DrHojo

Jan 20, 2018
You were not supposed to win against Jessie. :) . Guess i have to really make it unwinable. the idea is that you need the self-control level 2 to beat her.

The day 3 Memory showing ??? is a bug of version 0.14.10
It may have just been a glitch of some type that let the score go over 100, but it may have also been a configuration where I collected the two positive sectors before the negative sectors and instead of topping out at 91-95, it temporarily went over 100 at the half-way point of the round before the self-control restriction became applicable.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You need to complete the Alice path to get past Claire for Day 3.

You may also have to ask (unsuccessfully) several other girls to do you the favor of getting with Claire.
Sorry but I am not that far yet. Check my previous post with the screen shots to see where I am.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Sorry but I am not that far yet. Check my previous post with the screen shots to see where I am.
continue with janice path
when in schoolyard then say nothing to janice then lie this should open the rally point at night
also you can now use the mercedes linares memory on dana
and then read and follow the walkthrough for each girl if stuck with a girl continue with another

batanegra

May 8, 2017
You need to complete the Alice path to get past Claire for Day 3.

You may also have to ask (unsuccessfully) several other girls to do you the favor of getting with Claire.
how do i complete the alice path? in day two i have 3 ????
first: Morning (night)
second: evening (night)
third: evening (day 3 morning)
how do i get those 3?
btw: im missing one scene with mom, and almost all of the scenes of cynthia

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
have you pickpocket her i think you do it in daytime at the garage
this more and less open when you pickpocket her you need to give cooper then information
either on daytime or evening (sry can't recall)
you first need to ask the other girls having sex with the parole officer
that be mia,lisa,janice and georgia

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
for the second mini game

Pick the good options when they're at max size
and pick the bad options when they're at the lowest size.

south and west are good
east and north are bad

batanegra

May 8, 2017
the garage doesn't appear, or at least, the pickpocket option in the storage units, besides i didn't even could discover the police station

batanegra

May 8, 2017
how do i get the ask for sex with claire? it doesn't appaer the option with talking with anyone
pd: i think im bugged out because i did get the HJ scene with mia and georgia, but i can't get the option to fuck with claire with any of the girls

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how do i complete the alice path? in day two i have 3 ????
how do i get those 3?
btw: im missing one scene with mom, and almost all of the scenes of cynthia
Did you help open the storage unit?

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Did you help open the storage unit?
yep, that's why i think i'm bugged out, or maybe it's because i use 0.10 wt and for the 0.14 doesn't work the same way
i can upload my save file if you like to see if i break something, although i did get one error in the demostration, after i escape with dana always jump an error when i ask her out

2018-10-14 (3).png

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
yep, that's why i think i'm bugged out, or maybe it's because i use 0.10 wt and for the 0.14 doesn't work the same way
i can upload my save file if you like to see if i break something, although i did get one error in the demostration, after i escape with dana always jump an error when i ask her out

View attachment 162277
2 things. 1 When you get an exception make sure you choose the copy command and then you can just paste it here.
2 After you open the storage do the Mia route and Lisa after that and then I think Mia again using the WT if you want to.

Thx @HydraHenker and all the others who replied. I think the v 0.10 WT will work now. Not sure how I will from there to 0.14.10 though. Time for bed now so will continue tomorrow.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

i wrote that you should read page 53

about the girls

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes