boiiiiiiiii

Jan 17, 2018
You seem to have mistaken certain things. Not sure what exactly your situation is, but try this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alrighty, so far so good. After doing all that, and getting the dude's name, I have to do something when Matt ties Alice up on the evening day 2, and the somehow get Claire to visit her. Help a brother out?

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I think I have a new favorite game! I love the plot elements and mystery/sense of discovery. There's so many fantastic things going on here. Choice matters, which is fresh and a true delight.

... of course, I'm not very good at this. I haven't past day 3 and I have 21 loops. :)

Reactions: HydraHenker

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
I seem to have a problem, how do I fuck the slutty beauty? In the morning it says that there's someone talking in the room, and during the day it says that there's a nurse getting a handjob

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I seem to have a problem, how do I fuck the slutty beauty? In the morning it says that there's someone talking in the room, and during the day it says that there's a nurse getting a handjob
Try when dana is in the hospital?

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
Is it normal that I don't see Cooper's memories in the list of girls even after I unlocked her and I finished her path?

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
That's not normal at all. Cooper only has memories on Day 2. Are you looking at that day?
I cannot even see Cooper in the girl list. I see only 11 girls (Alice, Dana, Janice, Mia, Lisa, Mom, Jody, Hannah, Ayumi, Georgia, Cynthia), but not Cooper. It never appeared after I had the message 'The sexy police IS UNLOCKED'.

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
I cannot even see Cooper in the girl list. I see only 11 girls (Alice, Dana, Janice, Mia, Lisa, Mom, Jody, Hannah, Ayumi, Georgia, Cynthia), but not Cooper. It never appeared after I had the message 'The sexy police IS UNLOCKED'.
Can confirm, started fresh with 12.30, completed everything, and no Cooper.

bobob69

Apr 14, 2018
Ive got to say, this game is amazing. My only little complaint would be that your "younger" sisters both look like they're well into their thirties. Aside from that, very well done. I actually found myself getting into the story of trying to figure out the mysteries...

Oh and does anyone know how to invite Dana but not your sister for Georgia to save the day? Sometimes the hints can be pretty hard to understand.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ive got to say, this game is amazing. My only little complaint would be that your "younger" sisters both look like they're well into their thirties. Aside from that, very well done. I actually found myself getting into the story of trying to figure out the mysteries...

Oh and does anyone know how to invite Dana but not your sister for Georgia to save the day? Sometimes the hints can be pretty hard to understand.
Thanks! Invite Dana to the demonstration, don't tell your sister to follow you ,send georgia to stop the fake protesters and then go to the same place.

Reactions: bobob69
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes