Wizard's Kiss

Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
One thing to absolutely change is the right click. We already have the character sheets on top left. People will try to save game WAY more than checking the character sheets, so it makes sense to keep right click for saving.
Actual game and premise aside (Dark and twisted Groundhog Day? Sure, why not!), that main menu gif thing is fucking annoying. It's flashing WAY too fast and brightly in my opinion, and I can't help wondering if you may have inadvertently (or purposefully) murdered some people via epileptic seizure. :sneaky:
I like the images. Karina is cute indeed. I love the story. Keep it up!

Some advice for the developer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your feedback.

I'm still not satisfied with the main menu animation as well, so I'll keep iterating on it.
As for the soundtrack volumes, someone had mentioned it before and I have it noted down to fix in the next updates. Same thing for the right-click character screen. The reason it's like that is because I plan to have the character screen integrated with the standard UI, and it's only separate now because it wasn't a priority for the early releases. I admit it's an oversight on my part. I'll turn off the right-click character screen for the next version, and will only bring it back once it's integrated with the standard UI. I've noted down the rest of your concerns to fix in later releases, too. Thanks again for the help.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I can't wait to meet the MC's mom. Knowing that it looks like Karina is the main character's sister and there will be incest, I'm guessing the mom will also be a romanceable character, right? She seems like she'll be a pretty cool and badass mom. It's not every day you see a mom collecting guns.

You can't leave out one of the best characters in incest relationships: the mom.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the game. I thought the writing was very good and the general plot idea is being carried out very well, in my opinion.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Jesus, instead of a cute alien, Karina looks like a boy from kindergarten now.
That and the awkward right-click that sometimes brings up preferences and sometimes the stats + UI clutter... I'm done.

View attachment 1684603 View attachment 1684602
Please excuse the small "before" image - I had to crop it from the Load Save screen.
Well that “Boy from Kindergarten” looks hot to me, I can’t wait to practice Sex Ed with Karina. Hoping for an A.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Game changer, now I've got a sister with whom I almost rubbed nasties with? And I'm part of the royal douche family also? Time to throw my weight around then, we can start by offing Ollie. Whether It's Game of thrones or this, I've never liked Ollie's in general.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I can't wait to meet the MC's mom. Knowing that it looks like Karina is the main character's sister and there will be incest, I'm guessing the mom will also be a romanceable character, right? She seems like she'll be a pretty cool and badass mom. It's not every day you see a mom collecting guns.

You can't leave out one of the best characters in incest relationships: the mom.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the game. I thought the writing was very good and the general plot idea is being carried out very well, in my opinion.
Yeah, I'm anticipating Mom's debut as well.

Game changer, now I've got a sister with whom I almost rubbed nasties with? And I'm part of the royal douche family also? Time to throw my weight around then, we can start by offing Ollie. Whether It's Game of thrones or this, I've never liked Ollie's in general.
I want so be able to save our gamer girl Melissa, I hope there's a way.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Stopping your own death by going back in time and a mysterious entity giving you that power? l get Shadow Of Memories vibes and that is wondrous. l wonder if the creator knows about that game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jackkane

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I admit that I thought the MC was a girl when I saw him first. Must be the eyelashes.
same, but maybe model was first created for those games where they change gender back and forth?

anyway, I have no idea if I picked the right/best choices or if the game steer you into the only possible way or "game over" ?
I think pointing a gun at the bully was one of those wrong decisions? :eek:

Wizard's Kiss

Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
same, but maybe model was first created for those games where they change gender back and forth?

anyway, I have no idea if I picked the right/best choices or if the game steer you into the only possible way or "game over" ?
I think pointing a gun at the bully was one of those wrong decisions? :eek:
I should mention, I'm working on a flowchart which will show different pathways you can take in the game. I'll probably release it with the next version when it's ready. Regardless, given that this game features a time loop, you can make the "wrong" decisions as many times as you want ;)

GunnMcShooty

Nov 17, 2021
Pretty good so far.

Though, I completely disagree with the changing of how people are addressed from Mr/Ms Family Name to given name. Then again, I have no idea where this is based.
Here in the US I would hear Mr. McShooty before I'd hear Mr. Gunn from a teacher, unless in jest/play, especially from a detective.

Also, current Karina is bounds better than the old one.

Reactions: Wizard's Kiss
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes