ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You are missing a lot here. Janice path starts with investigating the trashed classroom, so follow that.

Alice on day 1 is simple, just go outside your apartment in the evening.
Thx and I already did that and I think doing Mia route may also allow me to continue with Janice. Find out tomorrow.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

i wrote that you should read page 53

about the girls
Missed it before. Just read it now and I am on track right now I think. Thx Find out tomorrow. At least I am moving forward right now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Missed it before. Just read it now and I am on track right now I think. Thx Find out tomorrow. At least I am moving forward right now.
since when are your nick :D
but if it's also help you then it's good :)

Synneph

Aug 26, 2018
Rewriting this and adding search tags in the hopes less people keep on asking the same question.

Search tags - how to get to day 3, bypass claire, offer mia, ask mia, WT between 0.10 and 0.14, unlock police station, help cooper

Follow the following steps to get day 3 -
  • You need to ask Mia whether she will fuck claire (see Mia in the morning, bring Dana to demonstration then scare her away)
  • Then ask Lisa (find her location from your home)
  • Then ask Georgia then Janice or vice versa (bring Dana to demonstration then scare her away for Georgia)
  • Then char thinks of Alice (you must have seen Alice getting punished by Matt) -> police station opens
  • Day 2 day go to station and help cooper -> find witness with cynthia's help
  • Reset and arrange for cynthia by day 2 to have geisha dress (acquire it on day 1) + bomb blows up at demonstration -> too many possible leads (remember you can save dana by tipping off police without being personally involved)
  • Steal from alice (at storage) and talk to cooper
  • Go back to cynthia and try to figure it out (you need to use 'rl logic' or you can't be assed then just save scum)
  • Day 2 day go to station and help cooper, same day evening go to Cooper and see Matt getting arrested
  • Check on alice
  • day 3 Claire - > offer another girl.
There are few steps missing above but work it out. If you are stuck or some of the people/places/events I mentioned aren't known to your character then do other shit first. Meet other people. At the moment most of the content is on day 1 and 2.

Don't worry too much about skill levels, as of 0.14 you can only upgrade 2 skills by 1 each. One early/mid and the other is pretty late game.

Synneph

Aug 26, 2018
Desblocked police station and unlock more level ?
12.30 update no persuade and not unlock more occult.
I'm assuming desblocked mean unlock since thats not an eng word... but srsly I fucking wrote how to do it on the post above you. I knew that stopping people from asking the same question is impossible but I assumed it would atleast reduce the number of questions especially straight after I wrote how to do it.

Reactions: vimmers

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
So, my Fun is currently at 248 due to a bug that affects this and a few other stats (HydraHenker can contact me if he wants the details). What I'm wondering is if this will block me from raising the Brain Tolerance to level 3, that is, is it triggered by Fun going from say 19 to 20, or if it is a specific event.

I've done everything with a few exceptions:
  • Janice in the Side Closet
  • Alice's last event on day 2
  • The last event on the afternoon on day 3 (the one after 'You duel with Jessie')
I only get one hint and that is Janice in the closet, but it always fails. Any tips?

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
I cant take Hannah's class. Which dress trigger it? or i mess with her car, is this trigger it?
Give her the Sci-Fi dress and blackmail her. Jerk off, and then comment her clothes. That should open up a few events for you.

Synneph

Aug 26, 2018
So, my Fun is currently at 248 due to a bug that affects this and a few other stats (HydraHenker can contact me if he wants the details). What I'm wondering is if this will block me from raising the Brain Tolerance to level 3, that is, is it triggered by Fun going from say 19 to 20, or if it is a specific event.

I've done everything with a few exceptions:
  • Janice in the Side Closet
  • Alice's last event on day 2
  • The last event on the afternoon on day 3 (the one after 'You duel with Jessie')
I only get one hint and that is Janice in the closet, but it always fails. Any tips?
Let dana die, help Janice with the speech at night, day 2 morning sneak into the university storage with Janice. Hide in the closet where she has her back to you. Take advantage of the situation. Afaik as of 0.14.1 Alice last event and the event after Jessie is not possible.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i can't offer mia or any other girls, i complete all the 0.10 WT and doesn't unlock any other options and go to page 53 doesn't work because i need the in between and can't figure it out what step i'm missing
PD: here's the traceback of the Dana error after the demostration

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
my Fun is currently at 248
i can't offer mia or any other girls, i complete all the 0.10 WT and doesn't unlock any other options and go to page 53 doesn't work because i need the in between and can't figure it out what step i'm missing
PD: here's the traceback of the Dana error after the demostration
yes you can do that from the WT
save dana in a fun way so the parasite are on you
make a great speech (i think)
and again read page 53
how many times shall i say it

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Give her the Sci-Fi dress and blackmail her. Jerk off, and then comment her clothes. That should open up a few events for you.
Thank you for advice.
I give up. Tried everything, cant tka invite for class. wait for proper WT for 13

batanegra

May 8, 2017
yes you can do that from the WT
save dana in a fun way so the parasite are on you
make a great speech (i think)
and again read page 53
how many times shall i say it
NO I CAN'T, i did all that and the option doesn't exist, the only possiblity is not goint to the demostration and go to sleep from day 2 to 3
here's my save file, watch it, and tell me what im missing because im going nuts

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
You need to do 2 times the scene with Mia BJ after the protest. First time MC forgets to ask her to have sex with Claire.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes