Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
is there any way to make screenshots in this game? is that doing capture and using paint makes me bitter and gyazo to capture in high resolution does not work. I am a screenshot enthusiast... any help?

Reactions: tom882

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
is there any way to make screenshots in this game? is that doing capture and using paint makes me bitter and gyazo to capture in high resolution does not work. I am a screenshot enthusiast... any help?
If you're on Win, you can try - seems to be working fine.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Gladheim

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There is a CG-rip of RL5 and older available on OP. Also, someone shared the password for the storage file in this thread.

Reactions: Gladheim

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From all the mcs of all the games I've played he is not even close to the ugliest. But I don't really focus too much on how the mc looks.

• Haha
Reactions: maver!ck
Feb 14, 2021
Mr. Telescope Dick!

I was going with more of the fugly facial model that some honey select games force me to look at, but this works as well. :)

I get that Honey Select (and a lot of asset types) focus on female characters, but geez, it is like they are actively trying to destroy boners. :ROFLMAO:

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
You're probably using the P2 language file with the P1 version of the game, as there was an added sountrack in P2 for the arcade, that's why. You can either get the correct file or save go to main menu, change to english, play through the arcade, save, back to main menu, go to the other language file, then continue
I tried to change language and somehow lost my save files.
Edit 1: Opening up the hidden folder the saves are there but when I start up the game and choose to load they are not there.
Edit 2: I copied my saves, deleted the old folder and let the game create a new one and the saves showed up after this. This time I played until the grocery store (with the patch) and tried to switch the language pack again but this time the save refused to load.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I love this game, I havent finished it yet but ... all the girls are hot, even the old ones damn

The threesomes have been amazing

• Red Heart
Reactions: Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried to change language and somehow lost my save files.
Not possible.
Edit 1: Opening up the hidden folder the saves are there but when I start up the game and choose to load they are not there.
Pretty sure you put the saves into LocalLow instead Local folder.
Edit 2: I copied my saves, deleted the old folder and let the game create a new one and the saves showed up after this. This time I played until the grocery store (with the patch) and tried to switch the language pack again but this time the save refused to load.
Sorry, but everything you wrote is so fucked up. I really don't know how or what you did that you ended up with deleted or not working saves. All you had to do was to download the correct English_Unrated file for R5P1 version and save the zip file in Gama_Data/Language folder.
1617237670547.png
Edit: An even easier solution would have been to switch over to English.zip for arcade scene and then back to English_Unrated (for R5P2).
1617238218512.png

Last edited:
Reactions: clitcommander

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Not possible.

Pretty sure you put the saves into LocalLow instead Local folder.

Sorry, but everything you wrote is so fucked up. I really don't know how or what you did that you ended up with deleted or not working saves. All you had to do was to download the correct English_Unrated file for R5P1 version and save the zip file in Gama_Data/Language folder.

Edit: An even easier solution would have been to switch over to English.zip for arcade scene and then back to English_Unrated (for R5P2).
I was using my own saves in an already existing directory. The problem only started after running the game with the R5P2 patch and coming across the arcade. It was at that point everything in my previous post happened. I did get past the issue but I had to run English from a save somewhere in the middle of P4 and switch back after the arcade. If I started the new content in unrated and tried to switch right before the arcade the save became unloadable. Possible save corruption maybe?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
[...] If I started the new content in unrated and tried to switch right before the arcade the save became unloadable. Possible save corruption maybe?
Do you still have that unloadable save? If you do, can you please upload it for me to test it. Thanks.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
With any unrated (incest) patch game stops at arcade , when you looking for Miles.
Save - turn off "Unrated" - proceed - save - turn on "unrated" - proceed

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Do you still have that unloadable save? If you do, can you please upload it for me to test it. Thanks.
Not anymore after I got a working save I deleted it. I did try to recreate the issue but since I no longer have the original save could not replicate it. Thank you for offering though

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
does release R5 PE P2 have any new content R5_PE_P1 or just fixing bugs?
Changelog: R5 P2 Bugfixes:

- A lot of typo and grammar corrections

- Made some content optional

- Engine Change: Reduced the skip/speedclick limiter by 25% so you can skip even faster.

- Added a new audio track for arcade

Changelog: R5 P1 Bugfixes:

* Fixed Juli Choices in scene "if you liked it or not"

* Fixed getting stuck after bus scene for one path

* Fixed (hopefully) choices not showing up in elevator and in some other scenes for some people.

* Fixed Heather Balcony Scene if you dont flirt causing some errors in the following scene. Dialogue changes:

* Added a new choice in a scene with bacon instead of some strict conditions Replay changes:

* Mistook Molly for Maureen in one replay menu button. Engine changes:

* Changed some configuration commands to not be case sensitive

Changelog for Release 5

Made a changelog, that was a while since last time, wasn't it?

- Tons of new scenes & animations

- New music tracks - Engine Changes -

- User Interface Overhaul

- New Dialogue Panel Design and changed layout.

- New "Clean UI" Setting to disable dialogue panel background in options

- New crisper buttons

- Button click sounds on phone and menues for more feedback

- Completely new Choice panel that is really slick!

- Improved the show/hide UI with Z key

- Fades on phone apps

- New Popup system and fade.

- New stacking popups feature for multiple notifcations on top of eachother.

- Revamped Dialogue History Panel

- Much improved fluidity on going back and forward in dialogue

- Improved performance in dialogue system.

- Turned off some debug logging to save on your disk space and some performance.

- Quick navigation button and panel got some graphical improvements

- Inventory got some graphical improvements

- Hover tooltips in navigation (like on doors) got massive graphical improvements.

- New Cum Effect. - New Picture Effect.

- Code optimizations for performance.

- Bunch of quality of life improvements.

* Bugfixes

- Fixed a few typo's and errors from R4

- Fixed a bug with "ESC" key menu made it possible to get stuck in game in some rare situations.

- Fixed a few other old minor bugs that has been pestering the game for far too long.

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes