HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That's what's supposed to happen but I always end up at 100 lust even when I hit the right colors. I'm assuming that if you hit it you don't raise your lust. Sometimes when you hit the color it pauses but increases lust. Other times it immediately puts up another color to hit and still seems to increase lust. Not sure how it's supposed to act. Seems to me that if you have max pts for self-control it should be easier to have self-control.

Edit: According to WT v 0.10 it takes 4x to clear it. Granted I am not good at mini-games so I have come to strongly dislike them.
If you get +5 lust it means that you choose the wrong option. Read the instruction of what to pick carefully.

The 4x is the number of times you have to do the yoga course to get to the minigame. The minigame consist of 5 rounds.

It's not so hard once you know the trick.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
can you show what you missing in your memorize
cos i don't understand what u want to do
as i said you can't level up self-control in any of the released versions
to more then 1
Thanks but trying to do color mini game to get self control to 1.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
If you get +5 lust it means that you choose the wrong option. Read the instruction of what to pick carefully.

The 4x is the number of times you have to do the yoga course to get to the minigame. The minigame consist of 5 rounds.

It's not so hard once you know the trick.
I have done all this and the problem is the minigame itself not getting to it. Sometimes there are more than one color to choose with the same name such as 2 greens. Even when I don't get the +5 the next choice comes to quick for me. Meaning I am too slow to find and click on it. So it means my eye/hand coordination is not that good. I know how to get to the minigame but am not fast enough to make the right color option in the game. I did figure quickly that it is 5 rounds. I did figure out the "auto reset" and how to get to the minigame.

My conclusion is that I only need to complete the minigame 1x to finish getting the self control level to 1.

Edit: Also that for each round the color is random so you can't try to memorize the sequence. Bottom line is I am just not quick enough to complete the minigame.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Think I figured it out. I have to click on the color and not the word and keep my lust under 100 to win. Is that correct?

Edit: Answering my own question that is correct and I am done with it now.

Edit 2: BTW I was doing it late and kept thinking I had to click on both the color and word which seldom happened and it was late. As they say "Things are clearer in the morning".

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Think I figured it out. I have to click on the color and not the word and keep my lust under 100 to win. Is that correct?
Yes! Sorry, I didn't understand what was holding you back otherwise I would have eased your suffering there. :)

This is the game that you love to hate, isn't it?

I just finished my first play through of this game, ever, and I really enjoyed it, even if it pisses me off from time to time. Actually, I have a couple of ??? left, but I'm hoping to see the 0.14.20 patch arrive so I can finish the ones with the errors. I love the concept, and the mini games are good after you understand what is happening. Possibly a better tutorial before starting a mini game would help?

Anyways, I'm basically waiting for a few more updates for more content, but thank you very much for creating this game @HydraHenker!

Reactions: HydraHenker

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
;)
I told you it's easy once you figure out the trick.
:cool: I hope you don't break your arm while patting yourself on the back but yes you were right. I was afraid I had to complete the whole yoga sequence, including the minigame 4x. I did use save scumming to complete the minigame. Save scumming forever. ;)

Reactions: HydraHenker

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Next issue. I need 3 pics of girls for Brian. I have the one of the cheerleaders and the one of dana. I can repeat the shower room scene but not the Dana in the suburbs one and cannot find a third picture although I have pics of 3 girls. When I go to Brian and ask about new users I keep telling him I don't have 3 pics. Not sure how to complete Ayumi. Looking at my Day 1 and 2 memories pic 3 should happen on day 2. Checking Cas hints now.

Edit 2: Out of hints right now. No help ans Ayumi didn't show up for a hint. Will work on mom and Cynthia for now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
only show up as a girl in the memorize system
there are no ??? to her yet
and think she's related to this from WT
406 Ask if she knows of a hacker
I got that once but can't get back to it but will try again. I also need to ask Mia to have sex with Claire and had it once but can't get it back.

Thanks again. It only gives me the option to ask for lockpick training. Will try again.

Edit: Yes line 406 but need to start at line 385.

Edit 2: Yep it only gives me this option. "Ask to teach you how to unlock doors." So I already have Azumi in my memories but I still need 3 pics for Brian.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Next issue. I need 3 pics of girls for Brian. I have the one of the cheerleaders and the one of dana. I can repeat the shower room scene but not the Dana in the suburbs one and cannot find a third picture although I have pics of 3 girls. When I go to Brian and ask about new users I keep telling him I don't have 3 pics. Not sure how to complete Ayumi. Looking at my Day 1 and 2 memories pic 3 should happen on day 2. Checking Cas hints now.

Edit 2: Out of hints right now. No help ans Ayumi didn't show up for a hint. Will work on mom and Cynthia for now.
Just a couple of things to try out as to why it isn't working for you. I had the same problem and then finally it worked for me! Do you actually have the pics when you talk to Brian - I was assuming I had the pics but they were on a different Reset moment so I really didn't have 'em. Another thing you could try is to talk to Brian about the pics on day one, and have the pics and try to give them to him on day two. Just thoughts on what might be stopping you. As I said, I kept trying and finally it worked. I can't remember exactly what I had to do that was different.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just a couple of things to try out as to why it isn't working for you. I had the same problem and then finally it worked for me! Do you actually have the pics when you talk to Brian - I was assuming I had the pics but they were on a different Reset moment so I really didn't have 'em. Another thing you could try is to talk to Brian about the pics on day one, and have the pics and try to give them to him on day two. Just thoughts on what might be stopping you. As I said, I kept trying and finally it worked. I can't remember exactly what I had to do that was different.
Might have to do a full reset and run through Azumi again because I have the pics again but I keep taking pic of cheerleaders over and over so even though it shows in my Day 1 memories it doesn't show up for Brian on Day 2 yet.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Might have to do a full reset and run through Azumi again because I have the pics again but I keep taking pic of cheerleaders over and over so even though it shows in my Day 1 memories it doesn't show up for Brian on Day 2 yet.
You can check your inventory if you have all the pictures before talking to brian.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
but I still need 3 pics for Brian.

you have 3 pictures of girls
1 of dana
2 the 2 cheerleaders
that gives 3 girls
and he says so when he shows the 2 pics to brian

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You can check your inventory if you have all the pictures before talking to brian.
Not showing up in inventory for some reason. Also I cannot get back to ask Mia to have sex with Claire. I have taken those photos many times. I have also tried getting back to apartment w/o Janice so she doesn't drag me into bathroom. When I do Mia just rolls over and goes back to sleep.

Screenshot for day 3 hint on claire. but Janice doesn't show up having a hint.

screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay, another question. On your second screen capture, do you see where it say '??? (Day 2)' near the top? That's when Brian will accept the two pictures. You tried giving them to him on day 2, right?

[EDIT] Just to make sure we are on the same playing field, you do know every time you RESET, if you took the pictures before, they won't be in your inventory any more, right? (Sorry if this is sounds like a condescending question, but I truly am trying to figure out why this isn't happening for you. And truthfully, I think this was a mistake I kept doing.)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Okay, another question. On your second screen capture, do you see where it say '??? (Day 2)' near the top? That's when Brian will accept the two pictures. You tried giving them to him on day 2, right?
yes. and per hydrahenker they never show in my inventory so even though it shows in the memory they aren't in my inventory to give to Brian. My inventory is empty.

Edit: I may have to do a clean install and start from beginning. It might save me time that way. Making sure I use the WT also since I did a lot w/o it this time. Just to make sure I get it all and I think I know how to get through the unclear parts of it.

Anyway need to get some coffee. cyl

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

[EDIT] Just to make sure we are on the same playing field, you do know every time you RESET, if you took the pictures before, they won't be in your inventory any more, right? (Sorry if this is sounds like a condescending question, but I truly am trying to figure out why this isn't happening for you. And truthfully, I think this was a mistake I kept doing.)
I don't keep track of every reset or partial reset. You should be right that they would not be in your inventory before I think. But the concept of the reset is that it remembers what you did but I have never seen the message "You will remember this" after obtaining an inventory object so inventory items doesn't seem to be remembered. So I think we are down to a bug, which I doubt, or a corrupt d/l. There is very little left to finish for v 0.10 and it does depend on those images unfortunately.

Edit: Not condescending at all.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes