N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
don't save dana on day 1 and make a great speech. that will make her like you. Then force a succesful demonstration.
yeah i managed to get a bj in the bathroom and in the closet. i didnt have problem with other girls (so far atleast) but i hope their quests wont get complicated like janice's is. @HydraHenker have you calculated how many possibilities there are with her path ? i suck at math and i dont know how to calculate it but im sure it quite the number.
here is what's left for her
screenshot0002.png
but im going to sleep so i cant deal with it now.

as for the game as a whole. its quite fun. not really story heavy, or the dialogue being good, but the gameplay and the mechanics are fun. not just the idea but its well executed. its really satisfying when you finally figure out how to progress certain girl. just PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU (as are dozens of other people probably) dont make future content as complex as janice's is.

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
For example I can't progress with the speech because my persuasion level is too low to allow me to convince Janice to let me help. She turns me down and sends me to make posters no matter what due to skill check. I can't progress Mia because I can't progress Janice.

I also can't pick the lock in Lisa's room (skill check), so I can't progress her. I can't get Dana to let me go any further at the hospital (persuasion check) nor does there seem to be anything left to do if I save her (no options available I haven't tried). I can't do anything in the hospital except waste the second day as a janitor, talk to the girl and get no new info, or see Dana and get rejected (first day I am ejected). Nothing left to do at home as far as I can tell, so nothing to do with mom. No police station available, and nothing with the landlady left. The teacher and the gym each have exactly 1 scene on day one and then nothing else.

The map shows yellow on locations but when I go there there are 0 options I have not already done. I am intentionally playing this without using the walkthrough. If a walkthrough is necessary for basic progression, rather than just secrets or ultra-completion, then something is very wrong in either the design or the execution.

Janice Speech:
There are 2 test she can make you do before she let's you help her with the speech (depends of what you did on the car accident):
1) About the protest
2) About Dana

I'm asuming you have a problem in the protest test:

She will make you two question:
1) About the Black Mantis Group
So the options you got are that you don't know about them, that she making that name up and an option to say you know them liying
This last one will require a persuasion skill check that you won't be able to pass. but when you fail CAS will tell you

"Tough crowd... Maybe you should read something about them in the library."

So now when you go to the library you will be able to research about the Black Mantis Group. And when you take her test again you will know about them (You don't need to lie and pass the persuasion skill check)

the second question:
2) About her group The Red Herring:

you have two options:
- You're great! (Lie) ---> This requires a Persuasion skill check that you cannot pass.
- You're harmless.:
When you tell her this option she will tell you how you are mistaken and start to enumerate the various things they did.

CAS will tell you:
"Nice reverse interrogation. Get her next time."

And the next time you get her test you will have the option:
- You're decent.

And the MC will repeat exactly what Janice told him before.

So, the MC fails but learns for the next time.

You can't open lisa's drawer yet. To see if you are missing somenthing with her open up her memories screen and check that you got all her memories.

You can't convince Dana that you are her boyfriend with your persuasion level. You have to gather information about her in another timeline where you and her are in very good terms.

To pass the challenge of the girl at the hospital you need convince dana you are her boyfriend, that will give you a clue.

To know if you are missing Mom and Mia events at the house chekc her memories.

Once you advance with Janice you will be able to advance with the teachers.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
IDK if im playing right or not but there's sooo much grinding that could be cut out only getting 10 xp for lockpicking or persuasion makes getting to lvl 4+ super annoying if there was a mod to cut out the grinding the game would be A1 I dont know though i might just be playing wrong
check a post I made 1 or 2 pages before about the skills

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
yeah i managed to get a bj in the bathroom and in the closet. i didnt have problem with other girls (so far atleast) but i hope their quests wont get complicated like janice's is. @HydraHenker have you calculated how many possibilities there are with her path ? i suck at math and i dont know how to calculate it but im sure it quite the number.
here is what's left for her
View attachment 149350
but im going to sleep so i cant deal with it now.

as for the game as a whole. its quite fun. not really story heavy, or the dialogue being good, but the gameplay and the mechanics are fun. not just the idea but its well executed. its really satisfying when you finally figure out how to progress certain girl. just PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU (as are dozens of other people probably) dont make future content as complex as janice's is.
All the memories seems to be related to the documents the suits went looking for. So go get them and then experiment with them. What would happen if you use them to make a speech? what would happen if they go to get them and they don't find them?

I think the complex part is not Janice itself but in conjunction with the other girls.

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Can anyone give me some help with Cooper?
I've stolen the ID of which the only thing I can see from it is that he is african-american.
Showing her the ID only provides me the information that its fake.
Stole the documents for the bomb to go off and gave Cythia the Geisha costume to get into the hospital files.
But once I'm in there are too many people for every option.

Where can I get more information for these events?

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
All the memories seems to be related to the documents the suits went looking for. So go get them and then experiment with them. What would happen if you use them to make a speech? what would happen if they go to get them and they don't find them?

I think the complex part is not Janice itself but in conjunction with the other girls.
i have already stolen them. i used them to make super duper amazing speech and thats all. after the demonstration there are some changes in dialogue at the restaurant when celebrating. as for the suits not finding the documents, i think they fail to explode the bomb but i think i covered those paths with sending georgia and MC to different parts of the stage during the demonstration.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone give me some help with Cooper?
I've stolen the ID of which the only thing I can see from it is that he is african-american.
Showing her the ID only provides me the information that its fake.
Stole the documents for the bomb to go off and gave Cythia the Geisha costume to get into the hospital files.
But once I'm in there are too many people for every option.

Where can I get more information for these events?
you only have the info that he's afro-american, you have to guess the answers to the other 2 questions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i can't figure out what i shall use theater costume to
it's through cynthia's quest
cos i need a victim

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i have already stolen them. i used them to make super duper amazing speech and thats all. after the demonstration there are some changes in dialogue at the restaurant when celebrating. as for the suits not finding the documents, i think they fail to explode the bomb but i think i covered those paths with sending georgia and MC to different parts of the stage during the demonstration.
make that explosive speech and stay on the stage to see what happens, you can even try to disable the bomb.

Are you sure about the suits? Why don't you go and see for yourself waht happend if they don't find the documents.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yes i have tried that but it seems that
she first can get the dress on day 3
i haven't got past claire day 3 morning
i have opened the police station on day 2 and seen matt being arrested on morning day 2
edit got a little further now while i composed this message

also i think i encountered a bug
where cynthia interrupt when i talk with cooper in the evening

3.jpg

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
yes i have tried that but it seems that
she first can get the dress on day 3
i haven't got past claire day 3 morning
i have opened the police station on day 2 and seen matt being arrested on morning day 2
edit got a little further now while i composed this message
You seem to have mistaken certain things. Not sure what exactly your situation is, but try this:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
thanks but actual finish
as you can see i edited my post
while i composed the message

it was claire i missed in
the garage in the morning day 2

hamof

Oct 9, 2017
Concerning Mia on Day 1:

What am I missing? it's the only one I'm missing, and I feel like I've tried everything.
Okay, that's weird. The thing you're missing is "I touch her while she's asleep" which should be a requirement to get to the fingering, so probably a bug.

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
Okay, that's weird. The thing you're missing is "I touch her while she's asleep" which should be a requirement to get to the fingering, so probably a bug.
Okay, yeah, I've done runs where I've just touched and then left, and it still hasn't opened, so probably a bug. But atleast I now know it's not something I've missed.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes