Aug 12, 2017

i think you shall read from line 363 in WT

it's mentioned some pages back

not sure what you mean with bathroom
but it can be related to take some pictures

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am having problems in getting Hannah to let me join the class of hers. I know I'm supposed to mess with her car, but when I do it only lets me put a note about her not having panties on it. I've seen her in rags multiple times. What's wrong with what I'm doing?
Did you ask her how she end up in rags?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I have janitor tied up whit cream and fun whit she.other is missing
Thank
Finish game update 12.30 99%
Thanks. Soon update android thanks.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

i think you shall read from line 363 in WT
That worked. Thank you. I would have never gotten there. Kept looping through earlier lines that wouldn't let me get past them.

Edit: Just looked and looks like I need to start about line 323 so I can fill in memories an events for day 1 and 2. I think I can figure it out now. Got stuck trying to do this. ** Repeat steps 308 to 316 if you use a partial reset or go to timeline , if not then repeat steps 289 to 316.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
who had a problem with Hannah like me, try messing with her car.
2018-10-15.png 2018-10-15 (1).png 2018-10-15 (2).png 2018-10-15 (3).png 2018-10-15 (4).png
When you see this then you can take invite for class: 2018-10-15 (5).png
2018-10-15 (6).png 2018-10-15 (7).png

sorry for english and i hope it will help

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
100?!!
lol i never see this. most 81
You need 100+.

This confused me. What are the cardinal points when everything is off by 45 degrees? I won by hitting 'Admire' & 'Boast' at maximum and 'Coerce' & 'Joke' at minimum.
Actually the effect is random generated at the begining of the match.
Basically, two options give you points, and two options deduct, or screw with your points. Everytime I combated Lee, 'Admire' & 'Boost' were my good ones and the other two were my bad ones. Get maximum points are your good ones, and the lowest points on your bad ones.

But, as you see, the developer says that it is random what are the good arguments and what are the bad ones, so you might need to fart around a bit. Maybe save scumming would be a possibility in the debate until your figure out what's your good points and what are your bad points?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
What gives? Doing the mini game on Jody event. Managed to hit all the colors in time and I still lost it. Only gives you 5 chances but I end up starting at 5 lust when I join the class. I start at 0 lust when I enter the gym. It seems impossible to beat that way.

Edit: Also I have 100 pts for self-control now. So maybe next time through I can make it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
who had a problem with Hannah like me, try messing with her car.
View attachment 162927 View attachment 162929 View attachment 162930 View attachment 162931 View attachment 162932
When you see this then you can take invite for class: View attachment 162933
View attachment 162934 View attachment 162935
sorry for english and i hope it will help
not sure what you will say here
but you are invited to the study group on thursday that's day 3
What gives? Doing the mini game on Jody event. Managed to hit all the colors in time and I still lost it. Only gives you 5 chances but I end up starting at 5 lust when I join the class. I start at 0 lust when I enter the gym. It seems impossible to beat that way.
Edit: Also I have 100 pts for self-control now. So maybe next time through I can make it.
i beat it in 1 of the earlier versions
and nothing happened
but i think that it will raise the self-control level when it's implemented
like hannah raised persuades level
i hope hydrahenker will add some more time to the jody minigame

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
not sure what you will say here
but you are invited to the study group on thursday that's day 3

i beat it in 1 of the earlier versions
and nothing happened
but i think that it will raise the self-control level when it's implemented
like hannah raised persuades level
i hope hydrahenker will add some more time to the jody minigame
That's what's supposed to happen but I always end up at 100 lust even when I hit the right colors. I'm assuming that if you hit it you don't raise your lust. Sometimes when you hit the color it pauses but increases lust. Other times it immediately puts up another color to hit and still seems to increase lust. Not sure how it's supposed to act. Seems to me that if you have max pts for self-control it should be easier to have self-control.

Edit: According to WT v 0.10 it takes 4x to clear it. Granted I am not good at mini-games so I have come to strongly dislike them.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just ran unren and looked at images of that mini game. It appears that the right button will a color name and a color. ie red/green red/black and so on so the right button should have a correct name/color. If you hit the right one the next one comes up very quickly so you have to be extremely fast to get through it.

I would hate to have to abandon a game this good over mini game(s) and an outdated WT but I may have to.

Edit: That's it for me. Can't find a way to advance this game w/o beating the mini-game and a better WT. Sorry because this is too good a game to have those bottlenecks.

Synneph

Aug 26, 2018
you could always try save scumming and/or scrolling back to give you more attempts (although this will keep your new updated lust scores).

Personally for me the biggest annoyance with the colour minigame was the words are not easy to read on their colour backgrounds. Kinda had to squint to make them out clearly.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Edit: That's it for me. Can't find a way to advance this game w/o beating the mini-game and a better WT. Sorry because this is too good a game to have those bottlenecks.
can you show what you missing in your memorize
cos i don't understand what u want to do
as i said you can't level up self-control in any of the released versions
to more then 1

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes