kalacs01

Jun 4, 2017
Is this game still next to impossible without walkthrough or 4 weeks of nonstop game, like ~half year ago when i last tried?

Giddion

Nov 22, 2017
New player, got to the point I went to the protest with Dina and the police attacked - Diana kicked the cop and we run then while talking in the alley the game crashes:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/university2.rpy", line 3774, in <module>
AttributeError: 'MyCharacter' object has no attribute 'parasite'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day_1.rpyc", line 71, in script call
    I� �
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 59, in script call
    ��_KB^��|W����,�n����g�#���Y�lu�����x�4�P�[������5-o'm�`��H�!��6'ZnS������r��w��r

Ignoring and the game continues.

Malgas

May 20, 2018
Is it just me or is there a big chunk missing from the attached guides? The v.10 walkthrough ends abruptly on step 76 of Cynthia's path, never having gotten to Day 3, and the v.14 guide picks up apparently assuming that you've already gotten to day 3 and leveled persuasion.

BAC115bib

Mar 20, 2017
You should investigate the "Missing Teacher" (Hannah) story.
She will teach you.. on day 3.. what is, in my case still unreachable.
Thanks! And... Seems I have a bug. I cant find Janitor at morning(don't have option), Helper says "you need advance Janice story". But I can't advance because not have enough persuasion level.

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
Raising skill is pretty rare in this game. Afaik only 2 skills that goes up are self control (early/mid) and persuasion (v late)
How do you raise self control? I've filled in all my memories but I'm still level 1 there.

Also, does anyone keep track of where fun points are available? I asked Cas if I had everything for this version and she said there were fun points, but there are no hints for those.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
How do you raise self control? I've filled in all my memories but I'm still level 1 there.

Also, does anyone keep track of where fun points are available? I asked Cas if I had everything for this version and she said there were fun points, but there are no hints for those.
Self Control was covered somewhere in here, I know, but day 1 go to the gym and watch the catfight, then you need to have unlocked the janitor to spy on the showers during the day? I think, to view the punishment, then day 2 go to the gym and join the yoga class. Takes 4 attempts to get to where you can learn self-control and a minigame is involved. I passed the minigame on the 2nd try so just about anyone should be able to beat it eventually.

My question is how the heck do I trigger Georgia's handjob? I've searched f95, the web, and tried my best to follow the convoluted guide and I'm still missing that on reset # 169. Yeah, I waited until the reset was there before asking.

Thanks in advance!

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Self Control was covered somewhere in here, I know, but day 1 go to the gym and watch the catfight, then you need to have unlocked the janitor to spy on the showers during the day? I think, to view the punishment, then day 2 go to the gym and join the yoga class. Takes 4 attempts to get to where you can learn self-control and a minigame is involved. I passed the minigame on the 2nd try so just about anyone should be able to beat it eventually.
You also need to see the coach sniffing the panties in toilet.

So the minigame for persuation is bugged right?
Im capped at level 1 and if I do this game, it always end up in a Tie.
Which means I am not leveling up.

And while I am just writing. That story with the lesbowarrior on day 3 is a placeholder right? I mean that scene is fucking up the whole game and turns the entire protest-story into nonsense. So can we expect that it is vanished if day 4 is developed?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
You also need to see the coach sniffing the panties in toilet.

So the minigame for persuation is bugged right?
Im capped at level 1 and if I do this game, it always end up in a Tie.
Which means I am not leveling up.

And while I am just writing. That story with the lesbowarrior on day 3 is a placeholder right? I mean that scene is fucking up the whole game and turns the entire protest-story into nonsense. So can we expect that it is vanished if day 4 is developed?
Yeah lesbowarrior pycho-bitch is a placeholder wall atm from what I read earlier in the post. Not sure about the persuasion minigame, stuck trying to get Georgia's handjob atm.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah lesbowarrior pycho-bitch is a placeholder wall atm from what I read earlier in the post. Not sure about the persuasion minigame, stuck trying to get Georgia's handjob atm.
would like to help you at this point. Because Georgia is the hottest chick for me in this game, I was working hard on that. But I just tried to redo it to write you an answer.. But its almost impossible to remember all the minor steps that are nescessary for focus a single event.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
would like to help you at this point. Because Georgia is the hottest chick for me in this game, I was working hard on that. But I just tried to redo it to write you an answer.. But its almost impossible to remember all the minor steps that are nescessary for focus a single event.
Yeah, that's the curse, and the uniqueness of this game.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hope this can help you

My question is how the heck do I trigger Georgia's handjob? I've searched f95, the web, and tried my best to follow the convoluted guide and I'm still missing that on reset # 169. Yeah, I waited until the reset was there before asking.

Thanks in advance!

for the MC to get any action with the girls (apart from the janitor), the girls need to be parasited. the parasite is originally on Dana, so for it to pass on Janice at the start of day 2 you need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

same said for Mia, to get the HJ scene with her on day 2 you need her to be parasited. there are multiple ways for it to happen and it will mostly depend on your choices during the rally, anyway the easiest should be this one:

and same said for Georgia, to get the HJ scene with her on day 2 you need her to be parasited:

for Alice you are missing the part where she succeed in helping her BF and gets rewarded for it

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
That should be it, I'll give a whirl, ty!

And that was it, I had thought that I had done all that, but I must have missed something on each run through because that worked.

Sallow

Jun 2, 2017
When is the police station supposed to unlock?
I've already witnessed my neighbor's boyfriend getting arrested, but that did not unlock it.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes