Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
I feel so stupid but does anyone know how to get the achievement Call Back? Like whenever I give Cynthia the dress, Dana is in the morgue so it instantly resets.

Apr 27, 2017
And here is the walkthrough. Enjoy!
Thanks, 1 minor suggestion you should keep the change logs from previous walkthrough versions, to help people that wait for multiples updated to find themself easily. I dont play since v 0.43 and i have no idea where is the content from 0.44 to 0.48, so if you could keep the change logs from version to version instead of deleting and just placing for the current one it would help a lot, but great work anyways.

Reactions: nihau

nihau

May 23, 2018
Why not patreon version?? i don't get it. is this kind of joke? i can download public version myself.

Apr 24, 2020
Why not patreon version?? i don't get it. is this kind of joke? i can download public version myself.
Because the patreon version is basically just early access of the free version. It's not worth the bother if it's going to be released a month later for free anyways.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
i pray for anyone who tries to play this without a walkthrough
I got to admit that I probably have more hours in this game then I should but I only used the WT some 3 times as reference for when I had zero clue what to I had to do

following the WT in this game is like driving everywhere with a GPS, if it suddenly has an error then you don't know where anything is so I avoid it

Reactions: p22

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
That day 2 wall though. In reality if he knows at the end of day 2 that's going to happen every time there is a thing called not being in the spot that it happens at every time. That's one hell of a forced wall getting to day 3.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I feel so stupid but does anyone know how to get the achievement Call Back? Like whenever I give Cynthia the dress, Dana is in the morgue so it instantly resets.
Don't get Dana killed? Game reset because you have nowhere to hide... with Dana alive that box will be empty and you'll hide inside.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks, 1 minor suggestion you should keep the change logs from previous walkthrough versions, to help people that wait for multiples updated to find themself easily. I dont play since v 0.43 and i have no idea where is the content from 0.44 to 0.48, so if you could keep the change logs from version to version instead of deleting and just placing for the current one it would help a lot, but great work anyways.
Use the search function... previous versions of WT are still available and can all be found in this thread.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
It's not the Patreon version because none of them have leaked it. HydraHenker only has about 120 patreons, and I assume most of them are at the lower tiers, so the number who even have access to the higher versions is likely considerably smaller.

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
Is there no sound in this game? or it just me bugging out? I have music in main menu but everything else is dead silent, no background noise at all, no bgm at all.:(

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Is there no sound in this game? or it just me bugging out? I have music in main menu but everything else is dead silent, no background noise at all, no bgm at all.:(
Most Ren'Py games don't have sound and music. Some has only music, some has both, some may add later and few ones have voice overs.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I really enjoy this game, and have played it through from the beginning several times since its launch. I have to use the walkthrough every time (because guidance is necessary for my feeble brain). And, while the walkthrough is really helpful, it does not get you all the achievements. So, I made a checklist that would help me through and make sure I got all the achievements this time around. Here it is.:

If you like having this extra guide, maybe they'll add it to the next walkthrough. If they don't, I'll make sure to keep it updated:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since those are the same hints as are currently ingame I don't think that would be helpfull,
maybe put in how you get thoser, for example the "dead end"-achievement: get dana with janice at the demonstration and have the bomb explode and then find her at the morgue when sneaking in with cynthia

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
since those are the same hints as are currently ingame I don't think that would be helpfull,
maybe put in how you get thoser, for example the "dead end"-achievement: get dana with janice at the demonstration and have the bomb explode and then find her at the morgue when sneaking in with cynthia
You're right of course. The purpose of having this extra paper was selfish. I wanted a checklist that would allow me to tick off the achievements without leaving the game to access the menu (because I'm always afraid my computer will blow up and I will lose my progress), and I thought there might be others who could benefit. But, your suggestion is a good one, and I am taking it a step further ... I will amend the list soon to describe HOW to complete each achievement. Additionally, I will add how to achieve each of the gallery photos/events, as those are also not fully completed just by finishing the walkthrough.

I'm pretty busy IRL, but look for it in a couple weeks.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes