Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I can't wait to get access to the strip club for a Gaz/Heather sandwich! Was kinda hating on Bacon for watching Mom's streams & jerking off until he admitted to knowing about MC banging his Mom... Then it was kinda ok/fairish, he ain't touching her and as long as he stays away from Nika, it's all good!

We know that Julie only has 2 clients and now we know it is Bacon and Old Man Jones... (shiver...)

P.S. loved the Radiohead reference!!! Cause I am a Creep & I wish I was special... So Fucking Special...

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am stuck in the same place. How can we move forward in the game and get past this bug?
Which game version did you download? Check the bottom right version number on the main menu. R5 P2 is the latest version available.

Tyrannus

Apr 21, 2018
Great game. Just finished playing to the newest update. :)

But i have to say that i am quite disappointed with the maureen content, because i really like her and there arent that many scenes with her even though she is your "real" girlfriend. And the few scenes that are there fell more like juli scenes or as if they are just there to start content with maureens mother. Kind of sad.

slavo

Mar 18, 2019
Hello guys, I love your work, but I've a little problem on my Mac (running macOS 10.13.6) because game keeps crashing at launch.
I downloaded the latest releases.

Thanks for helping :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello guys, I love your work, but I've a little problem on my Mac (running macOS 10.13.6) because game keeps crashing at launch.
I downloaded the latest releases.

Thanks for helping :)
Please post your player.log file. It should be stored here: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/VNGINE2... (possible a hidden folder.)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Here it is
Thanks. It will take awhile to get behind the issue because you are not the only one with the same problem.

Macs are always a bit tricky due to Apple changing a lot between macOS versions and new MacBooks.

Can you also provide more information about your Mac and your graphic card, please?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Great game. Just finished playing to the newest update. :)

But i have to say that i am quite disappointed with the maureen content, because i really like her and there arent that many scenes with her even though she is your "real" girlfriend. And the few scenes that are there fell more like juli scenes or as if they are just there to start content with maureens mother. Kind of sad.
Hey thanks for the feedback, dont worry Maureen will have a bigger part in future release, cannot say next one, but she will be present with a bigger scene for sure!

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes