What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 17, 2019
so ive completed the game and theres only one problem and thats dryad still saying under development and the only scene not unlocked is her shower scene. did i get an old download somehow?
The "under development" message never goes away for some reason, I think they just forgot to change it. You can unlock her shower scene by randomly checking the bathroom in the shelter when nobody is supposed to be in there. It acts like a normal shower scene, but for some reason her icon doesn't show up on the map.

BigDGamer

Sep 2, 2019
Found a bug, the steam bath scene with the 2 elementals shows the plus symbol for moving the camera in the video. Oops!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sex bug with yui...if you fuck her in -or better said on- the sea you cum behind the shelter (old first time sex scene).
Double check: it only happens if you watched all 4 scenes and go to cum from side fast...if you go straight to cum it works for whatever reason o_O

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
yui has still content missing says next update ??? complete tag ??? misty sex is missing i get only when i talk to her " are u coming to me ? - no to bastet" sad face poor misty ,still open quest holes the beach the drow behind the shield,the dragon ?
a lot missed oportunities for more content

otherwise i love the game nice story a bit grindy but ok

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
yui has still content missing says next update ??? complete tag ??? misty sex is missing i get only when i talk to her " are u coming to me ? - no to bastet" sad face poor misty ,still open quest holes the beach the drow behind the shield,the dragon ?
a lot missed oportunities for more content

otherwise i love the game nice story a bit grindy but ok
Well, Misty has a scene if you answered her riddles. With drow and dragon there's just one optional side quest, after that they'll leave the island.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone has a save just before finishing the main quest they could share? Would be much appreciated.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Timeless Island [v1.0 Bugfix] [Arioh Daerthe]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.21 GB

WORKUPLOAD
PIXELDRAIN
GOFILE
ANONFILES /
RACATY /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.21 GB

WORKUPLOAD PC/MAC
PIXELDRAIN PC/MAC
GOFILE
ANONFILES /
RACATY /

Android port to please.

Reactions: DieselX99990

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.21 GB

WORKUPLOAD PC/MAC
PIXELDRAIN PC/MAC
GOFILE
ANONFILES /
RACATY /

thank you so much for this very much appreciated

Reactions: giqui

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
I managed to get everything done and unlocked except for three "glitches":
1) I seem to have unlocked somehow the "Lesbian Daphne and '?'" scene, except I have no clue which it is :unsure: Can somebody tell me who else is in the scene and when it happens?
2) I have not been able to unlock the "Lesbian Alice and Klio" scene.
3) I have not been able to unlock the "Other girls Daphne doggy (shower)" scene.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes