.
Colours running through each other.
Must be a bug.
After release , image is normal again.

EnderAV

Jun 8, 2018
looks good, but playing some part again and again...well good luck with that
sometimes i think some devs making game for youself
dont get me wrong, but simply this concept be boring after second playing not even 3 or 4.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Same happens while receiving the blowjob as soon as the nun has exposed herself.

Btw: I did start a new game

1661081508496.png

1661081300335.png

Last edited:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
The compressed for PC is broken. That also happens with animations in the game, just to let you know. ;)
View attachment 1995777
No offense but seems like this issue isn't universal. Other uploaders tried it out after you reported this, including myself, and no one had broken animations or anything like your image :) but I will recompress it and reupload it later today just to be sure

Reactions: Harathorne

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
e
No offense but seems like a "you" only problem mate. Other uploaders tried it out after you reported this, including myself, and no one had broken animations or anything like your image :)
Maybe the download had an issue, i don't know. The uncompressed version worked perfectly fine.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes