HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Android update?
Sorry, i've tried to make a Android build and i've got a nasty error. I simply don't have enough time to invest in making this right now. Maybe in the future. I think someone compile an Android version of the game at some point.

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
I have heard a lot of people complaining that, they can't find cooper. well in my case I have 2 coopers. I don't know how that happened but I ignored and continued playing upto the 16.10 content. Now I can't unlock the latest skin for Cas. I'm pretty certain it is a bug, because the yellow exclamation mark in the "This is very difficult" choice doesn't disappear. And also the "you look like a demon from the 5th circle or something" just disappeared. It will be a great help if somebody can share their completed 16.10 save.
Just look at the screenshots below.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
but what does your stats say
Taser Face
mine are this finished 16,10
and if you can't find cooper then you haven't unlocked police station
and if you haven't done that, you really haven't played much of the game

stats.jpg
it would be better if you showed pics like this
cooper.jpg
yours doesn't say much

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i also have question marks as you have
have you tried to change cas's clothes
cos i have her's teacher skin

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
ok then we need to wait for hydra to respond
or maybe you should send him yours savegame so he can look into it
if it is a bug so he can change a variable or whatever you miss

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I have heard a lot of people complaining that, they can't find cooper. well in my case I have 2 coopers. I don't know how that happened but I ignored and continued playing upto the 16.10 content. Now I can't unlock the latest skin for Cas. I'm pretty certain it is a bug, because the yellow exclamation mark in the "This is very difficult" choice doesn't disappear. And also the "you look like a demon from the 5th circle or something" just disappeared. It will be a great help if somebody can share their completed 16.10 save.
Just look at the screenshots below.
Hi!

The 2 Cooper thing it's a consequence of updating an older save file. I got it fixed in the very last version. It appears on your list twice but doesn't affect anything really.

The exclamation mark on the This is Very difficult will not go away so that's not a problem either.

Now to the real issue: the "You look like a demon from the 5th circle..." dialog will dissapear when you reach a brain tolerance of 3.
So it would appear your reach tolerance 3 but did't trigger the transformation.
If you have a save file i can take a closer look of the why.

Cheers!

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
Now to the real issue: the "You look like a demon from the 5th circle..." dialog will dissapear when you reach a brain tolerance of 3.
So it would appear your reach tolerance 3 but did't trigger the transformation.
If you have a save file i can take a closer look of the why.

Cheers!
Here's my savefile

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Here's my savefile
Ok, that was weird. I just loaded that save file, went to sleep and the transformation dream triggered and CAS was transform.

I'm attaching the save file just after sleeping on the following morning.

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
Ok, that was weird. I just loaded that save file, went to sleep and the transformation dream triggered and CAS was transform.
Yep, It's wierd as fuck....
Just kidding.
I'm sorry I wasted your time.The reason for my problem was because I collected the 20th fun point after finishing all memories. So as a matter of fact it seems "I forgot to sleep" so the transformation didn't occur. Anyway thanks for the quick reply and strong support, I meant you too @vimmers .
PS: @HydraHenker Great job on the game. Although the game is long and grindy, the grinding is part of the fun too. It's just like Cas says when we enter the day 3 reset point "I love it when a plan comes together". Also, you might have noticed that I hadn't created any of the timelines. So can you please suggest some mainly used timelines or where I can find them so that I might be able to reduce the future grind.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Also, you might have noticed that I hadn't created any of the timelines. So can you please suggest some mainly used timelines or where I can find them so that I might be able to reduce the future grind.
look at the walkthrough By Kamelkido (remember to give him a like for it)
(link on page 1 in this thread)
on page 1 in the pdf file
there are 3 different timelines

or hit ctrl+f and type timeline in search bar in the pdf file

Reactions: Taser Face

TheBlueChip

Dec 17, 2018
I dont know if im stuck and bad or its a glitch or something. I have tried to use the walkthrough to figure it out but i cant seem to progress in Dana's story. i cant seem to get the save her with some fun part. Any help would be great. this game is super complex. Its a really neat idea and i like it but it can get frustrating with all of the grinding and such.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yep, It's wierd as fuck....
Just kidding.
I'm sorry I wasted your time.The reason for my problem was because I collected the 20th fun point after finishing all memories. So as a matter of fact it seems "I forgot to sleep" so the transformation didn't occur. Anyway thanks for the quick reply and strong support, I meant you too @vimmers .
PS: @HydraHenker Great job on the game. Although the game is long and grindy, the grinding is part of the fun too. It's just like Cas says when we enter the day 3 reset point "I love it when a plan comes together". Also, you might have noticed that I hadn't created any of the timelines. So can you please suggest some mainly used timelines or where I can find them so that I might be able to reduce the future grind.

Thanks for the words!

I notice you didn't have any timeline saved. I think a good generic Timelines to have are (i'm doing this by memory so I might be wrong) :

Timelines on day 2:

TL 1:

Day 1
- Talk to Mia
- Save Dana with fun
- Great Speech

TL2:

Day 1
- Talk to Mia
- Don't save Dana
- Great Speech

TL3:

Day 1
- Talk to Mia
- Move Truck
- Don't save Dana
- Great Speech

TimeLines on Day 3:

TL 4:
DAY 1
- Talk to Mia
- Move Hannahs Clothes
- Don't save Dana
- Rig Hannah's car
- Normal Speech

DAY 2:
- Talk to Cynthia in Hospital
- Talk to Cooper
- Talk to Cynthia in Hospital
- Talk to Cooper
- Talk to Benson (save mia)

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
NEW PUBLIC VERSION 0.16.30

Change-Log 0.16.30:
  • Fixed a bug with missing image at CAS dream.

Change-Log 0.16.20:
  • Fixed a bug with the wait button outside your Apartment.
  • Fixed a continuity bug with Mia at the Police Station.
  • Fixed some bugs in the hints.
  • Sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS).

Change-Log 0.16.10:
  • Grammar and punctuation fixes. (Thanks to laven00)
  • Fixed a continuity bug with Dana at the hospital.
  • Minor fixes.

Change-Log 0.16.00:
  • Continue bad demonstration fallout at the police station and rally point.
  • Continue Cooper story.
  • Introduction to Ayumi (finally).
  • Introduction to Benson.
  • New character: Benson (The intense police)
  • New Memories of Ayumi, Benson, Cooper, Day 3
  • You can now choose to skip minigames. (Game Options menu)
  • In-game hints for FUN POINTS.
  • Some repetitive requirements for fun points are now reduced.
  • Change in the YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS message.
  • Minor fixes.

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes