Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Was enjoying this quite a bit until I ran into an error.
Anyone got an idea how to fix?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Dana/[dan.state]_Dana_Reading.[build.imagesext]': could not find image. (u'Characters/Dana/Accidented_Dana_Reading.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day_1.rpyc", line 71, in script call
    �/����—����"�䈹��lN�VSq�����x�=�F�-��Rɭ�Rb��R�L���ʗJn�/%"�   og�X}�9.wl��s��&��vk��   r@^# o� ��k�:��=���p������EX:J���9W��R���I���,67�Sk���[�=��<r�b�Qf�v����h�NӒ��r18r��Ʌ�n��%#髃������tC�7��F�z����\
  File "game/suburbs.rpyc", line 26, in script call
    �.!��AN�2R�K`�C$L���S���`���
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 56, in script call
    �1�\H.�:Z^�h�\O6���"q�ۜh�M���Q�˓G�~��^�G�C@�+Y�ܦD�
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 5, in script call
    �j��#-F���R�����pRm��x�� ~lSȅ�]j�A�4�C�����`u��xD޼�[RQ<������XmAQj�_8�Б�!��OQ�?��[(!p���~e�C���y��!����

Mar 31, 2018
i can do nothing after i save the sister from the pig police and i when i choose not to go to the protest a lady name clair i think it put me back to the same even so what up with that

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i can do nothing after i save the sister from the pig police and i when i choose not to go to the protest a lady name clair i think it put me back to the same even so what up with that
first how far are you into the game
second on day 2 go outside in the morning and a police will arrest matt
and third look at cassie's hints

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
okay, I can't unlock defusing the bomb while going to the demonstration with Dana, how the hell do I do that (and the walkthrough somehow didn't unlock it for me)

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Good idea, good renderers, but I don't like this kind of games (a.e. Family secrets). For these is necessary a step-by-step walktrought (in attachment). Everything is in the mind of the dev, not in my choices and skills. Then, it's better a point and click novel...

Reactions: Darkaura

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
For the love of god I cannot figure out the 100 steps I need to progress in the extremely specific way this game wants me to. The memory system desperately needs to be expanded to include what happened for certain outcomes you had with a character. How am I supposed to remember what I need to do for Mia not to be disgusted by the MC's boner?
Hi
There is a new feature in the patron version that reminds you how did you do certain events.
And I'm planning another thing that's related to this but.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can you be more specific, I've done every single step from the guide, what do I need to do then cause basically I have no idea of the combination.
If you go to the demonstration with Dana, Janice will get jelous and you will get kick out of the stage.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Good idea, good renderers, but I don't like this kind of games (a.e. Family secrets). For these is necessary a step-by-step walktrought (in attachment). Everything is in the mind of the dev, not in my choices and skills. Then, it's better a point and click novel...
This is hard game because there is a lot of free action and not a one narrow path. And of course that I made this with a mindset and people have different mindsets... but I've put a few things to make it less hard. I'll make a list and maybe include this in some kind of dialog in the game.

1) The memory screen tells you the day and time that each memory happens. Usually the days memories will tell you something general and then is expanded in the girls memories.
2) The map shows you a location light up if there is an active event that you havent unlock at that moment (day and time)
3) The map will show you the location of the girls at that moment (day and time) and if they are interactable (version 0.14.xx)
4) Once you unlock certain events a reminder of the action to get that outcome will show. (version 0.14.xx)
5) Finally: You can ask CAS for hints. You get 3 hints and then you have to wait 5 minutos.

Cheers

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
This is hard game because there is a lot of free action and not a one narrow path. And of course that I made this with a mindset and people have different mindsets... but I've put a few things to make it less hard. I'll make a list and maybe include this in some kind of dialog in the game.

1) The memory screen tells you the day and time that each memory happens. Usually the days memories will tell you something general and then is expanded in the girls memories.
2) The map shows you a location light up if there is an active event that you havent unlock at that moment (day and time)
3) The map will show you the location of the girls at that moment (day and time) and if they are interactable (version 0.14.xx)
4) Once you unlock certain events a reminder of the action to get that outcome will show. (version 0.14.xx)
5) Finally: You can ask CAS for hints. You get 3 hints and then you have to wait 5 minutos.

Cheers
Thank you so much, HidraHenker. Ok, I'll try to play with these very clear bullet points. The problem in my mindset is the italian language and a basic knowledge of english... :oops: Thank you again.

Reactions: HydraHenker

hom3gr0wn

Jan 18, 2018
yeah the old full walkthrough doesnt seem to work think there's been some changes so having a hard time getting to some events. I got pretty far last night but got stuck on donnery's car

Reactions: finsup26

Grown

Feb 5, 2018
Anybody got a hint about my last missing memory of the afternoon? :frown:

upload_2018-10-11_20-47-3.png

@HydraHenker great game!
I really like this mind bending "time travel" story.
I hope Cas will get some developement soon with the fun-Points and some smoother skin, like in the "Still in Development" - Messages.

Reactions: HydraHenker
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes