sagekita

Apr 30, 2017
While the event triggers, this doesn't actually identify her as Cooper, just as a "sexy cop" and doesn't open other paths (for me atleast).

Also, what is the second option when breaking into Mia's apartment when she's drugged? Mom has caught me, Fingering and Sex have been revealed but unable to unlock the last ??? one.

Most importantly, what path do I need to take to ask Mia to help me with Claire on Day 3? I guess a successful demonstration but finding the correct variable is frustrating me.
It took me forever to get that last one, but you literally need to have Mia give you a handjob a few times. When the game resets, don't load a save, just retrace your steps to getting the handjob two or three times. It was grindy, but I finally made it through.

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
don't save dana then go to mia and moms house
This doesn't answer anything, as you need to do that in the first place so you can break in through the window. I am asking what am I missing while in there because I'm unable to unlock the missing ??? when breaking in.

It took me forever to get that last one, but you literally need to have Mia give you a handjob a few times. When the game resets, don't load a save, just retrace your steps to getting the handjob two or three times. It was grindy, but I finally made it through.
And the path you took to get the handjob scene was....? Have Janice deliver a great speech, have Georgia go right, and what else?

sagekita

Apr 30, 2017
And the path you took to get the handjob scene was....? Have Janice deliver a great speech, have Georgia go right, and what else?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After it resets, just follow the day 2 path a few times, until you get the option to ask Mia about Claire. She will refuse to help, and it will go to the Claire scene on day three, causing another auto-reset. This time however, Cas will discuss what happened, and suggest asking Lisa for help. Talk to Lisa on day 1 night, who will also refuse. Go to sleep, and Cas will suggest trying to ask Janice or Georgia. Repeat both of Janice and Georgia's post-rally handjob scenes, and they will refuse. After the next day 3 auto-reset, if you have seen Alice getting tied up by her boyfriend, Cas will suggest using Alice as a victim. Go outside, and when Matt (Alice's boyfriend) is arrested, you will unlock Cooper (the arresting cop).

Reactions: 246 and Ouchmaker

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
This doesn't answer anything, as you need to do that in the first place so you can break in through the window. I am asking what am I missing while in there because I'm unable to unlock the missing ??? when breaking in.
do u expect that i can remember the walkthrough by heart

but maybe it's this u miss
30 YES (peek).
Note: If your Lust is high at this point, it will unlock another sequence and another memory of
mom.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I love this game's concept and how it does a lot with a relatively small number of sets and models, but it would be so much better if you didn't have to grind stat experience. If new ranks of the skills were just locked behind specific challenges, it'd make the whole thing flow better, especially if you had to go out of your way to do it.

Also, I hit day 3, only to find everything's under construction, and I had to skip the demonstration on Day 2 or else I couldn't find somebody to sic Claire on. I assume I'm "meant" to unlock a higher rank of Persuade at some point on Day 3 so I can talk somebody else into taking one for the team, but there's nothing here to do.

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
do u expect that i can remember the walkthrough by heart
When I see a reply on a question I made I expect a reply that is at least moderately helpful. For instance sagekita's reply gave me something to go on and was very helpful. If you can't bother, why reply in the first place? That's a rhetorical question by the way.

Reactions: Mauamu

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
I personally will delete the game because I have been searching for solutions for 100 days but I can not find them.
I'm missing something from Alice in the evening.
I miss Cynthia in the afternoon.
Day 1 and Day 2 I have everything resolved, but I can not get on.

Reactions: NStefanN

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I'm a little concerned that stacking so much at the beginning will lead to either you or the player running out of steam before the full 15 days can be implemented or experienced. I understand the desire to get everything perfect and not reveal the new content till the old is done, but spreading out a bit might be helpful just to ensure things can be carried out all the way and to make sure that the gameplay is well balanced between utilizing the premise to make things interesting and requiring too much repetition and turning it into a grind people don't want to go through.

Don't forget, one of the tropes of time loops is there are a ton of loops that accomplish nothing that we generally see only a brief montage of to show how utterly annoying and boring looping the same thing over and over can be (also followed by the "do whatever you want, no consequences" bit, which we have here already). So there is a delicate balance between the opposing forces of interesting and tedious going on.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
This game is FKING hard to play.. to complicated, and no hint on how to play it ! Too bad..... Im stuck on day 1 with a total reset of 23.. and i cant make the game go further..

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
This game is FKING hard to play.. to complicated, and no hint on how to play it ! Too bad..... Im stuck on day 1 with a total reset of 23.. and i cant make the game go further..
id get it if you were stuck on day two as that one requires you to have done alof of stuff for the landlord,teacher,activist,nerd girl and the chick with the scar before doing the cop. but day one just requires you to go to your appartment to sleep

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I love this game's concept and how it does a lot with a relatively small number of sets and models, but it would be so much better if you didn't have to grind stat experience. If new ranks of the skills were just locked behind specific challenges, it'd make the whole thing flow better, especially if you had to go out of your way to do it.

Also, I hit day 3, only to find everything's under construction, and I had to skip the demonstration on Day 2 or else I couldn't find somebody to sic Claire on. I assume I'm "meant" to unlock a higher rank of Persuade at some point on Day 3 so I can talk somebody else into taking one for the team, but there's nothing here to do.
I think I said it before. You don't need to grind the Skills. Even if you get the XP you won't advance the level unless you have a teacher to level up. By the time you found one you will have plenty of XP going other ways.
Right new in the public version the only skill you can level up is self-control (1 level) so any skill check taht required more than 1 level of that specific skill you won't be able to pass it (It isn't developed yet) The same goes with the other skills, the level you are it's what you will be able to pass right now.
On the last version of the game you can level up Persuasion (1 level) which open a few options. Believe me when you get to day 3 to level up the skill your XP will be full.

As for day 3 being empty. Yeah I think you reached the end of the content of that version. More is added in the last version and more will be added later on.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello
I personally will delete the game because I have been searching for solutions for 100 days but I can not find them.
I'm missing something from Alice in the evening.
I miss Cynthia in the afternoon.
Day 1 and Day 2 I have everything resolved, but I can not get on.
Did you tried the hint system?

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
Did you tried the hint system?
Loving the game, and the unique system it has for playing with time, and while the hint system is helpful, you end up using it to a point where it asks to just play the game, which if you're properly stuck doesn't appear helpful. A hint for Cynthia wants you to follow up on Cooper's path first, and at that point you have no idea who Cooper even is if you haven't done the Day2 HJ scenes multiple times.

I would like a system that shows the paths to certain situations, or condenses certain paths once you have unlocked them. Like a logbook that tells you that you can steal pills from Janice in the afternoon if you are either missing scenes that happen when you break into Mia & Mom's house, or need to break in to unlock locations and scenes needed elsewhere. Or that you need to do this and that to be able to ask Mia to help you with Claire (which then unravels the rest of the stuff for Day 3). The hint at that point tells you when to ask Mia, but it doesn't tell you which options to take to get to that specific scenario. There's so many variables to the demonstration, which is great, but if you are unsure what to change to get a specific HJ, it feels too difficult.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't know how to help you, unless you do the same stuff and reset for overlusting everytime, you should be able to go to day 2.

genreal advice:
start with dana, when you get stuck move to janice, then go to mia, mom, lisa. alice is pretty much stand alone. then hannah, jody, georgia, cynthia and cooper.

Look at the memories (they will tell you the time and day they happend) and look at the map (it will show if there is an event you haven't unlock in a location)

Try the hint system.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
on the subject of hints i keep getting the mom will return later if she has a patient clue but i already got caught by her and i jizzed in her face what more am i missing?
There are a few event that you can escape from your mom without getting caught

Zureth

Apr 4, 2017
i meet cooper and now i need to go deeper with cynthia, but i dont know how to, cas only say " Who do you know in the hospital that could help you?"... please help i'm stuck

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes