vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i think you shall go outside in the evening to and follow matt
after that sleep
or else it was when all got arrested at the demonstration

Synneph

Aug 26, 2018
When is the police station supposed to unlock?
I've already witnessed my neighbor's boyfriend getting arrested, but that did not unlock it.
i think you shall go outside in the evening to and follow matt
after that sleep
or else it was when all got arrested at the demonstration
You need to see Matt get arrested and ask all the girls to have sex with claire.

Reactions: HydraHenker

Synneph

Aug 26, 2018
Lol, wtf 90 hours of playing. Even 9 seems a bit long. Just finished most of it so while its fresh in my memory

Spoilers etc
- To get to the day 3 (bypass Claire)
You need to ask Mia whether she will fuck claire
Then ask Lisa
Then ask georgia then Janice (or vice versa)
Then char thinks of Alice (you must have seen Alice getting punished by Matt) -> police station opens
day 2 day go to station and help cooper -> find witness with cynthia's help
Reset and arrange for cynthia on day 2 to get geisha dress + bomb blows up at demonstration -> too many possible leads
Steal from alice and talk to cooper
Go back to cynthia and try to figure it out (you need to use 'rl logic' but I don't think its that straight forward)
day 2 day go to station and help cooper, same day evening (or afternoon i forget) go to cooper and see Matt getting arrested
Check on alice
day 3 claire - > offer another girl.

There maybe few steps missing in between but work it out.
-----------------

Does anyone know how Hannah's persuasion minigame work? Seems more convoluted then just right face with debate option.

Is it possible to get self control lvl 2/ lock pick lvl 3 in v0.14?

edit - afaik, you can't have a successful demonstration, get Janice's promise and be there in the evening to tell cooper about Matt so you can get to day3 so no lockpick.
In more detail

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
already explained by me on this page 53
please read before you ask
nothing just show up if you just started the game
there are 8 or 9 locations on the map when you have finished all ??? on day 1 and 2

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You also need to see the coach sniffing the panties in toilet.

So the minigame for persuation is bugged right?
Im capped at level 1 and if I do this game, it always end up in a Tie.
Which means I am not leveling up.

And while I am just writing. That story with the lesbowarrior on day 3 is a placeholder right? I mean that scene is fucking up the whole game and turns the entire protest-story into nonsense. So can we expect that it is vanished if day 4 is developed?
The minigame is not bugged, I think someone post some pointers a few pages back. The lesbowarrior is a wall and right now there is only one way to get pass her leaving limited stories on day 3. I'm expanding those stories and then I'll open another path (on same day 3) to continue some mayor plots.

Reactions: VoidSite

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I like the concept of the game, but the gameplay loop has issues. Doing the same thing literally hundreds of times to get to later variations is just not very fun. There needs to be some UI innovation to reduce the repetition and improve ways to find new things and paths (as remembering the insane amount of very specific path details rapidly gets out of hand).

Reactions: offlimits

Synneph

Aug 26, 2018
I like the concept of the game, but the gameplay loop has issues. Doing the same thing literally hundreds of times to get to later variations is just not very fun. There needs to be some UI innovation to reduce the repetition and improve ways to find new things and paths (as remembering the insane amount of very specific path details rapidly gets out of hand).
But there is...

Its covered in tutorial 'saving timelines and partial resets'. Its the brain in the head symbol in the top interface.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
The minigame is not bugged, I think someone post some pointers a few pages back. The lesbowarrior is a wall and right now there is only one way to get pass her leaving limited stories on day 3. I'm expanding those stories and then I'll open another path (on same day 3) to continue some mayor plots.
Oh I undestand how the game works. Otherwise I wouldn't come to the tie (wich means finishing round 10).
I tried it for hours now, thankfully there is this bug that the time don't advance on fail, so I can retry it around 30x in an hour. But there is no way to pass it successfull.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I have a few remarks about the last release:
  • There is a bug while inviting Dana for a date at the end of the protest:
    I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    File "game/university2.rpy", line 3774, in <module>
    AttributeError: 'MyCharacter' object has no attribute 'parasite'
  • The last memory of Alice (Claire fucks Alice while she's helpless tied up to the device.) seems to be impossible to achieve in this version. It was OK in version 12.30
  • I cannot see the last memory of Day 3 Afternoon. Either this is a bug, or we have to win the duel against Jessie and I didn't manage to do it.
I find the game awsome, it's a very nice work. However there are more and more scenes from Day1-Day2 that we have to replay to get in the right spot on Day2-Day3. The timeline feature is great, but i feel we would need more than 3 slots with the growing complexity of the game.

Or maybe it would be a good idea to create automatic timelines at some important moments of the game ? Like 'Day3 - Invited to study group', 'Day 2 - Dana happy', 'Day 2 - Dana injured', 'Day 2 - Dana with Janice'...

Reactions: HydraHenker

DrHojo

Jan 20, 2018
Played 14.10 and seem to be stuck.
At the Day 3 Hannah's Persuasion Class, after about twenty tries, I won duel with Jessie but went to a "still under development " screen and the last entry on Day 3 Memories for this Section is still ???
Perhaps this duel is not supposed to be won until repeating the Self Control class with the Focus on the Class option?

I am also missing something under Rosario, as on Day 3, the second and fourth entries under Day 3 morning are ???
Perhaps this is only available when there is another path to Day 3 that allows for the photograph of the Stuff Room BJ on Day 2 to get to Day 3? That would seem to require another path than Claire/Alice to get to Day 3.

Jimmy1869

Jul 23, 2017
How do I make the bomb go off AND get the Geisha costume? It seems to be physically impossible. I can only go to the theater and steal the costume in the afternoon slot of day 1, but if I do that, the bomb won't go off because I won't have saved Dana or given Janice the documents.... what am I missing?

Synneph

Aug 26, 2018
Oh I undestand how the game works. Otherwise I wouldn't come to the tie (wich means finishing round 10).
I tried it for hours now, thankfully there is this bug that the time don't advance on fail, so I can retry it around 30x in an hour. But there is no way to pass it successfull.
Not sure why you are struggling so much. Easiest way to get past it is to just save scum. Quick save after each round if u get like +15 points. Thats for beating Lee anyway. Jessie is way harder.

• The last memory of Alice (Claire fucks Alice while she's helpless tied up to the device.) seems to be impossible to achieve in this version. It was OK in version 12.30
  • I cannot see the last memory of Day 3 Afternoon. Either this is a bug, or we have to win the duel against Jessie and I didn't manage to do it.
I find the game awsome, it's a very nice work. However there are more and more scenes from Day1-Day2 that we have to replay to get in the right spot on Day2-Day3. The timeline feature is great, but i feel we would need more than 3 slots with the growing complexity of the game.

Or maybe it would be a good idea to create automatic timelines at some important moments of the game ? Like 'Day3 - Invited to study group', 'Day 2 - Dana happy', 'Day 2 - Dana injured', 'Day 2 - Dana with Janice'...
Imo, the increasing complexity when day 4 starts should be an easy fix. Just give us pers 3 to bypass claire without having to do anything and timeline management gets easier again.

At the Day 3 Hannah's Persuasion Class, after about twenty tries, I won duel with Jessie but went to a "still under development " screen and the last entry on Day 3 Memories for this Section is still ???
Perhaps this duel is not supposed to be won until repeating the Self Control class with the Focus on the Class option?
What the fuck, you actually beat Jessie? I assumed she was unbeatable without self control 2 and didn't bother.

How do I make the bomb go off AND get the Geisha costume? It seems to be physically impossible. I can only go to the theater and steal the costume in the afternoon slot of day 1, but if I do that, the bomb won't go off because I won't have saved Dana or given Janice the documents.... what am I missing?
You don't have to be physically there to save Dana. Janice will save her if you tip the police off about the truck.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
You need to call the cops about the Truck in the early Morning. So Janice will rescue Dana.
Then ignore your sister and do the school/key stuff.
After this, meet Janice outside but ignore the whole Dana accident.
Now you can obtain the outfit

Jimmy1869

Jul 23, 2017
You don't have to be physically there to save Dana. Janice will save her if you tip the police off about the truck.
You need to call the cops about the Truck in the early Morning. So Janice will rescue Dana.
Then ignore your sister and do the school/key stuff.
After this, meet Janice outside but ignore the whole Dana accident.
Now you can obtain the outfit
Thanks, I forgot about the truck.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just went through the thread to find the answer to this. Even got stuck here using the W/T.

63 Open the Map and go to the University. 64 Wait. 65 Go Inside. 66 Go to Library 67 Get behind her. 68 Say something nice about her ass. ****This will unlock all memories of the second day except one; you need to do the Janice route to unlock the other.

Have done everything to do Janice route to include doing a reset. I think the W/T is missing something. Also tried asking CAS for help but nothing.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

Thanks!! those 3 bugs and Cooper not showing up on the Girls memory screen have been fixed in the version 0.14.20

About the timelines, my idea is to add another slot for every brain tolerance level you get and maybe some special event will unlock more. Right now you get 3 right off the bat, I'm going to change it so you start with 1 and then get the other by incresing the brain tolerance. That means 1 right off the bat and another pretty much right away and the third will come on fun point number 10. The forth will come on day 3 with the fun point number 20.

I'm going to think about the automatic saves.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

I am also missing something under Rosario, as on Day 3, the second and fourth entries under Day 3 morning are ???
Perhaps this is only available when there is another path to Day 3 that allows for the photograph of the Stuff Room BJ on Day 2 to get to Day 3? That would seem to require another path than Claire/Alice to get to Day 3.
You were not supposed to win against Jessie. :) . Guess i have to really make it unwinable. the idea is that you need the self-control level 2 to beat her.

The day 3 Memory showing ??? is a bug of version 0.14.10

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just went through the thread to find the answer to this. Even got stuck here using the W/T.

63 Open the Map and go to the University. 64 Wait. 65 Go Inside. 66 Go to Library 67 Get behind her. 68 Say something nice about her ass. ****This will unlock all memories of the second day except one; you need to do the Janice route to unlock the other.

Have done everything to do Janice route to include doing a reset. I think the W/T is missing something. Also tried asking CAS for help but nothing.
The WT is for version 0.10 of the game and the game changed, so is not very reliable. The other WT is for new content only. That means is only for the content added since the 0.13.30 and asumes you did a lot of stuff.

Just post which memory or girl you are having problems and me or someone will try to help.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Having trouble with Dana/Janice. Supposed to go to rally point but doesn't show up except that is according to the 0.10 W/T so maybe the hints will help. Should probably take down that W/T since it no longer works or do a new W/T for the entire game.

Edit: Really not sure where I need help. Tried the hint for Janice and one of the hints says to follow the storage event which I believe is for Alice (the landlord). I did the let Dana get hit and went through the first demonstration day where it ends doing a partial reset to day 2.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i cant seem to pass claire, i did everythig in the 0.10 wt, and the 0.14 doesn't work, i need a wt for the in between actions of the both versions

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes