What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
To find Alice’s panties come to her room in the morning To ‘find’ Selena’s panties come to her room in the evening, that's all.
I can't remember how to get to the New Island, is there a link anywhere? TIA
Use portal in the fontain in the yard

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Anyone have the answers to the Liibrarrian's questions
It been a while since I've played.
When I have to take notes and actually type them in, I call myself done.
Most developers on these VNs do not put in proper checking on strings to make sure the correct word was entered.
I'm not about to take notes for any of the games here.

Polpota

Jan 10, 2020
Heh, so it looks like there is, actually, a bright side of NOT knowing English: I can read English texts from indy games without throwing tantrums :)
I'm super envious. Minor errors don't tend to bother me because I'm not an English major or anything. It's when it's so bad that I'd be better off not reading at all that frustrates me. Dyslexia already slows me down but having to figure out a word on top makes it a word hell.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
For Legacy of Tabiti, how do I talk with Aqua for Searching for Answers - attic, noon(talk to Aqua) I can't seem to get anywhere when talking to her in the mirror or anywhere she shows up.

Reactions: hryspin

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
U need learn shadow step from kilio and fire accelerator from imra too
I'm stuck on "Find the other way to beat them", I have both Fire Acceleration and Shadow Step, but I don't know what else needs to be done to win the figths with Lina and Aeria.

0bliviousDjin

Sep 23, 2018
So i think there is a bug that at the start of the game. When it asks you to enter a name or use default, when i type my name you can't see it.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I've just re-started playing the game and have my RP with the main girls between 9-11 (except Alice at 7). My strength is 3, stealth 4, and Fire resistance 60%. I've unlocked most of the H scenes. However, I can't seem to earn the Wizard or Warrior Skills. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've seen someone mention of a VR helmet and program, but can't seem to find them. ..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've just re-started playing the game and have my RP with the main girls between 9-11 (except Alice at 7). My strength is 3, stealth 4, and Fire resistance 60%. I've unlocked most of the H scenes. However, I can't seem to earn the Wizard or Warrior Skills. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've seen someone mention of a VR helmet and program, but can't seem to find them. ..
You need access to the shop in the post apocalyptic Steampunk world

zalazane

May 16, 2020
soo this guy is making another game, yet this one is still a cringe dialogue fest that reads like it was written by a pre-pubescent teen that nutted for the first time?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes