D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for advice.
I give up. Tried everything, cant tka invite for class. wait for proper WT for 13
If you did what I wrote, she would tell you to return the next day. The next day she will tell you that you can't join them since you are a convicted felon. Messing with her car will let you advance yet a bit further.

yes you can do that from the WT
save dana in a fun way so the parasite are on you
make a great speech (i think)
and again read page 53
how many times shall i say it
Well, that actually doesn't work. For some reason her Lust is reset at night of day 1 if Dana isn't saved, and if it's at zero then the Side Closet action won't trigger. Saving Dana results in Lust staying at 15 (and Love at 50). No matter what, the terminator appears and everything is reset.

Let dana die, help Janice with the speech at night, day 2 morning sneak into the university storage with Janice. Hide in the closet where she has her back to you. Take advantage of the situation. Afaik as of 0.14.1 Alice last event and the event after Jessie is not possible.
Thanks, then I can ignore Alice and Jessie, but as I wrote above, there is something blocking the side closet action.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If you did what I wrote, she would tell you to return the next day. The next day she will tell you that you can't join them since you are a convicted felon. Messing with her car will let you advance yet a bit further.

Well, that actually doesn't work. For some reason her Lust is reset at night of day 1 if Dana isn't saved, and if it's at zero then the Side Closet action won't trigger. Saving Dana results in Lust staying at 15 (and Love at 50). No matter what, the terminator appears and everything is reset.

Thanks, then I can ignore Alice and Jessie, but as I wrote above, there is something blocking the side closet action.
The side closet scene is not something that you can force. It's inspire more on the context of what's happening outside the closet.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, my Fun is currently at 248 due to a bug that affects this and a few other stats (HydraHenker can contact me if he wants the details). What I'm wondering is if this will block me from raising the Brain Tolerance to level 3, that is, is it triggered by Fun going from say 19 to 20, or if it is a specific event.
Sweet jesus! There was a bug with a fun point that you could continue adding it by abusing Georgia, but 248 seems to high. I think it was fixed on the 0.13.xx version

So, back button hack? That back button is a bug generator. I put some kind of stop to that in version 0.14.xx. I didn't remove the button but prevent it to mess up the stats.

I'll add some kind of 'get to normal stats' of fun and brain tolerance in the next version so the terrain is clean, because the brain tolerance depends of the fun points as you said.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Sweet jesus! There was a bug with a fun point that you could continue adding it by abusing Georgia, but 248 seems to high. I think it was fixed on the 0.13.xx version

So, back button hack? That back button is a bug generator. I put some kind of stop to that in version 0.14.xx. I didn't remove the button but prevent it to mess up the stats.

I'll add some kind of 'get to normal stats' of fun and brain tolerance in the next version so the terrain is clean, because the brain tolerance depends of the fun points as you said.
Thanks! Now I found what was missing, and everything is now complete.

Yes, it's related to back (scrolling on the mouse). It will wreak havoc on Fun, Lust and Felony, and most likely a few more. One way to fix it (if possible, I have no knowledge of Re'Py what so ever) would be to disable back in stats-altering dialogs. If you want to read what has happened, then you always have the History-button. I found that I can manipulate the value directly in the console, so I can fix my stats. The only thing I'm a bit unsure of - and that was my initial question - have I messed up the game now due to Fun never passing from 19 to 20, or can I still achieve everything in this version (Tolerance is at 2)?

By the way, there is a minor bug in the hints. Travis is referenced before he is introduced into the story, so perhaps a check is needed to see if all interns have appeared.

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks! Now I found what was missing, and everything is now complete.

Yes, it's related to back (scrolling on the mouse). It will wreak havoc on Fun, Lust and Felony, and most likely a few more. One way to fix it (if possible, I have no knowledge of Re'Py what so ever) would be to disable back in stats-altering dialogs. If you want to read what has happened, then you always have the History-button. I found that I can manipulate the value directly in the console, so I can fix my stats. The only thing I'm a bit unsure of - and that was my initial question - have I messed up the game now due to Fun never passing from 19 to 20, or can I still achieve everything in this version (Tolerance is at 2)?

By the way, there is a minor bug in the hints. Travis is referenced before he is introduced into the story, so perhaps a check is needed to see if all interns have appeared.
You should be fine with this version. max fun = 19, max tolerance = 2

Reactions: D-Two

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i can't find cynthia for the final steps of the version, and have fun at 17, i don't know if how to raise those 2 points

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Unlock demonstration . 2 ??? Of left side
Unlock janitor . 2
And Claire's twins and Georgia refuse. The rest is unlock

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Still playing v 0.10 and got this error after the demonstration in the alley with Dana right after asking on date. Should correct itself later in WT though. You can ignore error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paroonk

Oct 13, 2018
I'm struggling with this "Reset and arrange for cynthia on day 2 to get geisha dress + bomb blows up at demonstration -> too many possible leads". Please kindly explain to me, what i need to do.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I'm struggling with this "Reset and arrange for cynthia on day 2 to get geisha dress + bomb blows up at demonstration -> too many possible leads". Please kindly explain to me, what i need to do.
You need to:
  • Make the bomb blow up: steal document in storage room and give it to Janice.
  • Take the geisha dress: go in theater. Last chance to do this is Day 1 Afternoon.
  • Make sure Dana is safe so that the slutty beauty is the girl in her room.
Hint: you don't need to save Dana yourself.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I am sure that we'll have to wait...patiently?... for 0.14.20, but is there a chance of see the change-log for the newest version?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am sure that we'll have to wait...patiently?... for 0.14.20, but is there a chance of see the change-log for the newest version?
I've posted it in the discord channel a few days ago

Change-Log 0.14.20:
- Fixed a bug with Dana at the demonstration.
- Fixed a bug with Alice memory of day 3 not unlocking.
- Fixed a bug Day 3 memory at the gym which depending the order of events could be left lock out.
- Fixed a bug with Cooper not showing in the list of girls in the Memory screen. (I think I fix it for real this time).

Change-Log 0.14.10:
- Grammar and punctuation fixes. (Thanks to laven00)

Change-Log 0.14.00:
- 3 new girls in the hospital.
- New memories for : Day 2, Day 3, Cynthia, Rosario, Crystal, Sophie.
- New Event reminder in the Days UI.
- Girl tracker in map now show if the girl is interactable.
- New menu 'Game Options' were I'll put some options of the game mechanics, etc...
- You can now choose that the action will show automatically when you reach a location. (Game Options menu) (Thanks to Murakami's suggestion)
- Few minor fixes.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes