mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i meet cooper and now i need to go deeper with cynthia, but i dont know how to, cas only say " Who do you know in the hospital that could help you?"... please help i'm stuck
go visit the library girl who gets hit by a car.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I think I said it before. You don't need to grind the Skills. Even if you get the XP you won't advance the level unless you have a teacher to level up. By the time you found one you will have plenty of XP going other ways.
Which leads to the obvious question: why is there an XP system at all, then, if you can't level it without hitting specific storyline beats?

Reactions: Darkaura

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
Which leads to the obvious question: why is there an XP system at all, then, if you can't level it without hitting specific storyline beats?
Because it's a game in progress. You're basically asking why there's a place for a motor on a sailboat. It's when you have finished painting and building your boat you have the option for using a motor. Putting a place for the motor later is going to be a bug-fiesta.

Can someone who has done it put like a spoiler showing me what are all the points for Mia on Day 1 Evening? (the 4 lines under "I break into Mia's room") I am missing the second one, and it's the last one I have to do.

webrider

May 25, 2018
It was the site of the download link that did it. It was the openload site. I clicked to download the game and that malware popped up. OPENLOAD is a MALWARE SITE.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
there are a ton of loops
The amount of effort needed to untie the knot to advance the plot is absurd. So much of it is poorly clued or outright counter-intuitive that though the game starts of as fun, it falls quickly into drudgery. So much so that it almost requires a walk-through to play, and at that point it may as well just be scripted.

Reactions: Teezee

esenvawoli

Oct 16, 2017
How do I get the Janice HJ? I feel like I've tried every possible combination of things, and the only hint is to try to make her jealous. I've tried bringing Mia only, Mia and Dana, Dana only, and I think I've tried every combination of those with speech quality, where to send Georgia, and where to go myself. I assume that I must've somehow missed one when I was going through it, but I've tried most of them several times and can't figure it out, and with 3 potential ways to bring girls, 3 potential speech qualities, 4 options for where to send Georgia, and 3-4 options for where to go myself, that's a shitload of possibilities when you multiply it out and I don't really want to try grinding through it all again, but you apparently can't proceed to day 3 without finding it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
In the most recent version (12.3) can you get to Day 3? I have done everything else it seems. only hints i get are i should talk to mia when my dick is out. I got the handjob after the demonstration from her in bed but was no option to have her sleep with parol officer and i just get a auto reset. and the scar lady (forget her name) hint just says i need to talk to someone named cooper and i have no idea who that is.

How do you get to day 3?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
How do I get the Janice HJ? I feel like I've tried every possible combination of things, and the only hint is to try to make her jealous. I've tried bringing Mia only, Mia and Dana, Dana only, and I think I've tried every combination of those with speech quality, where to send Georgia, and where to go myself. I assume that I must've somehow missed one when I was going through it, but I've tried most of them several times and can't figure it out, and with 3 potential ways to bring girls, 3 potential speech qualities, 4 options for where to send Georgia, and 3-4 options for where to go myself, that's a shitload of possibilities when you multiply it out and I don't really want to try grinding through it all again, but you apparently can't proceed to day 3 without finding it.
in order to get HJ from Janice she needs to be parasited and for that to happen Dana has to be hit by a car on day 1.

In the most recent version (12.3) can you get to Day 3? I have done everything else it seems. only hints i get are i should talk to mia when my dick is out. I got the handjob after the demonstration from her in bed but was no option to have her sleep with parol officer and i just get a auto reset. and the scar lady (forget her name) hint just says i need to talk to someone named cooper and i have no idea who that is.
How do you get to day 3?
cooper is the police officr that arrests your neighbor on day 2, the police station will appear on the map after Cas suggests you to talk to Cooper. for that to happen you need to have asked both the MC's sisters for help with the parole officer. for the dialogue option to appear when you talk to Mia you need her to be parasited, check back in this thread to see what the steps required are.

Reactions: HydraHenker

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
aghh im fucking stuck with janice, i eventually figured out what to do with other girls, but im getting really angry here. im not even sure what my objective is here, the only reason i do it is because i cant progress other girls because it says i must progress with janice, and i have no idea what this progress is supposed to be
here are all the hints that are available:
screenshot0002.png

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

How do you get to day 3?
I'll fix that hint for the next version.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
aghh im fucking stuck with janice, i eventually figured out what to do with other girls, but im getting really angry here. im not even sure what my objective is here, the only reason i do it is because i cant progress other girls because it says i must progress with janice, and i have no idea what this progress is supposed to be
here are all the hints that are available:
View attachment 149285
There are several actions inside those events. Which hint told you to progress Janice path?

I'm going to take a wild guess: Did Janice suck your dick?

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
There are several actions inside those events. Which hint told you to progress Janice path?

I'm going to take a wild guess: Did Janice suck your dick?
nope
1st i need to fuck her in the closet but she needs to like me enough
2nd somehow dont let georgina interfere
3rd make her jelaous

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I just went through 40 loops out to day 3 instant reset (which should really ask if you want reset to day 1 or day 2) and found 0 new content that I could access without raising skill ranks. There is clearly a design issue at this point. People WILL quit if they have experiences like I am having trying to test the game. It is no fun wandering around the game for literal hours unable to accomplish anything.

Things are too well hidden and too dependent on guess work. It's just too hard to figure out how to progress without a guide, and the game provides too little information and too little help. I even kept a hand written chart and I still can't find any new combinations of actions. It's been nearly a 3 days since I found a single new scene or option, so at this point I think I am going to quit until the next release, before I get so frustrated that I delete the game and never come back. Something has to change.

Reactions: RazeBeats

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I kinda wonder why the protagonist doesn't just creampie all the women when he doesn't have to face any consequences.

RazeBeats

Oct 28, 2017
IDK if im playing right or not but there's sooo much grinding that could be cut out only getting 10 xp for lockpicking or persuasion makes getting to lvl 4+ super annoying if there was a mod to cut out the grinding the game would be A1 I dont know though i might just be playing wrong

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
nope
1st i need to fuck her in the closet but she needs to like me enough
2nd somehow dont let georgina interfere
3rd make her jelaous
don't save dana on day 1 and make a great speech. that will make her like you. Then force a succesful demonstration.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
For example I can't progress with the speech because my persuasion level is too low to allow me to convince Janice to let me help. She turns me down and sends me to make posters no matter what due to skill check. I can't progress Mia because I can't progress Janice.

I also can't pick the lock in Lisa's room (skill check), so I can't progress her. I can't get Dana to let me go any further at the hospital (persuasion check) nor does there seem to be anything left to do if I save her (no options available I haven't tried). I can't do anything in the hospital except waste the second day as a janitor, talk to the girl and get no new info, or see Dana and get rejected (first day I am ejected). Nothing left to do at home as far as I can tell, so nothing to do with mom. No police station available, and nothing with the landlady left. The teacher and the gym each have exactly 1 scene on day one and then nothing else.

The map shows yellow on locations but when I go there there are 0 options I have not already done. I am intentionally playing this without using the walkthrough. If a walkthrough is necessary for basic progression, rather than just secrets or ultra-completion, then something is very wrong in either the design or the execution.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes