and you get a lot of felony + lust
so either go to sleep or reset
and do what you shall do next
dunno where you are in the game

without having ever having gone to see the explosion
you can see the explosion but then the game reset cos you die

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
Have anyone tried the new mac version? It's as buggy as hell. After every second choice I get an error (not always the same). I deleted all the previous saves (and all the files from the renpy folder), so that is not the reason... :S

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think I locked myself out of getting one of Cynthia's memories. Day 2 Afternoon, just after the memory: she wants a big distraction to help get the witness information. I think it's supposed to be about how you can use the explosion at the rally, except I set up the explosion and went to see her without having ever having gone to see the explosion prior in that play through, and then successfully got the witness information. Now Jon has no need to ask her about getting the witness info to trigger that memory, so he doesn't. This is the only thing I don't have unlocked, and I'd rather not start from scratch to get it (I only keep one save because the nature of the game generally makes them unnecessary).

Unrelated, I want to say I love the way this game works: between the time loop system and the hints I don't feel compelled to play with a walkthrough open in the background in fear of missing content, and even though usually CAS is telling me what I should try next, it still feels like I'm the one figuring out the puzzles. First game Patreon I signed up for.
Thanks for the kind words!!!

About that memory, you did locked yourself out. That was a strange combination you did there.
I'm going to fix it for next version. In your case in particular I recomend using the console , i'll write you in private.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Great game, just started playing. Very clever. However, I think I might be getting some bugs.
When I click the hourglass outside my apartment, it seems to time travel back to the day on day 1.
Also, I'm often getting the events of day 1 on day 2 (i.e. it is Wednesday and Janice is giving out pamphlets, and Dana is getting hit by the car.
Have tried two different game, one on 15.3, one on 16. same problem.
Also - at some point in the game, my lust starts increasing by 5 each time pip.
Any ideas?
There is a bug with the wait button outside the apartment if you wait at night. I'm going to fix it for next version.

A Full reset should get everything fixed. if your Timelines are messy, you should delete it and save them again.

About the increasing Lust when the day advance is a consequence of your cas tolerance (+5 for every level) and your self-control skill will countereffect (-5 lust for every level)

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Have anyone tried the new mac version? It's as buggy as hell. After every second choice I get an error (not always the same). I deleted all the previous saves (and all the files from the renpy folder), so that is not the reason... :S
Mmmm, I don't have a mac to try the versions I made. I'm fully trusting renpy framework on this.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Cheers!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the previous reply and explanation. Game is so cool. I decided to start again from fresh because... well... I enjoyed it a lot and wanted to :)
However, in my second game, I may have run into a bug (or it might be just me), but I cannot seem to save Dana with fun. I've done it repeatedly in (what I think) are all the different ways. Even gone back and followed the walkthrough for how to unlock it but it still isn't showing me the option. save attached if it is of any use.

Note: I've just started the game a 3rd time and followed the walkthrough in this new game and I can get the scene, just not in my second started game, where I've made quite a bit more progress with my skills.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for the previous reply and explanation. Game is so cool. I decided to start again from fresh because... well... I enjoyed it a lot and wanted to :)
However, in my second game, I may have run into a bug (or it might be just me), but I cannot seem to save Dana with fun. I've done it repeatedly in (what I think) are all the different ways. Even gone back and followed the walkthrough for how to unlock it but it still isn't showing me the option. save attached if it is of any use.

Note: I've just started the game a 3rd time and followed the walkthrough in this new game and I can get the scene, just not in my second started game, where I've made quite a bit more progress with my skills.
you have uploaded a save from day 2 morning
i tried a full reset and waited to afternoon and see you have right
with save dana while having fun
but have you tried to don't save her and then visit her at hospital on day 2
or stalked her in the afternoon at the mall
i am not sure what there trigger that text (save dana while having fun)

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

The condition to save her with fun will unlock after the third time you save her. Somehow you save her 26 times and didn't unlock it. Maybe the back button have something to do with that.
I'll make a little change for next version.

Cheers!

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the kind words!!!

About that memory, you did locked yourself out. That was a strange combination you did there.
I'm going to fix it for next version. In your case in particular I recomend using the console , i'll write you in private.

Cheers!
Yeah, I'd got almost everything in a previous version except a few fun points that I couldn't figure out, so I started fresh to more easily compare against a walkthrough, and didn't notice that the new version had fun hints now before overwriting the save. Then I focused on being able to unlock day 3 rather than the more obvious content like the rally.

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
################################################
Schedule for January

Dates are in dd/MM/yyyy format

02/01/2019 - Preview images of upcoming release.
03/01/2019 - Release of Public version to Time Loop Trainees.
03/01/2019 - Release of Last version to Time loop Hunters and above.

03/01/2019 - Hinted walkthrough for Time loop Hunters.
03/01/2019 - Step by step walkthrough for Time loop Veterans and above.
03/01/2019 - All cg in .png format until last version and 100% complete save game of the previews version for Time Loop Masters
10/01/2019 - Release of Public version to all.
10/01/2019 - Release of Last version to Time Loop Rookies.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
####### NEW PATRON VERSION 0.17.10 ######

Change-Log 0.17.10:
  • Fixed a bug with persistence variable for Achievements.

Change-Log 0.17.00:
  • Day 4!
  • Continue Benson's story.
  • Continue Ayumi's story.
  • Continue Jessie's story.
  • Continue Lisa's story.
  • Continue Mia's story.
  • Continue Hannah's story.
  • New dream sequence for Hannah.
  • New Memories of Mia, Ayumi, Benson, Lisa, Hannah, Jessie, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4.
  • Achievements (They're in beta state and heavily under construction)
  • A lot of fixes under the hood.

DasOptifineCape

Aug 6, 2018
This game is so confusing sometimes haha, i can't even get to Day 3 because there are so many possible ways.. not even with CAS Help..

siddartha

Jul 26, 2017
This game is so confusing sometimes haha, i can't even get to Day 3 because there are so many possible ways.. not even with CAS Help..
The current Version is bugged. It doesn't give you certain options during the crash event, which makes it impossible to progress.

Jun 25, 2017
That's was something weird and just happened to 1 person. I didn't receive another report of that bug .
I'm actually having the same issue. I've been struggling for some time to figure out how to actually advance to day 3, and for the life of me cannot get past it at all! The last thing I've done is get Hannah to let me into the club (which I assume increases my persuasion skill) but cannot actually get to day 3 at all! Finally after finding some guides, almost all of them say "save Dana... with fun" which I thought was just an odd hint from CAS, but no matter how many times I've saved her, I haven't once seen that option.

Edit: I've reset the game (which sucks because that's quite a few hours lost) and now I've got the option appearing.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm actually having the same issue. I've been struggling for some time to figure out how to actually advance to day 3, and for the life of me cannot get past it at all! The last thing I've done is get Hannah to let me into the club (which I assume increases my persuasion skill) but cannot actually get to day 3 at all! Finally after finding some guides, almost all of them say "save Dana... with fun" which I thought was just an odd hint from CAS, but no matter how many times I've saved her, I haven't once seen that option.

Edit: I've reset the game (which sucks because that's quite a few hours lost) and now I've got the option appearing.
I've put a better check for this in the next Public and Patron versions that won't require to start over.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes